Secret Slots Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Secret Slots

support@secretslots.com

601-701 Europort, Gibraltar

How would you rate Secret Slots ?

"Was self excluded because I did it on a sister site I used real money to play and when I went to withdraw I was blocked ? Absolutely conned me should be banned !!!"
"Worst slots about deposited over 300 pounds and not 1 bonus very rarely did I get a win over a pound and was playing £2 shot would stay well clear a lot of other reputable sites out their what a joke stay well clear dick Turpin wore a mask try bet365 jackpotjoy least u get bonuses"
"Poor payout percentages, and very slack VIP Manager"
"Site is good,customer service is a bit poor, but generally good"
"Secret slots is just like most sites out there, there s a good range of slot games aswell as bingo rooms ."
Secret Slots is rated 2.00 based on 5 reviews