Secret Linen Store Reviews

Read Secret Linen Store Reviews

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business CentreDurban Road, ,

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy
I own both charcoal & white linen bedding, you absolutely can’t beat the quality of this linen, it’s thick and beautifully creased. I wish I had every set in every colour.
Good service and top rate product
Excellent customer service and absolutely love my new bed linen. Highly recommend
Always excellent service and quality.
Love these relaxed denim natural linen looped curtain (unlined). I already had a blind in place and wanted some soft drapes. Lightweight and versatile. Lovely neutral tone.
Secret Linen Store 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Perfect service and the bedding couldn't be any better!
Great products and quick delivery.
I loved my linen sheets and duvet covers so much I ordered more for the kids, thin stripe duck egg and beige check - so lovely. Service was excellent, order delivered quickly in recyclable packaging. I can’t recommend enough.
Very efficient. Very good quality pillow cases. Wash beautifully.
Beautiful bedding and wonderful customer service - when I ordered a full bed of linen but only one pillow case (thinking they came as a pair which was completely my fault) I phoned to order one more and they kindly sent it out postage free.
I recently ordered some check patterned pure linen bedding. It arrived promptly via DPD and washed beautifully. Like the deep envelope construction of the pillow cases as they keep the pillows firmly in place. Thought it a little pricey but if cared for correctly, pure linen should last for years to come so was a bit of an indulgence. Comparable quality to other high end online retailers. All good so far and would order from this company again.
Very attractive and comfortable bed linen. Order took longer to deliver than expected due to stock issues. Surprised at the amount of fluff generated after first wash and tumble dry, but told that is normal due to natural fibre. A warning would have reduced anxiousness!
Beautiful quality bedding.
We LOVE our new duvet covers and pillow slips. The quality of fabric is superb and the design is exactly as seen on your website. So we are more than happy with our choice and your products. Having trawled through countless websites of other bed linen companies I can assure you that the choice you offer is so much better than any others we looked at and good value considering the high standard of material & manufacturing.
I love the look of it. The sheet is not as soft as I thought it would be but I am getting used to it.
Hello Heather Thank you do much for taking the time to review your recent order with us here at Secret Linen Store. 100% linen will get softer the more this is snoozed and washed. We will be in touch with our top tips to get your linen super soft. Please do le me know if i can be of any more help. Kind and Comfy Regards Jodie
Great product prompt delivery
Usually outstanding .
Hello Matgery Thank you for taking the time to review your recent order with us. Oh no we are so very sorry to hear this, please forgive us. We will be in touch to chat this though with you to get a little more feedback. Please do let me know if i can be of any more help. Kind and Comfy Regards Jodie
Lovely, pricey, but worth it!
Reasonable price with excellent quality!
Excellent product, accurate colour reproduction from screen, speedy delivery, thank you
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.86 based on 7,989 reviews