Secret Linen Store Reviews

Read Secret Linen Store Reviews

harriet@secretlinenstore.com

5 Durban Business CentreDurban Road, ,

Tell us how Secret Linen Store made you happy
Colors are subtle and sophisticated, quality is amazing, delivery experience was exemplary.
I was thrilled to bits with my linen curtains...but unfortunately my single bed sheet I ordered wrong..it's a little bit to hard on my skin & I've washed it but it hasn't softened as much as I thought..my fault totally.. I wished I had returned it...apart from that mistake love the products & will still buy & recommend to friends...thank you Christine cunningham
Amazing quality, cool design, excellent customer service. Plus, the products smells wonderful. Will continue to shop here
Wonderful and extremely helpful and friendly customer service whichever department l have had to deal with. The items l have purchased have been of an high standard. The linen softens beautifully as it is washed. Highly recommended!
Beautiful grey knitted throw, great size. So pleased with it that I ordered another one. Great quality and so soft.
Bought satin duvet cover. Lovely soft natural fabric which doesn’t crumple.
Lovely linen, beautiful packaging, good service
I purchased a pair of the natural relaxed denim curtains. Great quality and speedy delivery. Love them so much I ordered second pair in white very happy with both sets of curtains.
I have bought many products from Secret Linen Store over the past few years and I can genuinely say how delighted I am with everything I've bought. The quality and the softness of the bed linen is exceptional with the added luxury of the pattern and 'feel' when snuggled under the covers. My couches boast beautiful cushions and the towels we have are also luxurious and have a warm feel. Everything washes beautifully in the washing machine and look as good as new after each wash. Thank you Secret Linen Store for the beautiful products we have in our home.
A good service, prompt receipt of our curtains and no issues had.
Secret Linen Store 5 star review on 20th August 2021
Absolutely love the colour- just as gorgeous as my mustard yellow cover. Secret Linen are the best linen duvet covers I’ve bought so far! Would certainly recommend them and the service is excellent, received them very quickly. They wash really well and there is no fading in the colour.
I'd like to thank the Secret Linen customer services team for making me 100% happy with all my orders. Your customer service is second to none and something too be very proud of. Thank you.
My curtains are beautiful had to take them up a little but they look great. Arrived quickly, thank you
Really lovely high-quality bed linen - I bought a king-size duvet, a seersucker duvet cover and pillow cases and a pair of linen pillow cases. All excellent quality and have washed the bed linen and it’s even softer than it was. Really happy. Will purchase from here again.
Love my new bedding.. delighted that the sizing is generous rather than skimpy..feels like I've stepped back in time.. wonderful.. will need to start saving for my next set 🤗. there's no going back 🙂
Quite heavyweight linen and good shades of grey. Also bought a checked linen and a striped cotton. W love it all. Would recommend
Very very good and lovely bedlinen
Amazing! Wonderful! Lovely to in!
Impressed with the communication regarding delivery and even more impressive bed linen …in love with my new bedding 😍 Worth every penny
Quick service, beautifully packaged and, what really matters, excellent quality bedding.
Secret Linen Store is rated 4.86 based on 7,988 reviews