Secret Escapes Reviews

support@secretescapes.com

20-28a Hatton Wall, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Secret Escapes?

Mr Russell Prince-Wright
"Great offer, excellent package deal, good after sales service"
"We're off to chessington zoo for a cool night away with the kids - they'll love it!"
Amelia Yip
"Easy to use and can use the alert system."
Tony
"Having used Secret Escapes now on several occasions they have never failed to provided what they offered, their attention to detail is extraordinary, I did have had one minor problem but after a quick call all was resolved, for me booking with them is now done with confidence knowing that I will get what they say I will."
"Holiday booked as advertised on secret escapes. Next day holiday £80 cheaper and advertised as early bird offer. Why should I pay for a holiday as soon as advertised and then be penalised. Apparently the flights were adjusted. No help from secret escapes to obtain compensation for overpayment. Beware prices and holidays are not as the seem. Will not book with company again. Customer is none existent. Favours the holiday companies and not their clients"
"You haven't responded to my emailed complaint or my survey response, very poor service considering I spent almost £500 for 3 nights uk stay"
Louise Gilbourne
"Fantastic ...everything was so perfect and so easy"
Secret Escapes is rated 4.00 based on 7 reviews