Secret Escapes Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Secret Escapes
10PM
10PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Secret Escapes?

0845 078 2029

support@secretescapes.com

20-28a Hatton Wall, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Secret Escapes made you happy

Telephone
"I love the company, recently I've purchased a holiday through them, they gave me a very good promotion and their costumer service is spot on."
Are you Secret Escapes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The process online is extremely easy, presentable, easy on the eye and the transaction from Secret escapes to the hotel themselves in ridiculously fast!!! I rang the hotel the second I paid to confirm the type of room I would like and they were lovely."
"Booked a holiday to Montenegro in March flying from Gatwick airport. Checked this information prior to flying and received an email confirming departure was from Gatwick. After waiting for over an hour at the check-in desk, we were informed that Gatwick do not fly to Montenegro on Mondays. Rang Secret Escapes only to be told that the flight is from Stansted. No one bothered to inform me and as they never issued me with the reservation number and because it was a ticketless flight, I was unable to check anything on line. Secret Escapes paid for the taxi from Gatwick to Stansted but refuse to pay for the unnecessary cab journey we took from home to Gatwick. They see the reimbursement as 'compensation'. Received an email apologising for the re-route at such short notice but once Gatwick finally got the booking reference number from Secret Escapes and shared it with me, the document clearly showed that this information was available on the 13th March - 'your return flight arrives at Gatwick airport but you depart from Stansted'. Will never book a holiday with them again."
"Price was very competetve & holiday was good"
"Amazing saving on a 2 week holiday in South Africa"
"The customer service was great but the hotel was not luxurious. - Joe"
"always go on holiday with secret escapes who i can trust"
"Great offer, excellent package deal, good after sales service"
"We're off to chessington zoo for a cool night away with the kids - they'll love it!"
"Easy to use and can use the alert system."
"Having used Secret Escapes now on several occasions they have never failed to provided what they offered, their attention to detail is extraordinary, I did have had one minor problem but after a quick call all was resolved, for me booking with them is now done with confidence knowing that I will get what they say I will."
"Holiday booked as advertised on secret escapes. Next day holiday £80 cheaper and advertised as early bird offer. Why should I pay for a holiday as soon as advertised and then be penalised. Apparently the flights were adjusted. No help from secret escapes to obtain compensation for overpayment. Beware prices and holidays are not as the seem. Will not book with company again. Customer is none existent. Favours the holiday companies and not their clients"
"You haven't responded to my emailed complaint or my survey response, very poor service considering I spent almost £500 for 3 nights uk stay"
"Fantastic ...everything was so perfect and so easy"
Secret Escapes is rated 3.93 based on 14 reviews