seatedfurnitureonline.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend seatedfurnitureonline.com
Read seatedfurnitureonline.com Reviews
You get 1 star because you haven't waited for the items to be delivered before asking for a review!
I placed an order, chased it by email and online chat until I had an order confirmation the next day. It gave me 24hrs to confirm the details, which again I requested the ETA/dispatch date. The reply was 'we receive it at the end of the week and it'll then be dispatched for delivery next week'. Given it was ordered showing that it was in stock, I requested cancellation and refund. The response came back ' it's already been dispatched'. Completely ignoring my request for cancellation within the 24 hour order acknowledgement time frame which was given. Very poor administration and service on this occasion
I havent bought anything from costcutters
Had to chase order, then was told the ordered spec would be different from what was offered and what I had paid for. Cancelled order as spec was inferior to what I ordered, no reduction was offered for lower spec either. Disappointed as had to chase to be told this. It was a birthday gift so time limit on order, now missed deadline and order cancelled. Awaiting refund .. pointless exercise! If I was made aware earlier could have gone elsewhere and be in time for birthday gift.
Emailed on three occasions haven't received a reply. Still waiting on delivery
Hi, Immediately after placing the order I noticed the products cheaper elsewhere. I notified seatedfurniture (providing a link to the cheaper offer) and requested the price match promise. I also sent another email with the same request to the person that sent through the order confirmation. I have yet to receive a reply
Very poor still not received chair that was ordered beginning July
Still awaiting delivery! So cannot comment!
I cannot comment yet. As we have not yet received the order!
Called before ordering to check item was in stock as it was needed urgently. It was confirmed that it was in stock & was next day delivery so I placed my order. When it didn’t arrive I called you & was told the item wasn’t in stock & that you weren’t doing next day delivery. Now I have had to source the item from another supplier which has caused me a delay I was trying to avoid.
Their customer service is non-existent. I phoned them twice (at 9.15 and 10.30) to discuss the availability and delivery of a chair that I saw on their website; both times I was told the sales colleagues were busy but would phone me back. No one phoned. None of the five suppliers I contacted that day demonstrated such carelessness. I bought a chair from another company.
Saw a chair on their website and wanted to buy. As this was Tuesday after the Easter break and during the Covid-induced demand, I phoned them in order to confirm that the chair was still in stock and to check delivery times. At 9.15 they promised to phone me back when the sales colleagues become available; no one phoned. I phoned again at 10.30 and was recognised and given the same promise; no one phoned till the end of the day. Their live chat remained dead silent all day. Of the five companies I contacted they were they only one who could not care less. I bought the chair from another supplier.
Where is my review that I wrote a week ago? Why do you only post good reviews not bad? I ordered this desk early in December. You told me it was in stock. It wasn't. With no firm delivery date, I cancelled the order last Wednesday and requested a refund. I still don't have a refund. Why not? Appalling service. Will you post this review? I bet you don't.
seatedfurnitureonline.com is rated 3.28 based on 53 reviews