seatedfurnitureonline.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend seatedfurnitureonline.com
Read seatedfurnitureonline.com Reviews
I was told that I would receive an email about my order I am still waiting for this.
I was pleased with the communication about the status of the product I ordered. The delivery was timely and the person who delivered it was professional. I am pleased with the product and the company.
Thanks Pauline for you kind review
Said in stock on your website, then told it wasn't when i rang up - haven't received order yet.
Hi Mark. Sorry you have not received your order. We are currently working on live stock feeds to ensure our shopping experience is even better
Very poor still not received chair that was ordered beginning July
Still awaiting delivery! So cannot comment!
Delivery was within 2 days. The chairs were very easy to put together, no tools required and are very comfortable.
I cannot comment yet. As we have not yet received the order!
Called before ordering to check item was in stock as it was needed urgently. It was confirmed that it was in stock & was next day delivery so I placed my order. When it didn’t arrive I called you & was told the item wasn’t in stock & that you weren’t doing next day delivery. Now I have had to source the item from another supplier which has caused me a delay I was trying to avoid.
Their customer service is non-existent. I phoned them twice (at 9.15 and 10.30) to discuss the availability and delivery of a chair that I saw on their website; both times I was told the sales colleagues were busy but would phone me back. No one phoned. None of the five suppliers I contacted that day demonstrated such carelessness. I bought a chair from another company.
Saw a chair on their website and wanted to buy. As this was Tuesday after the Easter break and during the Covid-induced demand, I phoned them in order to confirm that the chair was still in stock and to check delivery times. At 9.15 they promised to phone me back when the sales colleagues become available; no one phoned. I phoned again at 10.30 and was recognised and given the same promise; no one phoned till the end of the day. Their live chat remained dead silent all day. Of the five companies I contacted they were they only one who could not care less. I bought the chair from another supplier.
Had stock where others did not. Broken functionality on the web site forced me to call, but they were good once I reached the. Chair was dispatched late due to COVID and they did nothing to communicate proactively so I had to chase. They were very good in helping me find out once I chased
Where is my review that I wrote a week ago? Why do you only post good reviews not bad? I ordered this desk early in December. You told me it was in stock. It wasn't. With no firm delivery date, I cancelled the order last Wednesday and requested a refund. I still don't have a refund. Why not? Appalling service. Will you post this review? I bet you don't.
Seated Furniture spent time to understand our needs, and provided an excellent service throughout the refurbishment.
seatedfurnitureonline.com is rated 3.28 based on 53 reviews