seatedfurnitureonline.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend seatedfurnitureonline.com
Read seatedfurnitureonline.com Reviews
Got to this shop through a cash back app but never got the cash back. In the app they are saying they have sent the complain forward but nothing happen.
the chair I bought is also not so good as expected.
Ordering was easy, price was the best I could find anywhere, items arrived very quickly and are very good quality.
Shed was just what I wanted and a good price.
Very efficient service
Good price and easy ordering.
Easy to order online. Arrived 2 days later. Very prompt and efficient service. Good quality items at a very reasonable price.
Fabulous service and super quick delivery.
Great service
My item arrived five days after I placed my order, but there was a weekend in between. Very happy with the item and the service.
You get 1 star because you haven't waited for the items to be delivered before asking for a review!
I found the website through a generic search for a product. h
However, the website was easy to navigate around and the purchasing process was excellent.
I placed an order, chased it by email and online chat until I had an order confirmation the next day. It gave me 24hrs to confirm the details, which again I requested the ETA/dispatch date. The reply was 'we receive it at the end of the week and it'll then be dispatched for delivery next week'. Given it was ordered showing that it was in stock, I requested cancellation and refund. The response came back ' it's already been dispatched'. Completely ignoring my request for cancellation within the 24 hour order acknowledgement time frame which was given.
Very poor administration and service on this occasion
Great communications and rapid delivery.
Great chairs for the price.
Good communications and an excellent product
I havent bought anything from costcutters
I thought my order and therefore contract was with Seated Furniture. Where does Costcutters UK fit in? How can I write a review for a company / organisation I didn’t know I was dealing with?Your relationship to Seated Furniture should be on their website so consumer can gain better understanding. Also disappointed in that delivery of order seems to be responsiblity of manufacturer. I was expecting Seated Furniture to supply the item themselves. I have no idea when my order will be delivered.... in answer to that question I was told I should receive a communication from manufacturer 48 hrs in advance... when? This week, this month?? Not really a Happy customer, hence poor rating
Excellent product
Very fast delivery. Very happy with the quality.
Had to chase order, then was told the ordered spec would be different from what was offered and what I had paid for. Cancelled order as spec was inferior to what I ordered, no reduction was offered for lower spec either. Disappointed as had to chase to be told this. It was a birthday gift so time limit on order, now missed deadline and order cancelled. Awaiting refund .. pointless exercise! If I was made aware earlier could have gone elsewhere and be in time for birthday gift.
Ordered 5/12/20 with a 2-4 weeks delivery. It’s now 13/01/21 and still no item. Not happy with this time scale at all
seatedfurnitureonline.com is rated 3.08 based on 39 reviews