seatedfurnitureonline.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend seatedfurnitureonline.com
Read seatedfurnitureonline.com Reviews
Easy to order online and good quality product. It was delivered on 16th July after I was told to expect it in week beginning 19th July and I could have been away. It was not put in the unlocked porch as requested (and shown on PDF Invoice) but that note did not appear on the addresses on the packaging....that could have been a problem as the package was left outside but no blame to the person who delivered it. I received a PDF of the invoice "INV-036835" today but only the Seated Furniture logo and red letter message that this '….is copy for your VAT records' prints out, so I am unable to hold printed details of your invoice with my name address and the ARMCH order. However payment of £119.46 went from my account 13.07.2021. and this is recorded on my credit card payments and I have details of the item on the despatch note I am happy with the end result, thank you.
Quick delivery and a solid desk. Thanks
I ordered a Panther 24h office chair, very pleased with it. The service was good, I initially asked if it would be next day delivery and was told it would be next day if I ordered before 12 noon. It arrived via UPS and was next business day. I would recommend.
Service so far very good just awaiting delivery
Speedy delivery and great customer communications
VERY VERY GOOD
I am surprised that this company has asked me for a review when (a) I haven't received my purchases yet and (b) I haven't been given a delivery date.
When I placed the online order for a garden bench, your website quoted a lead time of 4-6 weeks. The following day, I received an email saying that the actual delivery date would be 10 weeks! I felt this to be misleading and unacceptable. I consequently canceled the order and now await a full refund.
Bought 2 desk size drawer and file units. Extremely well built, good and solid. Delivered next day. Great value for money
I feel your website should be more up-to-date it let me order an item then I’ve got to email it’s out of stock till June if that was on the website I wouldn’t of ordered the item
Would like to actually receive my order before doing this.
Got to this shop through a cash back app but never got the cash back. In the app they are saying they have sent the complain forward but nothing happen. the chair I bought is also not so good as expected.
Ordering was easy, price was the best I could find anywhere, items arrived very quickly and are very good quality.
Shed was just what I wanted and a good price.
Very efficient service
Good price and easy ordering.
Easy to order online. Arrived 2 days later. Very prompt and efficient service. Good quality items at a very reasonable price.
Fabulous service and super quick delivery.
Great service
My item arrived five days after I placed my order, but there was a weekend in between. Very happy with the item and the service.
seatedfurnitureonline.com is rated 3.26 based on 50 reviews