www.searchengineguru.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.searchengineguru.co.uk

Tell us how www.searchengineguru.co.uk made you happy

"STAY AWAY from this company at ALL COST! STAY AWAY from this company at ALL costs. We have been misled and miss sold and they refuse to provide a refund. First they provide statistics as weekly impressions, and then after setting up an ad campaign I was informed that it is in fact monthly traffic. Although they could find and review their phone recording about a particular point in the conversation, when I brought up the topic about the traffic volume, this recording has now supposedly been deleted. STAY AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN. They are full of excuses and are unwilling to provide a refund in FULL, something I requested within minutes of signing up when I realised they were NOT who I were under the impression they were. I would have given ZERO stars, but unfortunately Reviews.co.uk requires at least one star on the review."
www.searchengineguru.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews