Search Star Reviews

of reviewers recommend Search Star
Read Search Star Reviews

hello@search-star.co.uk

Tell us how Search Star made you happy
We use Search Star for PPC management and they keep up with the trends as well as produce results. Very happy with them. They know what they are doing.
We hired them in the uk and have since rolled them out internationally. Good results, fair pricing and straightforward financials.
I had an analytics training day with them in January - really informative day that was well pitched in good surroundings.
I saw them present last year on "PPC Beyond The Keyword" and was super impressed. I called them in to review my campaigns and then appointed them - a good decision as I now have complete confidence they are driving on my campaigns. Excellent work guys.
I have just completed the Google Analytics one day training course run by Search Star which gave a very thorough insight into Universal Analytics and Tag Manager. A highly recommended session which would suit a wide range of technical knowledge and previous experience with Analytics.
Really pleased with results, the guys do a great job of generating sales and the team are a pleasure to deal with. They were very patient with us and really helped in the set up of our ecommerce site and the subsequent development of adwords and shopping campaigns.
We work in a competitive SaaS sector across multiple markets. They helped us make the budget business case internally and then delivered results to justify it. Comfortable that we are in good hands.
Excellent company. Met them via our ecommerce development agency who put them forward to review our existing PPC campaigns. They impressed us and we appointed them to make our campaigns more efficient. Delighted that we handed over responsibility to a company with expertise to deliver results.
Happily recommended. Job well done.
Delighted with the service. Search Star has hugely moved our advertising along across the last 12 months. Our campaigns are more effective and the tracking and analytics is now confi
Fantastic PPC management service. The team at Search Star are helping me get more clicks and more sales, with less spent. Highly recommended....
Great
Good service
Good service and results. They overhauled our UK campaigns and then rolled out campaigns for our target overseas territories. Easy team to deal with and increasingly trusted partners.
Excellent work & results. I got to know them via an analytics course they ran and then engaged them to run my PPC. Consistently delighted. Friendly and experts with data to back up their claims. Highly recommended.
We've recently engaged with Search Star to manage our PPC activity. We've been highly impressed from the outset, not only with their knowledge but also their quality client management and efficiency to turn our requirements in to reality at pace.
Search Star trained up two of our staff in how to build and manage adwords campaigns. The training days were great and they have allowed us to build our online sales with confidence, not something we managed to do when we ran the adwords ourselves! We re-engage them now and again for top ups and we can recommend them as a good reliable company to use.
A good set of folk that are cool to have involved in any project. Would I recommend them? Yes. Have I recommended them. Yes. they deliver what they say when they say which seems rare in the search sphere.
Happy to leave review for a good serviced. Recommended by a firm in our building who also use them and delighted so far. Good people who know their stuff with fair commercial terms.
Search Star have been a breath of fresh air for us. We used a number of agencies to manage our Google campaigns but none of them manged to deliver a consistent level of performance until we engaged these guys. Great service, lovely staff - happy to recommend!
Search Star is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews