Seapets Reviews

Colchester

Categories:
Pets
Pets

How would you rate Seapets ?

"Bought goods that never materialised??? Report to Action Fraud if bought online. or police if paid for in store.....they have defrauded loads of people...including me! Took my money last week, knowing full well that they couldn't fulfill the order! The Managing Directors/Owners names and private addresses are public information from companies house. Just search Seapets, then click on the "people" tab. They have had the cheek to report me to trustpilot for posting their details "because it is against trustpilots policies"....how about it being against the law to fraudulently take peoples money???? note to Seapets.....who actually are reading everything you are all writing....if you didn't want it brought to your door, you shouldn't have committed the crime!!!!!!! I will be posting your details and/or information on where to find them, ANYWHERE that I find your victims....What they do with that information is up to them, but, in a world where you can order anything from a cab, to takeaways, online, I'm sure your victims will use their imaginations to give karma a helping hand!"
"This company took my daugher's money and haven't bothered to deliver. Seems to me a bunch of cowboys are running this robbing company. Here's a thought, lets all report them to trading standards and possibly the police for theft. Even if she doesn't get her money back now I am very happy to fight all the way to make sure they stop stealing from inocent people. Trading Standards website is ccitizensadvice .org. uk/consumer/get-more-help/report-to-trading-standards/ You need to telephone trading standards on 03454 04 05 06. I will keep posting until everyone gets this message, no matter how often it's deleted. Fuming doesn't begin to describe how I feel about SEAPETS."
"This company is awful. Avoid avoid avoid. I spent hundreds with this company over past four years. Had to ask for a refund on a recent order due to their slow delivery. Was told it would be refunded and now still waiting. No reply to my email no assurance if when I will get my money back. Bunch if crooks with absolutely shocking illegal practices. I hope trading standards investigates this company as it needs shut down"
"Ordered a fish tank on line mid July. Tank arrived broken. Requested collection and replacement. Broken tank collected, 29th July. Just over 14 days later, still no replacement. Cancelled order on 18th Aug as still no replacement or communication from Seapets. Since then I have rang 5 times to ask for our money back (Nearly £140) I am writing this review on the 26th of Sept AND YES you guest it, I am still waiting to get the money back. I am now thinking that I may have to take this to small claims court. I'm already seeking advice from the ombudsman. My advice to all potential customers, THINK VERY LONG AND HARD BEFORE USING THESE PEOPLE> I'D AVOID THEM AT ALL COST IF POSSIBLE."
Seapets is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews