seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
I visited Sean Hanna Canary Wharf today just as the team were dealing with having to close due to Coronavirus. They were completely brilliant in these very difficult circumstances. I have a great colour and cut with Erin. Thoroughly recommended and I will be back.
I just had a lovely cut by a new hairdresser in Putney. The staff were so friendly made me feel so welcome such a breath of fresh air to feel so comfortable and welcomed. Really recommend this salon. Great cut great atmosphere lovely staff thanks πŸ˜„
Love my new hair so much! Thank you Lilly for doing such a great job at the Sutton branch. The customer service and the friendly atmosphere made it such a great experience! Thank you
Really amazing service at the Sutton branch! Lilly did a really great job with my hair cut! Went for the ladies cut and finish and the whole style turned out amazing!! Thank you :)
Fantastic experience at your Cambridge branch 9/3/20. I had my first Brazilian blow dry. My hairdresser was Rachel Bentley who was excellent. She explained exactly what this treatment involved how it worked, what to expect at the salon and how to look after my hair post treatment. I, I’ve washed, my hair today (1st time since treatment as suggested) it is still smooth and so much easier to dry and straighten without all the products. A big thank you to Rachel and I shall be back.
When it comes to my hair, Sean Hanna Wimbledon is my Mothership. I always go back for Cut, Colour, Brazilian Blowdry, Toner, Blowdry. Stylists are very friendly, knowledgeable and know what suits me. They are even aware of my nuances and foibles. Rachel did my hair today. Fabulous. So friendly, thoughtful and kind. Very knowledgeable and worked a treat on my very long multi-textured Celtic/Afro-Caribbean hair. Eunsook has previously styled and coloured my hair, with fantastic results. Won’t go anywhere else.
I had a great experience with Olivia today, I was nervous at first but she made me feel good and relaxed
Service was absolutely amazing I will certainly come back Erin did my colour and I felt understood and we got exactly the result we were looking for . Shante Was great too Very professional and caring staff
Had a lovely experience at Sean Hanna (Canary Wharf) from the moment i walked in at reception (Poonam) until i had my cut and wash by Erin. Erin really listened to my concerns, gave great advice and took her time making sure i was happy with the cut. Will defo be back for a colour! Thanks Erin! X
Maddie was great - she listened and cut and dried my hair exactly how it wanted. I'd highly recommend Maddie
Really good service. Loved the head massage! They made my hair look so lovely and healthy.
I have been going to the Epsom branch for 17 years and have never been disappointed. Always a friendly welcome and excellent, attentive staff of the highest professional standard.
Yunior did an amazing job with my hair. Very pleased!! It was my first time at Seanhanna Canary Wharf and I am definitely coming back. Thanks Yunior, you are a star!!
I went to the canary wharf branch and had Yunior. He listened to what I wanted with my hair cut and was very professional throughout.
I saw Charlotte at Sean Hanna Worcester Park and super happy with the service and my cut & blow dry. Was a very relaxing experience and she was very professional. Will definitely be coming back and asking for Charlotte.
Really loved my haircut and the hairdresser Yunior was fantastic! I will be returning.
I've been going to Sean Hanna, Sutton, for many years. All hairdressers have been great. Loving my new colour and cut by Kerrie. Kerrie recommended my new colour (half a shade darker than normal) and cut my hair exactly how I wanted it to be cut. It's now looking very glamorous! Let's hope I can keep it that way! I like the way Kerrie manages my expectations when she's cutting my hair - I can get very apprehensive when it comes to having my hair styled. Great customer services as usual.
Just had a hair cut with Molly. She did an awesome job, was very friendly and a pleasure to talk to. Will be back :)
I had a Brazilian Blow Dry with Maria at the Canary Wharf salon. I had recently had my long hair cut into a short bob and was struggling with frizzies and fly away hair. Now my hair is so easy to style and has the sleek look I wanted. Thank you Maria 😁
Chloe at Canary Wharf did my hair for the second time, this time I asked for something a bit different that the first time. She did and amazing job, I'm so happy with my hair. I really recommend her
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,657 reviews