seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Thanks Ethan for a truly consultative experience today. I made a last minute appt for a cut and blow dry and wasn’t disappointed. The care and attention was spot on and I hope to see you again soon.
I went to Sean Hanna is Canary Wharf for the 1st time today, and to the Cambridge salon 3y ago (3 times I think).
Both really good.
I’m a brunette and I wanted a subtle caramel balayage. Ethan did it for me and it is really great! (However the light at the salon doesn’t reflect the result) It was way better with the natural light at home, really pretty and naturel :)
Leyla did my styling, my hair are very thick and she first straight them before doing some beach waves ! I’m also very happy with the result !
I have been a customer of Sean Hanna for over 5 years. I have found the service they provide is exceptional. All the staff in the Cambridge salon are professional, conscientious and sincere. The manager & staff at the salon have worked extremely hard during this unprecedented time of COVID-19. I feel very safe when visiting the salon.
The only concern I have is with having to pay a percentage of money up front for my next appointment. Please can this be reduced.
I dropped in for a gent’s haircut two weeks ago and was really impressed! I met Ethan who was just superb, the best haircut I've had.... seriously. I have had my haircut every two weeks for the last 5 years with the same hairdresser, I have made the very tough call to move to Ethan !
Great salon and a great stylist !
I had a colour and cut treatment by Rachel Bentley 12/09/20. I could not recommend her more! Fantastic wealth of knowledge and experience - she knew exactly what I wanted and explained every step to me, whilst being friendly and chatty at the same time. Her advice and recommendations were also so welcomed and the experience with her as a stylist was just so great. Very happy with my new hair :). Will definitely be back! Thanks to Rachel.
Rachel coloured my hair yesterday after one year of trying to embrace grey
Now back to blonde cannot thank her enough for the result
Her attention to detail and care was first class 🥰
Visited Wimbledon salon today for a long-needed cut and finish. Mollie is my regular stylist and as always the result were fantastic. I have been shielding and had concerns about visiting the salon but they were groundless. Masks and visors were worn and Mollie made me feel completely at ease. Mollie was her usual friendly self delivering a very professional service. One very happy customer!
Hi,
Visited Cambridge Salon for hair balayage and was completely satisfied with the service.
AMY was amazing and she was very professional and calm throughout the lengthy process on my heavy hair.You could actually sense the good professional charm they have got.The results were amazing.The staff is very professional and very dedicated.
Great experience overall!!Thanks:)
Visited the Putney salon for a men's cut & style and saw Danny, who is an absolute STAR - great at what he does but also chatty and funny as hell. Had built it up a bit in my mind as it was my first post-lockdown chop and I was completely changing up my style, keeping way more length than I have in years (being a guy, it's pretty much my only accessory 😅).

Quick chat, one glance at an example photo and he knew what I was after, immediately clocked the 'trouble areas' of my hair and was asking all the right questions. Tried out a bunch of products but was never pushy or salesy. Left really happy with a great new lid and well worth the price of coming to a pro.

Over the next week, one little area around my crown was refusing to play ball; always falling slightly off from the rest of the hair and looking out of place - not an issue with the cut but just one of those quirks everyone has. Dropped in and Danny sorted it in moments and took the opportunity to give me a crash course in blow-drying my hair salon-style now it's so much longer + was infinitely patient and cheery with my endless questions. So came away feeling way more comfortable about keeping the look day to day; always the hardest part once you go home and have to style it yourself, haha. Thanks again buddy!

P.S. COVID-19 safety measures were still in place - staff were all in masks, ear loop masks provided if you only had full-head style, hand sanitising station out front, plastic screens at reception etc. Had no concerns on that front in case anyone's nervous about coming back.

See you guys again soon! 😘
Hi
Revisited my Putney salon, and saw Danny whom is fab, good to see your still there hun.
Nathan thank you for a lovely morning transforming me from Worzel Gummidge to Heidi Klum by hair only. Haha. Really fantastic guys. Thank you and see you again soon for travel stories, wine culture. May i say the gorgeous young Katie, thank you for the best wash, and massage and care, you keep going. Team you were amazing, Keep at it. See u soon 😚
I had my hair appointment at 11.30 Canary Wharf branch on 24th July and it was brilliant, the staff were so friendly and welcoming and my hair dresser was amazing as she coloured & cut by hair with love and dedication, there was so much thought and care put into my appointment by the staff. A great experience Thankyou . Mira
I have been really impressed with the contact and information which has been sent to us all. Attention to detail and to the point information.

Thank you so much. Obviously the reason you are a total success Sean. From the days when you cut my and my childrens' hair many in our dining room. Hats off to you all.
Paula, cut my hair today, her cut was amazing and I was so pleased, she listened to what I wanted for my cut.
she was professional and very friendly.
The salon has all the safety for its staff and customers (PPE)
The Canary Wharf hairdresser, receptionist is very friendly too, and welcoming.
Thankyou for looking after the NHS staff.
Will be back soon.🙏🏽🙏🏽👍👍
What a great experience! I wasn’t sure of what to expect given being straight out of the blocks following lockdown, but it was superb. Really well thought out with a welcome pack containing a mask, disposable gowns and water. All ran like clockwork and the staff were all great. Particular thanks to Ethan for my fabulous new do and colour. It looks great and I feel renewed! Looking forward to visiting again soon!
I visited Sean Hanna Canary Wharf today just as the team were dealing with having to close due to Coronavirus. They were completely brilliant in these very difficult circumstances. I have a great colour and cut with Erin. Thoroughly recommended and I will be back.
I just had a lovely cut by a new hairdresser in Putney. The staff were so friendly made me feel so welcome such a breath of fresh air to feel so comfortable and welcomed.
Really recommend this salon.
Great cut great atmosphere lovely staff thanks 😄
Love my new hair so much! Thank you Lilly for doing such a great job at the Sutton branch. The customer service and the friendly atmosphere made it such a great experience! Thank you
Really amazing service at the Sutton branch! Lilly did a really great job with my hair cut! Went for the ladies cut and finish and the whole style turned out amazing!! Thank you :)
Fantastic experience at your Cambridge branch 9/3/20. I had my first Brazilian blow dry. My hairdresser was Rachel Bentley who was excellent. She explained exactly what this treatment involved how it worked, what to expect at the salon and how to look after my hair post treatment. I,
I’ve washed, my hair today (1st time since treatment as suggested) it is still smooth and so much easier to dry and straighten without all the products. A big thank you to Rachel and I shall be back.
When it comes to my hair, Sean Hanna Wimbledon is my Mothership. I always go back for Cut, Colour, Brazilian Blowdry, Toner, Blowdry.
Stylists are very friendly, knowledgeable and know what suits me. They are even aware of my nuances and foibles.
Rachel did my hair today. Fabulous. So friendly, thoughtful and kind. Very knowledgeable and worked a treat on my very long multi-textured Celtic/Afro-Caribbean hair.
Eunsook has previously styled and coloured my hair, with fantastic results.
Won’t go anywhere else.