seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"The online booking form specifically for Wimbledon tells you that this salon has no online booking service!!"
"Very unhappy with my last haircut with Stephanie at your Putney branch. She has been amazing on every previous occasion but I was very disappointed with my last cut. Uneven sides and too short on the top, a complete lack of detail. For the amount paid I was really questioning the value when I got home. Sean Hannah and Stephanie have been my go to place and its really a bummer for me as it takes me ages to find a new stylist. :-(("
"I've been going to Sean Hanna for haircuts the last last couple years and have had great experiences, but had the worst experience today. My hairstylist was Dan (Canary Wharf). He was less friendly and more rough with my hair than the usual stylist, which I ignored as it wasn't such a huge deal. Part way through my haircut, I mentioned that my hair was short, and shorter than I had expected - he immediately got very defensive and confrontational. I didn't even say it was a bad haircut or that I hated it. But at this point he kept trying to defend himself and say he had done exactly what I asked for, and also became condescending, asking me if I knew where my collarbone was and asking me to point this out to him (so he could prove he had done exactly as requested). I found this to be very aggressive. When speaking to the manager, her first reaction was also to defend him, rather than to understand my point of view and how her customer felt. It felt like the first assumption they have of their customers is that the customer is wrong. After a few minutes of me explaining what happened, she concluded that me and Dan's personality clashed but I felt she wasn't very apologetic about the way I was treated. To be honest, I didn't have an issue with the haircut, even if I was hoping to have my hair slightly longer, I wasn't going to make it a big deal, but the way Dan responded really upset me and I left the hair salon incredibly unhappy and shocked by the treatment I received."
"I have been a loyal customer to Sean Hanna Canary Wharf for about 4 years. The only reason I continued to go back was because they provided a walk in blow dry for £25 - since it was the best rate in the area, I had previously ignored how rude the staff are etc. Today after my blow dry however they charged me £35 and said it was because all the rates have gone up. £35 for an aggressive hair washing (so aggressive I wanted to turn down the head massage), no offer of a drink, and poor customer service had me shaken. I would PERHAPS pay £35 for an excellent service, but Sean Hanna is no Taylor Taylor. - as I have read in a previous comment “avoid like the plague”"
"Had my hair cut today as I was in desperate need so popped in to see if had any availability which they did (first time customer) Decided I’d like a treatment but no head massage offered which I was looking forward to seeing as I hd a few hours spare without my child and wanted to enjoy every minute. Paid at the counter and No asking how it was or would I like to rebook. Paid £60 pounds for a haircut that I could’ve probably have done myself. Really poor customer service. No explaining of what products she was using on my hair. Was actually interested in purchasing new hair care but the girl was quick to process my bill and I had to awkwardly say goodbye not the other way round!"
"I had a horrible experience at seanhanna in Canary Wharf on the 1st is December last year. The girl who was suppose to do me a blow dry (Erin) was sick and I’ve been told a Turkish guy (bold with long beard) will do my hair. Also The receptionist told me that he is senior stylish but I’ll pay for a non senior stylish given the fact that the girl who was suppose to do my hair got sick. What a horrible experience as he burnt my hair and I’ve complained to him not to use too hot drier. I will never go to this salon as my hair got damaged, was smelling as burnt and I have also paid. Horrible experience with this salon."
"Really poor treatment at the Wimbledon salon. Made to feel as though I was lying about a previous price I had been charged, despite the fact that the hairdresser who had charged this price was standing in front of me. A horrible way to be made to feel and entirely unprofessional. Disappointed as the previous cut had been great."
"Far from the colourist professionals they advertise themselves to be at the Canary Wharf branch. I thought I had picked a reputable place to get my hair coloured for the first time. I was wrong. I paid almost £200 for a waste of time and money on a colour that isn’t even visible. I returned for advice and to rectify the colour but was approached by defensive members of staff who refused to provide the service I had paid for. Needless to say I will not be back. What a con."
"£45 for a hair cut and your staff are too busy on their phones to even notice you've walked in. I don't think so. I'll take my money elsewhere."
"Never been one to complain but after my hairdresser left, a different member of staff coloured my hair. After a year and a half of perfect ashy hair, now my hair is yellow, orangey and brown. The young girls need assistance with how to do toners as it didn’t fill me with confidence after the first time they shouted ‘help, I don’t know what i am doing, the ends are going manky’. I went back for corrections to make it lighter and I left with even darker hair. My original hairdresser came to my home to try and correct it and shes struggling to lift it, so now it is just yellow. I have paid £160.00 in total this month which would have been more but my lovely hairdresser charged me only £20 to try to correct it. My hair is dry, totally snapped and the wrong colour. Not going back! Incompetence."
"I visited the Sean Hanna in Worcester park and was very disappointed. The salon looks very run down and not worth the money I am paying! Will not be returning!"
"I paid £175 for a Brasilian blow dry did everything I was supposed to and my hair looks worse than before. They took a picture of my hair before and after with no real explanation until I asked if it was for their records I think they take them because so many people complain about it. So expensive and so disappointing."
"I wanted a simple bayaöaheubut afzer 6 hours of dying my hair in the weirdest colours I went out of the salon with the same hair colour that I had before, with not even a glimpse of a bayalage style, with completely broken hair and much poorer than before! And the hairdressers didn’t even apologise or anything! They were just rude and very impolite and so unprofessional!!!! So disappointed"
"The staff are rude and disrespectful. They treat there employees really bad as well."
"Went to Seanhanna Sutton for first time in February. Jack cut my hair did a really great job so I booked again but was phoned and told he’d left. Decided to go back and got another female stylist who I don’t want to name as she seemed nice enough. I was a little bit put off when our first conversation about my having been allergic to patch test done on my first visit she said well maybe try another salon they might not use same product. It was like my first visit she was suggesting I went somewhere else. After my hair washed she started cutting. Then a staff member came over and said I can’t take colour off your other clients hair as I’ve been told to do something else. She had words sounding angry then asked if I minded waiting ten minutes while she washed colour off. I said ok although I think you pay a lot of money and should not be left to wait. She took ten minutes washing the hair then came back and picked up hairdryer to do other clients hair and offered me my third drink. My hair was nearly dry. I said I was going to leave. I’ve has this situation with short staff and trying to do too much at once. It’s usually a Sunday so Seanhanna if you offer to have enough time to cut and blow dry my hair have enough time. I’ve been looking for a new hairdresser for ages. Like it at Seanhanna good first experience. I won’t be back but no hard feelings I will keep looking :)"
"Called 5 minutes before my appointment to tell me it would be 1 hour and 20 minutes late - then corrected herself to 40 minutes late. I was already in Canary Wharf so this was extremely unhelpful - do not recommend"
"Hi had my hair coloured in the bristol salon yesterday sadly it wasn’t what I wanted - was there for 4 1/2 hours - was given a £5 discount ! Lesson learnt !"
"I had a cut and colour with Corrie like always she done something special to colour and very nice cut! Very please"
"Waste of time going there. No one knows what's going on. Staff rudely tell you to 'let me finish'."
"Went in just to ask about getting my hair coloured and got charged £25 for speaking to someone. Should let people know that they're going to charge you for advice. Put me off booking an appointment."
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,575 reviews