seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"The lady who cut my hair acted friendly and couldn't have done a better job, however the lady who washed my hair was horrible. I explained to her before she started to wash my hair that I had received some awful news and so in the morning had just chucked my hair up in a bun. First she told me that my hair had turned to 'dreadlocks' and then when washing my hair she started joking with the girl next to her and saying things like 'can you imagine leaving the house with hair like this', when my stylist came over she joint in and they were all giggling. I do not know the name of the lady who washed my hair but she was pale, had mid length brown curly hair and was a slightly larger then most. 3rd time i've ever been to the Wimbledon Salon and will definitely never go back."
"BOTCHED Balayage Tried to email head office, none of the emails seem to work. Really wanted to email to ask for the promotion of balayage to stop as what I saw on pictures and really wanted was too far from what I got. The service was rushed and was told after to get it lighter, might need a few attempts which would cost me over £300!! If I knew this at the beginning, I would have gone somewhere else as my hair is naturally light brown! Feeling even worse going back after the stylist said she would correct it making it lighter, she instead proceeded to add thick chunky colour blocks through the front when I asked many times to ensure it was kept natural! It now looks ridiculous! got my graduation on thursday & am feeling at a complete loss! Phoned another salon called Nero went to see them & they were horrified asking if I'd seen the back, I said I hadn't and it was pretty obvious that the back wasn't as half as light as the front. Also where these horrible chunky sections were, I now have a hideous line across so it looks like dip dye or box dye which was never what I wanted. I asked for baby lights at the front just to ensure it was kept natural, just wanted it lighter. Couldn't have been further from it, anyone considering this, please research and go somewhere else where the stylist really listens to you, not just rushes when you're paying a lot of money for this! If I knew this would happen, I would have never even considered it! So anyone drawn in by the promotional video, please please go somewhere else! My stylist did not even wear gloves or put the hair in packets, hence why it did not go light enough in the first place! Having done the front right first and ending up at the front left has also made my hair look ridiculous as one side is brighter than the other, with the back just looking brassy! Considering it's meant to be balayage it doesn't even look like ombre, there is nothing natural about how it now looks!! Please, please anyone reading this, go somewhere else!!!"
"AVOID EPSOM BRANCH !!!! Left the branch upset, but thought I'd see how my hair was next day Went in simply for a trim. Repeatedly said NO layers please, now have hair SO thinned out, lots of layers with few layers reaching to top of my ear! The cut is wonky at sides and back too. My hairdressers kept moaning to another about wanting to leave on time and wouldn't now doing my hair! Hairdressers saw worry on my face in mirror told me not to worry would like it when done. For millionth time expressed no layers... but lots layers were appearing in my hair. Thought hair might 'settle' by today but actually in tears. With my hair going to take 9 months to grow this out!! In the mean time have to live my life everyday with this hair until it grows out... or I go get it cut very short in attempt to hide this mess which is not what I wanted."
Dear Emilia

We are very sorry to hear about your recent visit to our branch of seanhanna.
We would like to investigate this matter for you, could you please contact me on mia@seanhanna.com and we will work towards resolving this issue for you.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.

Mia Foley
seanhanna
Head Office

"I've just had my second visit to the Cambridge salon .Mica has done a fantastic job with my hair , cut and finish . Mica is very friendly and welcomeing . From my walk through the door to be greeted by Karen with a smile and and a chat .......lovely salon. Thank you ..... Anne Williams"
"Chloe did an excellent job with my long thick hair. She listened to what I wanted and came up with suggestions to suit the cut and style I wanted. She was very knowledgeable and knew which products would be suitable for my hair type. Chloe was friendly and approachable, loved her service and would definelty get my cut with her next time!"
Hi Shathu,

Thank you for your great review.
We look forward to see you again.

Kind regards,

Seanhanna and The Team
"The service was great. They made myself and my friend (who was not getting her hair done) feel welcome and comfortable. The hairdresser Mariusz was very good, he understood what I wanted and even offered some of his own advice which I took."
"I've been going to the Putney salon for over 8 years now - normally it's great. The staff are friendly and efficient, but today I got a blow dry and the results are awful - my hair is sticky and straggly bits are clumped together at the end. This is hardly surprising though as she took 35 minutes to wash and style my hair - bearing in mind that it's very thick and long. it would have been impressive if the results (mediocre waves at best) had lasted more than half an hour. My hair wasn't even shiny and I'm 100% certain that I would have achieved better results at home than the 'style' I got there. And I paid the extra £10 for a freaking stylist to do it. The whole thing felt rushed - she looked like she wanted to be anywhere else but there and hurried it to the point that at the back of my head the roots were still wet. Unacceptable."
"Had booked for a gloss. When I arrived we spoke about choosing the colour and only once the colourist finished applying the colour did I realise they were only doing the roots with permanent tint. I have never put permanent colour on my hair any am now my hair feels much drier than before. Very disappointed."
"I am really disappointed with my appointment I had yesterday. My appointment was at 3pm, I had a phone call at 2pm asking if I can change my appointment to later as the hairdresser was running late. I said on the phone I was really sorry but I couldn’t change it. The lady then said that I would have to wait because they were running late. (What was the point of asking if I can change my appointment time in the first place? I clearly had no choice!) When I got there I finally had my hair washed at 3.35pm! So I was sat doing nothing for 35mins. To top it off my hair wasn’t even washed properly and the lady who gave me my ‘Seanhanna head massage’ was so miserable. She wasn’t smiling and was scowling to the point where I felt too intimidated to even look her in the eyes. She was very off putting, and although I have sympathy that she was learning, she clearly never heard of a service with a smile. I was then sat from 3.50pm till 4.25pm with cold wet hair dripping into my ears as I was still waiting for my hairdresser! Granted he did apologise but another 35mins of waiting only this time I’m shivering cold! It took him all of 10mins to cut my hair, and then he had to rewash it as the lady who ‘washed’ it to begin with didn’t get all the shampoo out! I then had my hair blow dried, he didn’t even part my hair into sections like I normally have done and just rushed it! £102 later I finally left the salon at 5pm! Ridiculous, and poor service. This is the third time I have had an experience like this. Not on."
I am sadden to hear you have had such a negative experience and would really like to apologise. If you could email me directly, I can then help with any of the concerns raised. If you could advise me to which salon this was as well.

many thanks

Jade-Marie Lester
HR Generalist
j.lester@seanhanna.com
"Poonam & the team at canary wharf are fantastic. From the very first time i walked into the salon Poonam was friendly, professional, very warm and welcoming. She makes such a difference and i love visiting the salon because of her. Olivia, my colourist, is gorgeous. She listens and goes above and beyond to make sure you’re happy. She’s a gem. Paula is an amazing hairdresser who cut my locks perfectly. Highly recommend her to anyone wanting a great cut."
"Thank you so much to the lovely Mica from the Cambridge branch. Mica was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and I've left the Salon this afternoon with the best cut & colour I've ever had. Over the moon is an understatement! A big thank you to the other members of staff who also made me feel so looked after and welcome. The Salon itself is of a very high standard. So clean and with fabulous music playing even in the spotless loo! Can't wait to visit again."
"Had a wonderful experience at Sean Hanna Wimbledon. Georgia was really friendly and listen to what I really wanted for a cut. She also shared loads of practical top tips to get the salon look at home! My hair looks amazing!! And she even gave me lots of future ideas for dying my hair. highly recommend! Thank you so much."
"Georgia at SeanHanna Wimbledon did a great job. I had tried a close competitor when my long standing stylist closed but wasn't very happy with the cut,finish and ambience. Georgia was excellent. I left writing this review for a couple of weeks and can honestly say my hair looks better than it has in years. Will be going back."
"Wow ! Gina has done wonders to the Sutton salon, from the moment I stepped in, I could see and feel the difference . The salon was spotlessly clean, great atmosphere and very professional. The new manager Gina has done a fantastic job not only with the salon & her team, she always gives the best customer service."
"relaxed atmosphere and spent time on consultation"
"Riya, was super helpful when I had no idea what I wanted doing. She made the feel very easy and made it really worthwhile having this haircut and put me at ease. Would definitely come back and have her do my hair again it was fantastic."
Dear Amiee,

thank you for your great review.

Seanhanna and the team
"Excellent haircut with Rhea,from Seanhanna Wimbledon she studied my hair and suggested me the cut that suits me the most. I would really recommend this place for a good haircut."
"Customer service is always excellent and guaranteed a very relaxing head massage. I can not recommend them highly enough!"
Dear Ann,

thank you for your amazing review.

Seanhanna and the team
"Simply the best! Adam is a magician."
Dear Jane,

thank you for your amazing review.

Seanhanna and the team
"Just been in Canary Wharf sean hanna - my stylist Ilker was absolutely fantastic - he make my hair look utterly fantastic haven’t had before a better haircut and blow dry - highly highly recommended"
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,575 reviews