seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Absolutely LOVE my cut and colour today by Paige, shes a lovely friendly young woman will definitely see her again. All the staff within the Wimbledon centre. Thanks GUY x
Georgia at SeanHanna Wimbledon did a great job. I had tried a close competitor when my long standing stylist closed but wasn't very happy with the cut,finish and ambience. Georgia was excellent. I left writing this review for a couple of weeks and can honestly say my hair looks better than it has in years. Will be going back.
Cut, colour and blow dry great.. Mariusz took time and listened Thank you 😊
Cut and blow dry at the Canary Wharf branch. Wonderful experience from start to finish. Ilker to a lot of care and attention in making sure I got what I was looking for. He checked with me throughout and I came out with a beautiful haircut, thanks to all.
Hi, Just to say that Dan at the Putney salon did a great blow dry on my long, curly, unruly hair. He made it look beautiful and took much care and attention over it. I had the executive blow dry and walked in off the street with no appointment.
Happy with my hair! April, Sean Hanna Sutton, cut and coloured my hair today and the outcome has exceeded expectations. I got exactly what I asked for, plus recommendations on the colour. April was great at listening and understanding requirements.
I was worried coming as I was going for a really different style but Joanna did an amazing job! I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Really recommend the Canary Wharf branch
Very friendly and useful tips given.
Great service. Lovely lady. Happy with my cut, lots of volume which is unusual for my flat hair.
Excellent cut and blow dry at Sean Hanna (Canary Wharf branch) today. Olivia knew exactly what to do with my hair and was very friendly, thank you!!
Another fantastic experience at Sean Hanna, Bristol yesterday. Adam and his team couldn’t have been more helpful. Even though I’d forgotten to book a blow dry to finish my colour, they sorted it for me and in record time so I could get to the theatre on time. They are an amazing team and I’m very grateful to them!
Finally managed to get the haircut that I asked for!
I had a brilliant experience with Olivia at Canary Wharf today, she was so professional and knowledgeable, yet so friendly at the same time! Really listened to what I wanted and I was delighted with my haircut. My hair feels so much healthier already and I’d definitely recommend her and come back to get my hair cut by her again. Went out of her way to recommend products to me too, I honestly couldn’t be happier.
Great hair cut, friendly staff. Branch: Canary Wharf Stylist: Erin
Lovely haircut by saira Canary wharf !!
Had my hair cut by Saira. Very pleased with not only how she cut my hair, but how she discussed ideas with me which was reassuring. Would recommend.
Quick service, accommodating staff - would definitely go again!
Lovely salon with friendly efficient staff. Amy always make me feel welcome and she understands my hair needs. I love the way she cuts it.
Had a hair cut with Saira and was pleased with the end result. The salon was clean and easy to get to. Would recommend.
I’ve only recently moved to Putney and discovered this gem of a salon and a wonderful Italian hairdresser called Simone. He’s the BEST hairdresser I’ve ever had. The colour is exquisite and he’s bold and brave and will give you a style change if you just need that extra bit of confidence! Cannot recommend him enough. The prices are reasonable too. The salon is lovely and clean, and overall customer service in the salon is fab. I’m always offered a glass of wine or tea or coffee - really fab salon!
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,598 reviews