seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Nice chat nice drink nice cut!!
Feels good!
Thank for the great time!
I had a re style and cut at the Canary Wharf branch with Joanna. She was great and really took the time to understand what cut would fit my face the best and she executed perfectly. I am very happy and will be coming back to her! Thanks!
Great service and cut and blow at Canary Wharf salon done by Olivia
Fantastic service! Would highly recommend!
Erin was absolutely brilliant! Her meticulous nature was much appreciated.
Lily gave me a fantastic haircut, she was very helpful and made some great suggestions with ideas that would suit my hair.
I left feeling more confident in being able to manage my hair between cuts too. Thank you so much.
The service was brilliant. Matteo was very attentive and I’ll definitely return.
Sam was great at the Putney salon, got me away from the curtain look by adding some much needed layering. Will definitely go back to him again
Sam fim Putney salon was brilliant and I got just what I asked for. Rescued me from the mushroom shaped nightmare I came in with. Will definitely go back
Sam , from Putney salon was brilliant and I got just what I asked for. Rescued me from the mushroom shaped nightmare I came in with. Will definitely go back
Great service, always! Thanks.
Joanna Canary wharf
Today i was served by Paige ,she done a great hair cut,really happy with the result!
Great cut and finish - holly from Wimbledon
VERY INTUITIVE HAIRDRESSER, EUNSOOK, UNDERSTANDS IMMEDIATELY WHAT IS WANTED. excellent!
It is my first time to come to Seanbanna, but it does not influence the service, my stylist is Paige, before she cut my hair, we had a short talk about how to design my hair, with layer, shape or not. During the cutting time, we shared a lot about different culture and languages, I do love the way how Paige talk to me, very relaxing ,meanwhile, very professional!
Staff were lovely Dan was amazing so precise and really made me feel at ease! :)
My first time here and loved the place. Reception was very helpful and stylist was great - Georgia Thank you! Came out looking 5 years younger.
I've been getting my hair cut at Sean Hanna for a number of years; the staff are always very welcoming and friendly and I'm always pleased with the result. They will continue to be my go-to hairdressers.
I have been a loyal customer to Sean Hanna Canary Wharf for about 4 years. The only reason I continued to go back was because they provided a walk in blow dry for £25 - since it was the best rate in the area, I had previously ignored how rude the staff are etc. Today after my blow dry however they charged me £35 and said it was because all the rates have gone up. £35 for an aggressive hair washing (so aggressive I wanted to turn down the head massage), no offer of a drink, and poor customer service had me shaken.
I would PERHAPS pay £35 for an excellent service, but Sean Hanna is no Taylor Taylor. - as I have read in a previous comment “avoid like the plague”
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,677 reviews