seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
I have been very happy with my wash and blow dries at Sutton, atmosphere nice, head massage good, and I really feel relaxed during my appointment, however, the price have suddenly increased more than 10%, even with a discount card, so now Im thinking its getting too expensive for me to go anymore, also why are there at least 4 or 5 girls hanging around the cash desk when I go and pay? They all stop talking and look at what Im paying and probably whether they are getting a tip!. I found this VERY intimidating. Please, there only needs to be my stylist and the girl on the till there, OK?
I've been going to the Bristol salon for a couple of years now and have been impressed with Jordan in particular. He's always friendly and personable and we have a good chat while he's washing my hair! Little things like remembering details from conversations a few months ago makes me feel like a valued customer. He also gives the most amazing head massages! Jordan for Trainee of the Year! :)
Was very impressed with my hair cut at SeanHanna in Bristol, the salon was very well laid out and had a very relaxing atmosphere, the staff were very friendly and I was particularly impressed by the head massage, the thorough consultation before the cut and the selection of magazines and drinks that I was offered. My stylist was called Kelanne and I was very pleased with my cut, it left my hair looking much fresher and healthier and was exactly what I asked for.
Charlotte at the Canary Wharf Salon is excellent - go to!!
Always happy with my hair after coming to the salon, the only negative is the price!!! But enjoy the Fact I get a glass of wine, love the head massage u get, would sometimes prefer a more in depth consultation. More discounts for member coming bk would be amazing as sometime I have to go to another salon just for the fact I can't afford your prices. Love the team in bristol very friendly.
Thank you kindly for your feedback Sadie. We have a number of promotions that you can check out over at seanhanna.com/promotions. I’ve also linked a few here that I hope might suit you to help save some extra cash!

Re-book rewards card:

Next generation stylists:

Recommend a friend:

Salon:Sutton
Stylist:Danielle
Im very happy with my stylist Danielle, she washes and styles my hair very well, so over all Im a happy bunny!
Don't let Danielle go please anywhere else.
seanhanna is rated 4.70 based on 1,676 reviews