seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I've been going to Sean Hanna for haircuts the last last couple years and have had great experiences, but had the worst experience today.

My hairstylist was Dan (Canary Wharf). He was less friendly and more rough with my hair than the usual stylist, which I ignored as it wasn't such a huge deal. Part way through my haircut, I mentioned that my hair was short, and shorter than I had expected - he immediately got very defensive and confrontational. I didn't even say it was a bad haircut or that I hated it. But at this point he kept trying to defend himself and say he had done exactly what I asked for, and also became condescending, asking me if I knew where my collarbone was and asking me to point this out to him (so he could prove he had done exactly as requested). I found this to be very aggressive. When speaking to the manager, her first reaction was also to defend him, rather than to understand my point of view and how her customer felt. It felt like the first assumption they have of their customers is that the customer is wrong. After a few minutes of me explaining what happened, she concluded that me and Dan's personality clashed but I felt she wasn't very apologetic about the way I was treated.

To be honest, I didn't have an issue with the haircut, even if I was hoping to have my hair slightly longer, I wasn't going to make it a big deal, but the way Dan responded really upset me and I left the hair salon incredibly unhappy and shocked by the treatment I received.
customer service was amazing
great service! fast and efficient!
Great cut & finish as always - thank you :)
First time at the salon, Holly from Wimbledon was lovely. Had a mask treatment and my hair feels really soft and shiny. Loved the curls too. Would come back. Thank you šŸ˜Š
Erin - Seanhanna Canary Wharf. Erin did a lovely balayage for me. She is very attentive and gave me two consultations before colouring just to understand what I wanted to achieve exactly. I have very dark hair, but she totally toned down the redness in my hair and gave me a ashy golden brown balayage, looks settle and elegant, just the way I wanted. Thanks for the amazing service.
She listened to what I had to say and was friendly and welcoming.
Great cut, very flexible in terms of getting an appointment! Great!
I had Olivia cut and colour my hair she did a lovely job with both and very friendly/attentive service too. Good experience overall.
Christian was very kind and caring and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. He did my hair very nice and stylish and in a way I would never be able to do myself at home!
Olivia - Canary Wharf - v happy. Olivia was very accommodating, hair is great. I’d definitely recommend her!
Very happy as usual! Love my hair every time I visit Seanhanna Sutton, colour is beaut.
Totally different league to other salons. Thank-you Yesmin x
first time having my hair done in a seanhanna salon, so so happy with my hair cut as it was cut dodgy previously, absolutely loved having Courtney from Worcester park do my hair! Definitely coming back!
Brilliant experience with Dan B, he did amazing job to my hair, give it a fantastic transformation. Other staffs are friendly and very polite
Maria
Canary wharf
Ilkei did such an amazing job with my hair! He talked to me about the state of my hair and what I need to do to get it back to a healthy state. Great salon, highly recommend.
Great service as always!Georgia is great!
I had a wash and blow dry with Olivia today at Canary Wharf branch and had a wonderful experience. Olivia was very helpful on giving me advice on how best to maintain my hair. She was very professional and I had a relaxing time. Most important of all my hair looks wonderful.
Kirstie at Worcester Park was so thorough and focused, she really took care of my hair so well! She cut my thick hair perfectly in a way that's so flattering and lightweight - really happy!
Loving my new hair cut. Experience with Dan at Canary Wharf was really great. He was quiet friendly and helpful from start to finish. I wanted something that is easier to manage and also makes my face look slimmer. He suggested a cut to suit my lifestyle with a 6 month old. Really happy with the service and definetely coming back.
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,658 reviews