seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"I had a cut and blow dry in the Wimbledon branch. The lovely girl who I had was clearly knowledgeable about hair and passionate about her craft. I got a lovely cut. Advice and kindness. You'll go far Lacey! I'll be back."
"I had a lovely young person show intelligence, skill and a genuine interest in her craft at The Wimbledon branch. A lovely cut. No clichéd questions but a lovely chat. She'll go far I'm sure. Lovely to meet you Lacey."
"I went to to the Canary Wharf Salon and Saira cut my hair. She completely understood what I was looking for and I loved the haircut. Everyone was super nice and professional."
"Very quick cut and blow dry with Erin. Looks lovely Hoping hair lasts well as would be convenient to come back again."
"I had an amazing experience at sean hanna! Lacey was absolutely amazing, excellent customer service, really attentive, knowledgable and friendly. So happy with my hair. Thank you so much!"
"So happy with my hair. My first time having balayage and it looks beautiful. Best my hair has looked in ages. Will definitely be coming back to seanhanna. Chloe did a fantastic job. Thankyou"
"Erin was brilliant very happy Canary Wharf"
"Amy stylist from Wimbledon Absolutely 1st class Hair wash Head massage hair cut communication and friendly service well done Amy Thank you xx and makes a lovely cuppa tea too"
"Maria cut my hair, very professional and also did an excellent job with the blow dry. Overall very happy"
"Came in for highlights. Look very professional. Took my 12 year old daughter for a hair cut while I was there, she is happy, too."
"Had a lovely experience with Holly at the Wimbledon salon today! She was very helpful in giving advice and I came out with a great haircut and blow dry. Will definitely be going back"
"Always love visiting you guys in Sutton. The whole team make me feel so welcome, I always have a laugh and I am so confident that I will walk out loving my hair every time. Thank-you Yesmin, Amy and the lovely young lady that washed and dried my hair ❤️ Would recommend this branch 100% to everyone."
"Great haircut by Maria. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks!"
"Lovely hair cut by Chloe today. Re-styled from long to a bob hair cut. Chloe really listened to what I wanted. Lovely cut and finish, and great customer service. Will be back."
"Paige from Wimbledon was lovely, my hair now looks great and really healthy :)"
"Really poor treatment at the Wimbledon salon. Made to feel as though I was lying about a previous price I had been charged, despite the fact that the hairdresser who had charged this price was standing in front of me. A horrible way to be made to feel and entirely unprofessional. Disappointed as the previous cut had been great."
"Erin was very helpful!"
"Came out of Canary Wharf salon delighted with my haircut and blow dry. I asked Erin to advice me on hairstyle I can go for considering my problem areas. What she did was amazing! It suited my face features and worked well with my problem areas. Sveta"
"They fit me in while I was traveling and I got a great haircut! Friendly staff and very professional."
"I've just had my second visit to the Cambridge salon .Mica has done a fantastic job with my hair , cut and finish . Mica is very friendly and welcomeing . From my walk through the door to be greeted by Karen with a smile and and a chat .......lovely salon. Thank you ..... Anne Williams"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,592 reviews