seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"Yazmin from the Putney branch has made my hair go from badly damaged to amazingly cut, great shape and the colour I’ve wanted it to always be."
"Stylist at Putney didn't listen to what I wanted, cut my hair much shorter than the picture I showed and what I had described, by about 3 inches. Very disappointed - can't even tie up. Plus the hair cut took way too long, very slow. The salon itself was very nice and everyone was friendly. I definitely wouldn't go with a stylist again."
"Lovely hair stylist, chantelle In Putney, very friendly. Had a l9ng graduated bob which ended up shorter than I expected but looks lovely. Thank you."
"Amy and the rest of the staff were fantastic and really friendly and efficient."
"I had Erin do my hair today in the Canary wharf salon, and she was absolutely amazing. Took such care and time on my hair. She also gave great recommendations for products suited to my hair. I left feeling pampered and looked after and my hair felt and looked beautiful. Can't wait to come back here again."
"Mariusz in canary wharf is amazing. Got my hair exactly what I wanted."
"Staff are all really friendly and Georgia always cuts my hair just how I like it! Will return"
"Great job by Olivia at Canary Wharf. Would surely return"
"Really great service and helpful advice about hair care"
Hi Helen,

Seanhanna and The Team
"£45 for a hair cut and your staff are too busy on their phones to even notice you've walked in. I don't think so. I'll take my money elsewhere."
"The best hairdressers in Sutton. April made me feel comfortable and listened to my hair needs. Very pleasant atmosphere."
Hi Kasia,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Really very impressed - love the hair-cut and the colour. one happy lady."
Hi Manee,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Excellent service and Great hairstyle done by Simone:) he really took the time to see which hairstyle would suit me the best!. Loved the service.!! Would definitely recommend Simone:) well done!"
Hi Liliana,

Thank you for your great review.

We look forward to see you again in our Seanhanna Putney Salon.

Have a lovely day,

Seanhanna and The Team.
"Chloe did an excellent job with my long thick hair. She listened to what I wanted and came up with suggestions to suit the cut and style I wanted. She was very knowledgeable and knew which products would be suitable for my hair type. Chloe was friendly and approachable, loved her service and would definelty get my cut with her next time!"
Hi Shathu,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Lilly was very friendly and efficient - she listened to what I wanted and made great suggestions, executing the cut and dry perfectly. Exactly what my hair needed!"
Hi Amy,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Very happy. Joanna listened to what I wanted and was able to offer recommendations on what would look good. Good service over all."
Hi Nat,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Had my cut with Joanna, I have a Bob cut each time and she cuts a Bob like no-one else....love it!!!!"
"Excellent service by Mariusz-beautiful cut and blow dry! Thank you:)"
Hi Angelika,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Erin (Canary Wharf branch) was a super stylist - very happy with the cut and the styling was perfect! She also gave me great advice as to how to care for my hair."
Hi Joey,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Stylist was pleasant and salon was attractive."
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,531 reviews