seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"THE WORSE HAIRCUT EVER"
"The staff are rude and disrespectful. They treat there employees really bad as well."
"I have been a loyal customer at Sean Hanna for around 5 years. Over the years I have had a range of treatments from ballyage, root touch up, short bobs and gone from dark hair to light. These have not been easy feats and Olivia, Paula and other hair colorists have done a wonderful job. Olivia is my regular stylist now and deals with all of questions and concerns at each appointment. She is attentive, friendly and talented at what she does. I really enjoy the general atmosphere at the salon and all of the staff are friendly and chatty and make your trip a pleasant one. I would strongly recommend this salon to someone who invests in their hair and wants it to look its very best."
"Corey was amazing and very professional. She listened to exactly what I wanted. Great work!"
"Went to Seanhanna Sutton for first time in February. Jack cut my hair did a really great job so I booked again but was phoned and told he’d left. Decided to go back and got another female stylist who I don’t want to name as she seemed nice enough. I was a little bit put off when our first conversation about my having been allergic to patch test done on my first visit she said well maybe try another salon they might not use same product. It was like my first visit she was suggesting I went somewhere else. After my hair washed she started cutting. Then a staff member came over and said I can’t take colour off your other clients hair as I’ve been told to do something else. She had words sounding angry then asked if I minded waiting ten minutes while she washed colour off. I said ok although I think you pay a lot of money and should not be left to wait. She took ten minutes washing the hair then came back and picked up hairdryer to do other clients hair and offered me my third drink. My hair was nearly dry. I said I was going to leave. I’ve has this situation with short staff and trying to do too much at once. It’s usually a Sunday so Seanhanna if you offer to have enough time to cut and blow dry my hair have enough time. I’ve been looking for a new hairdresser for ages. Like it at Seanhanna good first experience. I won’t be back but no hard feelings I will keep looking :)"
"I went to this hairdressers for the first time today my stylist was lacy she was so welcoming she listened to how I wanted my hair to be blow dried and done an amazing job other clients also said what a great job she had done will be telling all my friends to go and get there hair done by her one satisfied lady"
"Amie is brilliant, she transformed my hair , Amazing and initiative, worth every penny"
"Mariusz did an amazing job with my hair tonight at the Canary wharf salon and I absolutely love it :)"
"Very friendly and efficient experience"
"Great haircut by Paula in the canary wharf salon. Excellent service. Very happy customer"
"Just had a great haircut by ALexis at the Cambridge salon thank you. Really well cut and and checked over - very happy with the end result. Always get a good cut from the staff here."
"Great haircut by Amy , have been going to Sean Hanna Bristol for 7 years now, would highly recommend giving them a visit."
"Brilliant first treatment with advice and thought from the stylist which was massively appreciated. Use great products too"
"I have been going to the Sutton Branch for over 15 years. All the staff, from Reception, Stylists & Trainee's have an unique mix of absolute excellence, at their Professions. The Atmosphere is always so friendly & relaxed. They never run late, but you never feel rushed. In particular I would like to Highly recommend Kirstie, who has guided me through some Hair choices consistently over the past couple of years. She is a bright, bubbly young lady who always looks happy to see you. Consultations are through, but very relaxed. She explains all aspects of the process (be it colour, cut, products) in an understandable way. Earlier this year, we agreed that a Classic Bob, would be a change, help my Hair look more healthy & most importantly, very easy to maintain. We also considered that I may go shorter, but to wait & see. Yesterday she gave me a very technical Graduated Bob. She did such an amazing job & everybody loves my new-much shorter-look! Her head massages are to die for & so relaxing. I hope Sean Hanna holds on to her, so when I inevitably want another change, I can go ahead with 100% confidence."
"I came to Canary Wharf branch and was served by Olivia. Great haircut and blow dry. Thank you!"
"Saira at Canary Wharf was really great, she was kind enough to guide me through the cut as I was unsure and she did an amazing job with my scalp which was a little dry as I've just come off chemo. A great finished look. I really love it."
"went to canary wharf seanhanna n love my stylist paula's work she was really great in cutting n also patient with my baby who was accompanying me, n great atmosphere ."
"Amazing style and cut from Ilker!"
"I was made very welcome and offered a tea on arrival. I am very pleased with the cut and finish. Saira from canary wharf listened to how much I wanted off and did a fantastic job."
"Great service and just the style I wanted. Always friendly but polite."
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,418 reviews