seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"great customer service and fantastic results, very happy as always"
"Adam gave me a great cut, really really pleased! thanks!"
"They gave me the hairstyle I wanted and was fast and friendly service"
"They catered all my requirements.."
"Quick and efficient. Good."
"Good customer service, taken care over haircut"
"V fast service Cut my hair as i wanted. And felt comfortable"
"Matt was very friendly and professional, he made me feel comfortable and relaxed straight away. I'm very pleased with my cut & finish"
"Thomas was brilliant, really spent the time going through what I wanted to achieve and making suggestions and I'm really happy with the results!"
"I really like the length of my hair and the friendliness of my stylist"
"Demmie the Senior Stylist was extremely helpful in making me choose what to do with my hair. She did an excellent Ladies Cut & Finish."
"katherine was excellent. I highly recommend her."
"Quick service"
"I had a review appt which gives you 25% off The salon was Epsom and the stylist was Georgia , who is friendly , chatty and listened to what I wanted She washed my hair and gave me a head massage - lovely ! We talked about conditioning treatments but I didn't have one this time My hair looks much better for having a cut and although a little shorter than I wanted , the cut is ok"
"Harrison was fab, I love my new hair"
"I enjoyed my first experience at Sean Hanna. I plan to come back so I can try out the hair colour next time as I only had a cut this time."
"Great service! Marius did a great job with a layered cut."
"Bristol salon. My hair was coloured cut and styled beautifully. And I had a very friendly and professional service. The only reason I havent given full marks is because I was quoted less on the phone when I booked in and charged nearly £30 more on the day so was pretty disappointed with this aspect, especially as I had been recommeded the salon by my partner and also paid for a friend to have his hair done too. So not good on that front! Felt a bit conned!"
"Had my hair cut and highlighted yesterday at Sutton. Very pleased with cut and colour. Lovely staff abut not a great Mothers Day treat as it was sooooo COLD in the salon. My stylist rushed around trying to find a little heater and myself and another customer took turns to share this. Plus we were given extra towels to drape around us to keep warm. I was in the salon for approx 3 hours and seriously uncomfortable and chilled to the bone when I left. The staff were also cold and said they had asked for the heating to be fixed. I couldnt enjoy my head massage as the feeling of cold wet hair being pressed on my freezing head was not pleasant! Such a shame. The staff said they had asked for the heating to be fixed so I dont know how long this has been going on but my visit cost me £200 and I choose to visit a salon for the 'salon experience' but was very disappointed this time. Come on Sean Hanna, sort it out!"
"I visited Billie in the Epsom branch. He was very friendly and attentive and I am very happy with my new hair. I liked the personal approach and the fact that he really listened to what I wanted."
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,590 reviews