seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"Came in for highlights. Look very professional. Took my 12 year old daughter for a hair cut while I was there, she is happy, too."
"Had a lovely experience with Holly at the Wimbledon salon today! She was very helpful in giving advice and I came out with a great haircut and blow dry. Will definitely be going back"
"Always love visiting you guys in Sutton. The whole team make me feel so welcome, I always have a laugh and I am so confident that I will walk out loving my hair every time. Thank-you Yesmin, Amy and the lovely young lady that washed and dried my hair ❤️ Would recommend this branch 100% to everyone."
"Great haircut by Maria. Exactly what I wanted. Thanks!"
"Lovely hair cut by Chloe today. Re-styled from long to a bob hair cut. Chloe really listened to what I wanted. Lovely cut and finish, and great customer service. Will be back."
"Paige from Wimbledon was lovely, my hair now looks great and really healthy :)"
"Really poor treatment at the Wimbledon salon. Made to feel as though I was lying about a previous price I had been charged, despite the fact that the hairdresser who had charged this price was standing in front of me. A horrible way to be made to feel and entirely unprofessional. Disappointed as the previous cut had been great."
"Erin was very helpful!"
"Came out of Canary Wharf salon delighted with my haircut and blow dry. I asked Erin to advice me on hairstyle I can go for considering my problem areas. What she did was amazing! It suited my face features and worked well with my problem areas. Sveta"
"They fit me in while I was traveling and I got a great haircut! Friendly staff and very professional."
"I've just had my second visit to the Cambridge salon .Mica has done a fantastic job with my hair , cut and finish . Mica is very friendly and welcomeing . From my walk through the door to be greeted by Karen with a smile and and a chat .......lovely salon. Thank you ..... Anne Williams"
"Thank you to Olivia for taking her time to get my haircut just right. Feels and looks great. Also loved the head massage. Look forward to coming back."
"I had a wash cut and blow dry by a senior stylist and was extremely pleased with the result. The stylist spent a lot of time perfecting the cut and blow dry and revived my hair from being overheated and dry to being bouncy and full of shine. I will definitely be coming back to Sean Hanna Putney!"
"I went to the salon in Wimbledon for a balayage with toner and a cut and finish my hair turned out amazing. Paige was so nice I felt so special everyone was so friendly and genuine pricey but definitely worth it."
"Thank you so much to the lovely Mica from the Cambridge branch. Mica was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly and I've left the Salon this afternoon with the best cut & colour I've ever had. Over the moon is an understatement! A big thank you to the other members of staff who also made me feel so looked after and welcome. The Salon itself is of a very high standard. So clean and with fabulous music playing even in the spotless loo! Can't wait to visit again."
"They have given me more than I have expected!!! I would surely recommend Georgia.."
"I saw Olivia at the Canary Wharf branch for a cut and finish. She was so friendly and gave some great advice for my hair. I really like the cut!"
"Lacey was such a wonderful, warm and welcoming girl, Who gave me all the advice and help I needed!"
"Had my hair cut by Georgia in the Wimbledon branch and she was absolutely fantastic (as always!) Staff were lovely and my hair cut was perfect. And Ben makes a brilliant cup of tea!"
"Lily was fantastic. She helped me when I wanted my hair shorter and was happy to look back over the shortness and adapt to suit me. Fantastic experience"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,563 reviews