seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"The best hairdressers in Sutton. April made me feel comfortable and listened to my hair needs. Very pleasant atmosphere."
Hi Kasia,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Really very impressed - love the hair-cut and the colour. one happy lady."
Hi Manee,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Excellent service and Great hairstyle done by Simone:) he really took the time to see which hairstyle would suit me the best!. Loved the service.!! Would definitely recommend Simone:) well done!"
Hi Liliana,

Thank you for your great review.

We look forward to see you again in our Seanhanna Putney Salon.

Have a lovely day,

Seanhanna and The Team.
"Chloe did an excellent job with my long thick hair. She listened to what I wanted and came up with suggestions to suit the cut and style I wanted. She was very knowledgeable and knew which products would be suitable for my hair type. Chloe was friendly and approachable, loved her service and would definelty get my cut with her next time!"
Hi Shathu,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Lilly was very friendly and efficient - she listened to what I wanted and made great suggestions, executing the cut and dry perfectly. Exactly what my hair needed!"
Hi Amy,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Very happy. Joanna listened to what I wanted and was able to offer recommendations on what would look good. Good service over all."
Hi Nat,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Had my cut with Joanna, I have a Bob cut each time and she cuts a Bob like no-one else....love it!!!!"
"Excellent service by Mariusz-beautiful cut and blow dry! Thank you:)"
Hi Angelika,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Erin (Canary Wharf branch) was a super stylist - very happy with the cut and the styling was perfect! She also gave me great advice as to how to care for my hair."
Hi Joey,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Stylist was pleasant and salon was attractive."
"Maddie was wonderful and very professional from start to finish. She gave me really useful advice and tips that I can do at home to get the look I wanted."
Hi Lydia,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Excellent service from the moment I walked in. Lovely head massage and great cut and blow dry"
"Gave me great advice about my hair type and what style suits me. Everyone is very friendly. Would come here again"
Hi Humayra,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Great haircut from Lily today at the Sutton branch. She was really polite and attentive. My hair looks fab. Thanks"
Hi Helen,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Thanks Mariusz in Canary Wharf branch for the hair cut and bow dry! Fab work given I have such difficult hair."
Hi Ren,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Great customer service and the stylist had great product knowledge!"
Hi Sydne,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Thank you so much Erin for your wonderful caring time you gave to me to correct my poorly cut hair from another salon. I am really just so happy and look forward to many more haircuts from you and the team. Viv"
Hi,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Yazmin is great! Very happy with everything she advises and she does a fabulous cut. The executiveblow dry in the beat in London. Am very happy with the salon and highly recommend Seanhanna in Putley! Ask for Yazmin. ..she's awesome!"
Hi Kate,

Seanhanna and The Team
"I have been a customer of Sean Hanna for a good many years, and was there at the opening of Sutton branch. I have always had excellent service from both Gina and Kerry, and always get a welcoming smile from Yesmin on my way in. I have not submitted a review before, but felt compelled to do so following my visit to the salon last Friday. Great cut and colour as usual, and smile from Yesmin, but there was a very noticeable and positive difference in the cleanliness and tidyness of the salon and the engagement of the whole team. Happy staff, happy customers."
Hi Linda,

Seanhanna and The Team
"Great haircut experience with Saira in canary wharf"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,501 reviews