seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

How would you rate seanhanna?

"Ilker (Canary Wharf salon) is absolutely amazing!! Best haircut and blow dry ever. I love it!! :)"
"Just been in Canary Wharf sean hanna - my stylist Ilker was absolutely fantastic - he make my hair look utterly fantastic haven’t had before a better haircut and blow dry - highly highly recommended"
"She did a great job, messaged my hair and made me try new cuts that look amazing on my hair. Olivia in Canary Wharf salon did a great job."
"Excellent service"
"Great haircut as always."
"Very good service and attentive staff. Great haircut."
"Corey is amazing !! She coulored my hair yesterday and I absolutely love it!! Wouldn’t go anywhere else !!"
"I had the best hair cut there that I have ever had. Very pleased with the result and the colour. They are very thorough in finding out what you would like to have done and knowledgable in giving advice as to what would best suit you."
"I have used SeanHannah for many years and have always been very happy with the service that I receive. Recently Mollie at the Wimbledon branch has been cutting my hair and she is FANTASTIC ! Mollie is a great asset to SH as she is so nice & bubbly and very good at her job"
"They tailoired my haircut to how I want it and styled it well. Thanks so much!"
"I had a cut and styling by Erin in Canary Wharf and i really love it. I went for a pixie style and she managed to understand what i wanted and provide me with styling advice too! Highly recommend Erin!"
"The service was great. They made myself and my friend (who was not getting her hair done) feel welcome and comfortable. The hairdresser Mariusz was very good, he understood what I wanted and even offered some of his own advice which I took."
"Good customer service"
"THE WORSE HAIRCUT EVER"
"The staff are rude and disrespectful. They treat there employees really bad as well."
"I have been a loyal customer at Sean Hanna for around 5 years. Over the years I have had a range of treatments from ballyage, root touch up, short bobs and gone from dark hair to light. These have not been easy feats and Olivia, Paula and other hair colorists have done a wonderful job. Olivia is my regular stylist now and deals with all of questions and concerns at each appointment. She is attentive, friendly and talented at what she does. I really enjoy the general atmosphere at the salon and all of the staff are friendly and chatty and make your trip a pleasant one. I would strongly recommend this salon to someone who invests in their hair and wants it to look its very best."
"Corey was amazing and very professional. She listened to exactly what I wanted. Great work!"
"Went to Seanhanna Sutton for first time in February. Jack cut my hair did a really great job so I booked again but was phoned and told he’d left. Decided to go back and got another female stylist who I don’t want to name as she seemed nice enough. I was a little bit put off when our first conversation about my having been allergic to patch test done on my first visit she said well maybe try another salon they might not use same product. It was like my first visit she was suggesting I went somewhere else. After my hair washed she started cutting. Then a staff member came over and said I can’t take colour off your other clients hair as I’ve been told to do something else. She had words sounding angry then asked if I minded waiting ten minutes while she washed colour off. I said ok although I think you pay a lot of money and should not be left to wait. She took ten minutes washing the hair then came back and picked up hairdryer to do other clients hair and offered me my third drink. My hair was nearly dry. I said I was going to leave. I’ve has this situation with short staff and trying to do too much at once. It’s usually a Sunday so Seanhanna if you offer to have enough time to cut and blow dry my hair have enough time. I’ve been looking for a new hairdresser for ages. Like it at Seanhanna good first experience. I won’t be back but no hard feelings I will keep looking :)"
"I went to this hairdressers for the first time today my stylist was lacy she was so welcoming she listened to how I wanted my hair to be blow dried and done an amazing job other clients also said what a great job she had done will be telling all my friends to go and get there hair done by her one satisfied lady"
"Amie is brilliant, she transformed my hair , Amazing and initiative, worth every penny"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,411 reviews