seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

How would you rate seanhanna ?

"Great service, fast and perfect for lunch break."
"Ilker was my stylist and he was helpful with my colour and cut. He helped with all my queries. Nice fun, friendly atmosphere. Friendly team."
"The Canary Wharf salon is an oasis; of immaculate professionalism and fun camaraderie. Puman and Shante on the front desk are wonderfully efficient and the welcome you'll receive is so warm, I recommend you wear factor 15 to cope with the tan generated by their personalities. Joanna and Chloe are second to none. Best cut, best color and best blow dry, combine to make this, the best place to invest in your hair. This salon looks great, smells great and when you leave, you will too. It really is without hesitation or reservation that I recommend this outstanding salon."
"Quick and a good haircut from Olivia"
"I had my hair done on Sunday by Liz, who was great! Love my cut and colour. Will definitely be going back."
"Even though it was super snowy me and my boyfriend were still welcome. Thomaz was amazing really friendly towards me and my boyfriend who he let come sit in and wait. He let him use the massage chair while waiting aswell! (Because they were quite) hair is gorgeous did a really good job of lifting the colour, really enjoyed the whole experience would definitely visit again 10/10"
"Even though it was cold and snowy everyone was really welcoming. Corey (Bristol) has worked hard to tame my hair she always listens, comes up with workable solutions and leaves me really pleased with the result. And I left happy."
"Nicole (Sutton Branch) was lovely; she cut my hair exactly how I wanted it & left a happy customer. :)"
"I’ve been visiting Sean Hanna in Bristol for more than 4 years - the whole team is awesome; from the warm welcoming smile when you arrive, the relaxing head message after your wash, the fabulous cut and style (Noel is amazing!) and the genuine care over all that they do. I have never had a visit that has been less than great!"
"Lovely salon and leaving with a big smile on my face and great hair!"
"A lovely hair cut from Summer at Canary Wharf. Thank you, I will be back!! X"
"Went to the Putney branch and had a really nice haircut with the stylist. Quick and great service. Would recommend!"
"I came in as Regis Salon had given me a really bad haircut. Charlotte at Seanhanna was brilliant, professional & now my hair looks tons better - much happier now. Salon nice inside & they play 80s music - love this. Would go again!"
"Noel at the Bristol salon is a superstar. I always leave feeling amazing and with a stunning new do. Thanks Noel"
"Zoe C is always so friendly and welcoming! Did an amazing job with my hair! Thank you"
"Excellent service with Courtney Friendly Happy with cut"
"Yummy white wine, a lovely treatment and a fantastic cut from a nice lady. Thank you"
"Happy with my hair cut done by Summer. Very friendly. Gave me lots of helpful advice and tips."
"Excellent customer service. The salon in Canary Wharf is very nice. All the staff are friendly. Joanna did a great job on my hair. Highly recommended"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,364 reviews