seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"Great consultation, colour and cut. Took longer than I thought but it was worth it! :)"
"Had my hair cut today as I was in desperate need so popped in to see if had any availability which they did (first time customer) Decided I’d like a treatment but no head massage offered which I was looking forward to seeing as I hd a few hours spare without my child and wanted to enjoy every minute. Paid at the counter and No asking how it was or would I like to rebook. Paid £60 pounds for a haircut that I could’ve probably have done myself. Really poor customer service. No explaining of what products she was using on my hair. Was actually interested in purchasing new hair care but the girl was quick to process my bill and I had to awkwardly say goodbye not the other way round!"
"Lacey was amazing and knew exactly what she was doing. Very professional. Very friendly. Great price."
"Erin @ Canary Wharf, wonderful job, thank you Erin for fixing my terrible haircut 😊"
"Extremely professional hair salon. I'm, for one, reluctant to hair dressers as I love my long hair. But Sean Hanna in Wimbledon, is the best by far. I highly recommend Georgia for a balayage and a cut. She's lovely and listen to every needs you may have! Brilliant!"
"It really helped having something that understands hair and listens to what you want. I have natural curly hair but also can straighten it so having a cut that works for both is great."
"Booked for a ladies cut and blow dry with Erin at Canary Wharf. Very happy with results and Erin was helpful with advice re: products and gave me some good ideas on styling."
"Erin- great service and perfect blowdry"
"I had a wash cut and blow dry with Olivia who was very pleasant and chatty. I was offered a drink throughout my time here and had a very in depth consultation. As I was indecisive with the length of my fringe Olivia told me I can come back at get it trimmed whenever I like which I thought was nice. Overall a very nice experience which I recommend."
"Very happy with my haircut and blow dry. Exactly what I asked for. Kirstie , Worcester Park. Thank You"
"Had a great experience with Joanna at Canary Wharf. Great haircut and styling!"
"Great service and friendly hairdressers :)"
"The hair cut was great, the hairdresser listened to what i asked for and adapted it to my hair. The price was good compared to other top salons. i am happy with the service"
"Really friendly staff, great cut and quick"
"Olivia was really friendly and styled my hair exactly as I like it! She was at the Canary Wharf branch - would defo recommend!"
"Erin- Canary Wharf branch, amazing amazing stylist. She cuts mine and my son’s hair and always does a lovely job, thank you!"
"I had a horrible experience at seanhanna in Canary Wharf on the 1st is December last year. The girl who was suppose to do me a blow dry (Erin) was sick and I’ve been told a Turkish guy (bold with long beard) will do my hair. Also The receptionist told me that he is senior stylish but I’ll pay for a non senior stylish given the fact that the girl who was suppose to do my hair got sick. What a horrible experience as he burnt my hair and I’ve complained to him not to use too hot drier. I will never go to this salon as my hair got damaged, was smelling as burnt and I have also paid. Horrible experience with this salon."
"Would highly recommend seanhanna Wimbledon. I haven’t been to this salon before. But the staff are super friendly and welcoming. I had a cut and blow dry. My stylist, did an amazing job, exactly what I wanted but also taught me how to do my hair at home and how to style as I am useless at this stuff. Really happy everything!"
"Very Pleased with my haircut. Good service."
"Amazing blow dry, friendly service!"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,592 reviews