seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

sales@seanhanna.com

How would you rate seanhanna?

Helen
Unverified Reviewer

Nice salon. Head massage given.good haircut
Netra
Verified Reviewer

Very friendly and professional stylist (Marius)canary wharf branch thank u for lovely haircut 👍
Verified Reviewer

Amie in Bristol has given me the most amazing colour (highlights, full head) and also a cut which really makes the most of my hair. Thank you Amie.
Unverified Reviewer

Great service received by Nicole at Sean Hanna, Sutton. She cut my hair exactly how I wanted even if I was a bit vague with the details!
Verified Reviewer

Jonathan at Canary Wharf was amazing! Coming back soon!
Rakhee
Unverified Reviewer

"Had a cut and blow dry with mariusz, fantastic :). Thank you!"
Rosie
Verified Reviewer

"I felt like a new woman leaving there. Went in with a photo of the kind of cut I wanted, I had josie who was so friendly and was up for the challenge. She change the look of my hair completely and I left feeling really happy with my cut, it felt good that she asked for a picture of her work, and the standard of cut and style was excellent. Thank you "
Kim
Verified Reviewer

"So I am a fairly plain and ordinary woman. I will be the not-particularly-desirable age of 52 this month and for the whole of my adult life I have always hated going to the hairdressers. In all this time I have been a very infrequent and reluctant visitor to a varying degree of salons; from no appointment walk-ins to very popular and well known salons. I have had good fortune to meet perfectly nice hairdressers in their own way, but never quite 'the one'.

This would be the elusive 'one' who I have always envied others of. This would be 'the one' who does not ask a person such as myself "Now, what can I do for you today?" when all I want is for this qualified stylist to understand a little of what I am saying and help me. This would be 'the one' who takes the time to listen, suggest, listen, suggest and listen again.

To cut this short. I live an hour away from Bristol, had never been to any salons there before but put in a search online and liked the advertising of seanhanna. I was optimistic. Fully prepared to take yet another chance, I booked an initial (Your Cut Your Way) consultation plus a cut/blow dry. I was told my appointment was with Corey; Head Stylist. I'm apprehensive but hopeful - again.

It's only our first meeting. I want to be able to unburden myself with the confession that I have no clue what I really want other than a few pointers, as I have done on each and every occasion at other salons. I'm in a totally stagnant place with my hair. Especially now. It's summer, it's hot and all I ever do is tie it up - off my face and neck. I'm bored with it. I am fully prepared to get the whole lot pixiefied.

Corey didn't agree with me. We went through a proper full on conversation about my hair. Differing lengths, parting and fringe options. Here comes the comment. "You have beautiful curly hair. I want to give you a cut that keeps the length and makes you completely happy to wear it down again." This caused me to panic slightly if I'm honest. Thoughts of the 'same old hair at quite a cost' sprang to mind immediately. I wasn't totally convinced when I left the salon either to be honest, not even after a couple of days if I'm totally truthful. But.....I want to share. Corey was right as it turns out. I have seen a c

We are not all super-confident, all-knowing and all-directive individuals when it comes to our hair and it's style. However, I have finally now come the closest that I have ever been before to being appreciative of the effort that 'my' stylist took in me. She listened to my thoughts, my doubts, took account of my actual hair, the reality of my day to day job and styling circumstances and my ultimate happiness. Sigh.

Thank you for that Corey. Thank you for listening, properly talking to me and doing your thing.

I will be back - yay :)
Radhika
Unverified Reviewer

Very pleased with my wash cut and blow dry, highly recommended!
Razwana
Verified Reviewer

Cabot circus bristol seanhanna-Lovely lady can't remember her name but she had lovely purple hair she was very polite and we had a really nice chit chat she did a wash and blow dry my hair felt amazing and so smooth and soft and it looked shiny, I loved it thank you very much.
Dr Rosie B
Verified Reviewer

Wonderful experience with Josie in Bristol. Excellent service, beautiful cut and blow dry. Would recommend to all and I have been to many different hair salons over the years!
Jenny S
Unverified Reviewer

Lovely welcome when I came in and offered a glass of wine! I had Stephen, very nice funny Irish man, and am very happy with my cut. Exactly what I asked for. Would recommend.
Verified Reviewer

Great cut by Corey at the Bristol branch, she fixed a bad haircut for me and I walked out very happy
Hannahanna
Unverified Reviewer

Great experience at Sean Hanna in Canary Wharf as always. Staff are friendly and attentive, and it's very convenient from work. Maria is the most reliable hairdresser I have come across, she listens to what I want and is thorough and precise. Thanks team!
Linda
Verified Reviewer

Once again Jack (Sutton) has made my hair look superb. The colour is excellent and it always looks great. Jack is so good at advising what is best for my hair and carrying out. He's very knowledgeable about the products. He is also interested in you as a person and not just as a customer. You are always made to feel special. Everybody in the saloon is very friendly. The customer service is excellent. Would not consider going anywhere else.
Katie
Unverified Reviewer

I went to the Canary Wharf branch for my regular cut. A very nice man called Jonathan cut hair for me into a lovely short bob. Very impressed and great service.
Verified Reviewer

Waste of time going there. No one knows what's going on. Staff rudely tell you to 'let me finish'.
Unverified Reviewer

I got a very good experience here. The stylist, Ilker is nice and professional. Staff there are very friendly also.
Brooke
Unverified Reviewer

Lucie from the Putney salon has absolutely transformed my hair! She is amazing. It has never looked or felt healthier and I receive regular compliments on the colour. I honestly couldn't recommend her and Seanhanna more!
Rose
Unverified Reviewer

I had my hair cut today with Courtney in the Worcester park salon. I booked last minute, received 100% professional service... I have been to many hairdressers in my time but Courtney made me feel at ease and listened to exactly what I wanted. I purchased a shampoo conditioner and leave in treatment which will help my hair grow! Courtney was very knowledgeable. I have re-booked for 10 weeks time, and have also booked my mother in for Wednesday week. Thank you for making my over due haircut experience fab! Thanks Rose
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,222 reviews