seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Holly from Wimbledon was incredible!
She gave great advice and my cut was perfectly done. I’d highly recommend her and the salon.
Love, love, love Lucie at Putney salon. She has been cutting my hair for years and I would never go any where else.
I used to be afraid of cutting my hair short but now going from super long hair to a short bob feels great.
Lucie does a superb cut every time! Thank you.
Visited Erin Canary Wharf, asked for some advice and guidance, very pleased with the result -thank you!
Matteo my stylist made me feel relaxed and comfortable from the outset! I chose a coffee from the extensive drinks menu and we had a thorough chat about the style that I was hoping for and about the condition of my hair. The chairs massage you as your hair is washed- AMAZING! I could have stayed there all day. Matteo styled my hair with care checking in with me every step of the way. I am more than happy with the finished look. Highly, highly recommended! Excellent customer service and a relaxing and luxurious experience.
Erin was great with understanding my style
Customer service - professional, friendly, consistent, happy staff. Every member of staff is willing to make your experience a memorable one.
Price - reasonable and reflective of the range of services on offer.
Erin - capable of doing colour, cut and blow dry, result is outstanding.
Seanhanna is amazing! I had a nightmare experience at a different salon in Cambridge where my hair came out completely patchy and uneven. Zoe at Seanhanna was brilliant - she strand tested my hair and we figured out a plan to get it fixed. She really knew her stuff and explained the best options. My hair is a gorgeous colour now and the shiniest its ever been despite all the dye its had recently. Also the girls in the salon were all lovely. I got a great coffee, water, and two biscuits so was very happy. Plus, as I am a student I got a great discount so managed to fit this all in my budget!
Ilker was a true professional taking time to address and understand my hair and the cut I wanted from the scalp to the hair type. Will be coming back!
Holly from Wimbledon was amazing. She knows everything about her, is such a nice person and understands hair really well.
Maddie (my stylist) was amazing, she was really friendly and kind. I turned up without an appointment with half cut hair and asked her to try and fix it (I was in decrepit need of help). Maddie was able to help me, she did an amazing job.
Georgia is an excellent hairdresser, who gives wonderful advice. I always go to her because of her incredible hair cutting and hair styling skills!
Really helpful stylist who told me lots of tips and tricks for my hair. Really friendly and loved how my hair was done!
I had an appointment with Erin at seanhanna Canary Wharf today and I was so happy with the results!! Came in for a simple trim but Erin took the time to explain some treatment options which I loved and suggested a different way she could style my often difficult curly hair. I’m delighted with how my hair turned out and would definitely come here again.
I had dry and tired hair as I hadn't been able to look after my hair (with 2 babies under 2). Chloe was honest, helping me to put together some kind of haircare plan. She helped me to choose a cut that suited me and my busy lifestyle. She made me feel at ease and confident about my hair. Thank you!
Had a lovely haircut from Mollie. Very attentive and exactly what I asked for. Great chat as well during the cut! Would recommend.
Poonam is so friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. Olivia did my colour and took my hair from a complete disaster to a gorgeous tone. All just before I go on holiday. Thank you all so much! Looking forward to my next visit already!
I had Ellie cutting and styling my hair and she was wonderful ! Professional, friendly and a lovely person to chat to.

Definitely recommend!

Thanks for making my hair and me feel great !
Mollie from Wimbledon did fantastic job. My colour and cut are amazing.
Had a lovely cut and blow dry in Canary Wharf with Maria.
Thank you very much.
Sean Hanna Canary Wharf - Erin . Perfect haircut . Very quick and was exactly what I wanted
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,658 reviews