seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

How would you rate seanhanna?

"Adam gave me lots of useful advice. The atmosphere in the salon is professional and friendly, I left there happy."
"Mollie did a great job on my hair. She also gave me great advice on hair treatments."
"Came for a cut and blow dry to get rid of some very damaged ends. Paula was great and very knowledgeable on how to get my hair in better condition and left my hair looking and feeling so much better."
Hi Charlotte

Thank you for visiting us and for the kind review.

We look forward to see you again!!

Seanhanna and the team.
"Went to the Canary Wharf branch. Erin was great. Got exactly what I wanted for the haircut. Would recommend."
Hi Julie!

thank you for coming to our Salon and for your nice review.

We look forward to see you again! :)

Seanhanna Team
"As always Elizabeth at the Bristol salon was amazing. Great cut and colour service! M"
Hi Maxine!

Thank you for visiting us and for your great review.

We look forward to see you soon :)

Seanhanna and the team
"I paid £175 for a Brasilian blow dry did everything I was supposed to and my hair looks worse than before. They took a picture of my hair before and after with no real explanation until I asked if it was for their records I think they take them because so many people complain about it. So expensive and so disappointing."
"Erin made my hair today and I loved it... thanks for the great job. I will come back again"
Hi Samara

Seanhanna Team
"Friendly helpful reception. Wonderful cut by Ilker. Prompt service too"
Hi Janet,

Seanhanna Team
"Amazing highlights at Sean Hanna!"
"Canary Wharf branch - haircut by Erin - she was absolutely lovely, Understood my needs and that I didn’t want to cut too much off as I’m trying to grow it so offered a fab treatment with the cut instead. My hair feels great and I’ve gardky had to cut much off, thank you Erin!"
"Erin was really good"
Hi!!

Thank you a lot.

Seanhanna Team
"I first went to Sean Hanna several years ago after a series of disastrous haircuts from other salons and they fixed my hair perfectly! I have been going back for a few years now and yesterday had my hair dyed for the first time on top of getting it cut ready for my wedding day and am so happy with it! Amie and Adam did an excellent job and can’t thank them enough"
Dear Charlotte,

Seanhanna and the team
"I wanted a simple bayaöaheubut afzer 6 hours of dying my hair in the weirdest colours I went out of the salon with the same hair colour that I had before, with not even a glimpse of a bayalage style, with completely broken hair and much poorer than before! And the hairdressers didn’t even apologise or anything! They were just rude and very impolite and so unprofessional!!!! So disappointed"
"I dropped into Seanhanna out of desperation as a hairdresser elsewhere had given me a cut I was unhappy with. I was booked in with a lovely girl called Erin. She listened and really understood what I wanted and then completely rescued my hair by giving me one of the best cuts I've ever had. I have a head full of dry, unruly hair and Erin cut it into a long sleek bob with layering underneath to take out some volume. She did a fantastic job and I left the salon super happy. She also recommended a treatment, but didn't hard sell products which I appreciated. I'd definitely recommend Erin as a stylist."
"Stylist was very friendly & cut my hair lovely"
Hi

thank you for the review.

We look forward to see you soon :)

Seanhanna and the team
"Customer service is always excellent and guaranteed a very relaxing head massage. I can not recommend them highly enough!"
Dear Ann,

Seanhanna and the team
"Simply the best! Adam is a magician."
Dear Jane,

Seanhanna and the team
"Erin just great, friendly, knowledgeable and listen to what I was aiming for with my new ‘do’. Would recommend."
Dear Sarah,

Seanhanna and the team
"Love my new hair! Coloured with a cut and now my new L’Oreal instant highlights. Can’t wait for my new appointment!"
Dear Holly,

Seanhanna and the team
"Yesmin did my hair for about 4 years when I lived at Worcester park, but then I moved out of the area so unfortunately I used local hairdressers. I have had about 6 different hairdressers who over time have not only damaged my hair , but have never made it look nice... fed up with the last hairdresser who literally covered my hair in bleach so much that my hair was badly damaged, I contacted Yesmin in Sutton and made a 2 hour journey down...Yesmin is fantastic after just one visit she sorted out the colour , gave my hair a good cut and recommended what to treat and wash my hair with.....after the second visit my hair is looking so much better as well as the condition.....would never let anyone else touch my hair again , rather do the 2 hour journey ...thank you Yesmin Obrien"
Dear Pauline,