seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"Erin- great service and perfect blowdry"
"I had a wash cut and blow dry with Olivia who was very pleasant and chatty. I was offered a drink throughout my time here and had a very in depth consultation. As I was indecisive with the length of my fringe Olivia told me I can come back at get it trimmed whenever I like which I thought was nice. Overall a very nice experience which I recommend."
"Very happy with my haircut and blow dry. Exactly what I asked for. Kirstie , Worcester Park. Thank You"
"Had a great experience with Joanna at Canary Wharf. Great haircut and styling!"
"Great service and friendly hairdressers :)"
"The hair cut was great, the hairdresser listened to what i asked for and adapted it to my hair. The price was good compared to other top salons. i am happy with the service"
"Really friendly staff, great cut and quick"
"Olivia was really friendly and styled my hair exactly as I like it! She was at the Canary Wharf branch - would defo recommend!"
"Erin- Canary Wharf branch, amazing amazing stylist. She cuts mine and my son’s hair and always does a lovely job, thank you!"
"I had a horrible experience at seanhanna in Canary Wharf on the 1st is December last year. The girl who was suppose to do me a blow dry (Erin) was sick and I’ve been told a Turkish guy (bold with long beard) will do my hair. Also The receptionist told me that he is senior stylish but I’ll pay for a non senior stylish given the fact that the girl who was suppose to do my hair got sick. What a horrible experience as he burnt my hair and I’ve complained to him not to use too hot drier. I will never go to this salon as my hair got damaged, was smelling as burnt and I have also paid. Horrible experience with this salon."
"Would highly recommend seanhanna Wimbledon. I haven’t been to this salon before. But the staff are super friendly and welcoming. I had a cut and blow dry. My stylist, did an amazing job, exactly what I wanted but also taught me how to do my hair at home and how to style as I am useless at this stuff. Really happy everything!"
"Very Pleased with my haircut. Good service."
"Amazing blow dry, friendly service!"
"I had a cut and blow dry in the Wimbledon branch. The lovely girl who I had was clearly knowledgeable about hair and passionate about her craft. I got a lovely cut. Advice and kindness. You'll go far Lacey! I'll be back."
"I had a lovely young person show intelligence, skill and a genuine interest in her craft at The Wimbledon branch. A lovely cut. No clichéd questions but a lovely chat. She'll go far I'm sure. Lovely to meet you Lacey."
"I went to to the Canary Wharf Salon and Saira cut my hair. She completely understood what I was looking for and I loved the haircut. Everyone was super nice and professional."
"Very quick cut and blow dry with Erin. Looks lovely Hoping hair lasts well as would be convenient to come back again."
"I had an amazing experience at sean hanna! Lacey was absolutely amazing, excellent customer service, really attentive, knowledgable and friendly. So happy with my hair. Thank you so much!"
"So happy with my hair. My first time having balayage and it looks beautiful. Best my hair has looked in ages. Will definitely be coming back to seanhanna. Chloe did a fantastic job. Thankyou"
"Erin was brilliant very happy Canary Wharf"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,565 reviews