seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
April at Epsom did my hair last Saturday brilliant as usual
Everything has been amazing, super friendly staff. who gave great advice and relaxing wash and blow dry. Cannot fault anything! Thank you so much!
Been going to SH in Epsom for over twenty years. Always get great service and enjoy the benefits of being an Inner Circle member.
Another great experience with Mollie doing my hair....so happy!
I had my hair cut with Maddie at the wimbledon branch yesterday. Outstanding I’ll definitely be booking with her in the future
Had a brilliant cut and blow dry with Erin - great service and recommend highly!
Cannot recommend Yesmin from the Sutton salon enough. She goes out of her way to make sure you get the best possible results, and I always leave so, so happy with how my hair looks. That’s the reason I’ve been seeing her for over 10 years now. An added bonus is that she an absolute joy to spend time with & always makes me feel so welcome & comfortable.
I have been coming here for years . I am really fussy about my hair but Yesmin has been amazing. She supported me through cancer when I lost my hair and helped restyle it when it grew back . She is an amazing stylist. I am moving away and I am gutted to have to loose Yesmin.
Holly from Wimbledon was amazing thank you!
Great service and a very professional stylist. She did my hair perfectly. I’ll be returning!
Fantastic service from Erin. Kind, professional and attentive.
Really lovely service and great styling
The customer service at the canary wharf branch has always been amazing, mostly thanks to the lovely salon manager Poonam who is always so accommodating and very helpful, I love my new haircut by Ethan who was very professional and had such a lovely manner which is definitely a reason to go back, I would definitely recommend this salon mainly due to the lovely staff!
Georgia did my hair and she was extremely insightful and Got my hair cut in a timely manner.
highly recommend Georgia in Wimbledon as she gave the best and most professional cut and blow-dry, making you feel wonderful
I went to the Wimbledon branch and was taken care of by Holly. She really took care of me and my needs of how I wanted my hair and did an excellent job with the style
Kirsty has done a brilliant cut and gave me good advice about how to dry my hair myself. Can’t wait to come back and have my colour done soon
Courtney at Worcester Park was absolutely amazing! The haircut was beautiful! She’s so chatty and makes being in the hairdressers so lovely.
Haven't had my hair cut in so long! Needed a new style which is manageable, Chloe completely transformed my hair. I love it!! Perfect for a mum on the go :) will 100% be back. Wonderful friendly service.
Nice salon and very attentive staff, have had two appointments with Olivia.
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,658 reviews