seanhanna Reviews

of reviewers recommend seanhanna
Read seanhanna Reviews

sales@seanhanna.com

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy
Maisy at Wimbledon Broadway cut my hair. She was so professional and we had a long chat about what I wanted doing to my hair- it feels great! Thank you!
Haircut by Georgia was lovely! Very knowledgable & patient.
I have been using SeanHannah for over 7 years and Kirsty has been always brilliant be it hair color or cut she always guides you and understands what will suit me and my personality. Just had a hair cut and as always super satisfied. Kirsty,Wimbledon
Ellie was lovely. I was scared to get layers but she did an amazing job and my hair has never looked better.
Visited Seanhanna Cambridge and had my hair done by Ellie, she was amazing and advised me what would be best style for my hair type and came out feeling like a new person, with a fresh new style. Many many thanks will definitely come again
It was my first appointment at Seanhanna and i’m very pleased. Mattheo is very professional, patient and I’m very happy with my haircut.
Loved the cut and experience! Thank you Ethan
Never been to a Sean hanna salon before this is my first visit I ended up going to Wimbledon Salon and had a ladie called maisie do my hair. She was very approachable freindly and knew actual what she was talking about in ways of my hair as I wasn't sure. Her advice and knowledge was perfect will definitely be returning to have maisie do my hair again as felt very confident with her.
i don't normally leave reviews however Erin deserves one. This girl is an absolute gem. She spoke to me at length about my hair concerns and left me feeling so much happier than when i walked in. She also gave me a great cut and finish, exactly the way i wanted. She is more than a hairstylist, someone give her a raise!
I was very happy with my cut and bouncy blow dry. Ethan not only cut and styled my hair to my request but he was also a lovely guy.
Holly from Wimbledon was incredible! She gave great advice and my cut was perfectly done. I’d highly recommend her and the salon.
Love, love, love Lucie at Putney salon. She has been cutting my hair for years and I would never go any where else. I used to be afraid of cutting my hair short but now going from super long hair to a short bob feels great. Lucie does a superb cut every time! Thank you.
Visited Erin Canary Wharf, asked for some advice and guidance, very pleased with the result -thank you!
Matteo my stylist made me feel relaxed and comfortable from the outset! I chose a coffee from the extensive drinks menu and we had a thorough chat about the style that I was hoping for and about the condition of my hair. The chairs massage you as your hair is washed- AMAZING! I could have stayed there all day. Matteo styled my hair with care checking in with me every step of the way. I am more than happy with the finished look. Highly, highly recommended! Excellent customer service and a relaxing and luxurious experience.
Erin was great with understanding my style
Customer service - professional, friendly, consistent, happy staff. Every member of staff is willing to make your experience a memorable one. Price - reasonable and reflective of the range of services on offer. Erin - capable of doing colour, cut and blow dry, result is outstanding.
Seanhanna is amazing! I had a nightmare experience at a different salon in Cambridge where my hair came out completely patchy and uneven. Zoe at Seanhanna was brilliant - she strand tested my hair and we figured out a plan to get it fixed. She really knew her stuff and explained the best options. My hair is a gorgeous colour now and the shiniest its ever been despite all the dye its had recently. Also the girls in the salon were all lovely. I got a great coffee, water, and two biscuits so was very happy. Plus, as I am a student I got a great discount so managed to fit this all in my budget!
Ilker was a true professional taking time to address and understand my hair and the cut I wanted from the scalp to the hair type. Will be coming back!
Holly from Wimbledon was amazing. She knows everything about her, is such a nice person and understands hair really well.
Maddie (my stylist) was amazing, she was really friendly and kind. I turned up without an appointment with half cut hair and asked her to try and fix it (I was in decrepit need of help). Maddie was able to help me, she did an amazing job.
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,622 reviews