seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"Friendly staff providing advice for my hair type"
"Stylist was very friendly & cut my hair lovely"
Hi

thank you for the review.

We look forward to see you soon :)

Seanhanna and the team
"They tailoired my haircut to how I want it and styled it well. Thanks so much!"
"The service was great. They made myself and my friend (who was not getting her hair done) feel welcome and comfortable. The hairdresser Mariusz was very good, he understood what I wanted and even offered some of his own advice which I took."
"Good customer service"
"I was made very welcome and offered a tea on arrival. I am very pleased with the cut and finish. Saira from canary wharf listened to how much I wanted off and did a fantastic job."
"Siara at Canary Wharf was wonderful and friendly. Great experience."
"Loved the hair style that Olivia made for me. She is very patient and walked me through all the process."
"Ilker was my stylist and he was helpful with my colour and cut. He helped with all my queries. Nice fun, friendly atmosphere. Friendly team."
"Great interior! Not the usual blaring white light. Good customer service. Good cut. Overall good experience"
"Olivier was very good."
"Clean friendly Salon. Saira was very friendly and patient. Went with her suggestion."
"Joanna was patient and did a good cut and blow dry for me today."
"Looking forward to this all day, such a relaxing experience!"
"Jonathon Webb; Canary Wharf. Fast, friendly and efficient service and great availability for appointment at the Canary Wharf salon generally. Would not hesitate to book an appointment again."
"Sean Hanna Canary Wharf Stylist is Jilker Excellent wash cut and blow dry"
"Lovely attentive service."
"Lovely service with welcoming staff and a comfortable, enjoyable experience."
"I always loved treating myself to a haircut at Seanhanna Putney and have been visiting for over 6 years. I find its not just a haircut but an experience worth paying a little extra for - not only having hairdressers I trust, but it's the little extras - the massage chairs whilst having your hair washed, a headmassage and the option of a glass of wine too! I've never come away disappointed."
"Got a good haircut. I had a nice head massage included. Good salon in nice piazza."
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,590 reviews