seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

How would you rate seanhanna ?

"Friendly helpful reception. Wonderful cut by Ilker. Prompt service too"
Hi Janet,

thank you for coming to our Salon and for your nice review.

We look forward to see you again!

Seanhanna Team
"Amazing highlights at Sean Hanna!"
"Canary Wharf branch - haircut by Erin - she was absolutely lovely, Understood my needs and that I didn’t want to cut too much off as I’m trying to grow it so offered a fab treatment with the cut instead. My hair feels great and I’ve gardky had to cut much off, thank you Erin!"
"Erin was really good"
Hi!!

Thank you a lot.

We look forward to see you again!

Seanhanna Team
"I first went to Sean Hanna several years ago after a series of disastrous haircuts from other salons and they fixed my hair perfectly! I have been going back for a few years now and yesterday had my hair dyed for the first time on top of getting it cut ready for my wedding day and am so happy with it! Amie and Adam did an excellent job and can’t thank them enough"
"I wanted a simple bayaöaheubut afzer 6 hours of dying my hair in the weirdest colours I went out of the salon with the same hair colour that I had before, with not even a glimpse of a bayalage style, with completely broken hair and much poorer than before! And the hairdressers didn’t even apologise or anything! They were just rude and very impolite and so unprofessional!!!! So disappointed"
"I dropped into Seanhanna out of desperation as a hairdresser elsewhere had given me a cut I was unhappy with. I was booked in with a lovely girl called Erin. She listened and really understood what I wanted and then completely rescued my hair by giving me one of the best cuts I've ever had. I have a head full of dry, unruly hair and Erin cut it into a long sleek bob with layering underneath to take out some volume. She did a fantastic job and I left the salon super happy. She also recommended a treatment, but didn't hard sell products which I appreciated. I'd definitely recommend Erin as a stylist."
"Stylist was very friendly & cut my hair lovely"
Hi

thank you for the review.

We look forward to see you soon :)

Seanhanna and the team
"Customer service is always excellent and guaranteed a very relaxing head massage. I can not recommend them highly enough!"
"Simply the best! Adam is a magician."
"Erin just great, friendly, knowledgeable and listen to what I was aiming for with my new ‘do’. Would recommend."
"Love my new hair! Coloured with a cut and now my new L’Oreal instant highlights. Can’t wait for my new appointment!"
"Yesmin did my hair for about 4 years when I lived at Worcester park, but then I moved out of the area so unfortunately I used local hairdressers. I have had about 6 different hairdressers who over time have not only damaged my hair , but have never made it look nice... fed up with the last hairdresser who literally covered my hair in bleach so much that my hair was badly damaged, I contacted Yesmin in Sutton and made a 2 hour journey down...Yesmin is fantastic after just one visit she sorted out the colour , gave my hair a good cut and recommended what to treat and wash my hair with.....after the second visit my hair is looking so much better as well as the condition.....would never let anyone else touch my hair again , rather do the 2 hour journey ...thank you Yesmin Obrien"
"Ilker (Canary Wharf salon) is absolutely amazing!! Best haircut and blow dry ever. I love it!! :)"
"Just been in Canary Wharf sean hanna - my stylist Ilker was absolutely fantastic - he make my hair look utterly fantastic haven’t had before a better haircut and blow dry - highly highly recommended"
"She did a great job, messaged my hair and made me try new cuts that look amazing on my hair. Olivia in Canary Wharf salon did a great job."
"Excellent service"
"Great haircut as always."
"Very good service and attentive staff. Great haircut."
"Corey is amazing !! She coulored my hair yesterday and I absolutely love it!! Wouldn’t go anywhere else !!"
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,364 reviews