seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"Very unhappy with my last haircut with Stephanie at your Putney branch. She has been amazing on every previous occasion but I was very disappointed with my last cut. Uneven sides and too short on the top, a complete lack of detail. For the amount paid I was really questioning the value when I got home. Sean Hannah and Stephanie have been my go to place and its really a bummer for me as it takes me ages to find a new stylist. :-(("
"I had an appointment with Erin at seanhanna Canary Wharf today and I was so happy with the results!! Came in for a simple trim but Erin took the time to explain some treatment options which I loved and suggested a different way she could style my often difficult curly hair. I’m delighted with how my hair turned out and would definitely come here again."
"I had dry and tired hair as I hadn't been able to look after my hair (with 2 babies under 2). Chloe was honest, helping me to put together some kind of haircare plan. She helped me to choose a cut that suited me and my busy lifestyle. She made me feel at ease and confident about my hair. Thank you!"
"Had a lovely haircut from Mollie. Very attentive and exactly what I asked for. Great chat as well during the cut! Would recommend."
"Poonam is so friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. Olivia did my colour and took my hair from a complete disaster to a gorgeous tone. All just before I go on holiday. Thank you all so much! Looking forward to my next visit already!"
"I had Ellie cutting and styling my hair and she was wonderful ! Professional, friendly and a lovely person to chat to. Definitely recommend! Thanks for making my hair and me feel great !"
"Mollie from Wimbledon did fantastic job. My colour and cut are amazing."
"Had a lovely cut and blow dry in Canary Wharf with Maria. Thank you very much."
"Sean Hanna Canary Wharf - Erin . Perfect haircut . Very quick and was exactly what I wanted"
"It is a pleasure to thank all who work so tirelessly in Sean Hanna Salons, which I have been a customer with for many years now, the longest being Worcester Park. With such a downslide in good manners, and friendly courtesy in our current society, Staff, from the experienced to the younger, always make me feel welcome and a "new woman" after my pampering, and easy conversation, when I'm sure they must feel tired after the long days on their feet. Thank you Amy, and all of you who make, and have made my visits, when I'm feeling grumpy and looking like a witch with my messy hair, a pleasure. 🌹🤗❤️🌟😍🕊"
"Poonam & the team at canary wharf are fantastic. From the very first time i walked into the salon Poonam was friendly, professional, very warm and welcoming. She makes such a difference and i love visiting the salon because of her. Olivia, my colourist, is gorgeous. She listens and goes above and beyond to make sure you’re happy. She’s a gem. Paula is an amazing hairdresser who cut my locks perfectly. Highly recommend her to anyone wanting a great cut."
"I had an amazing hair cut at the Wimbledon branch from Hollie! Thank you for paying close attention to detail to my hair. My hair looks fab!"
"My stylist took time to talk to me about what would work for me and cut and styled my hair exactly how I wanted it."
"Visited for the first time to have a blow dry for a night out. Booking process online was smooth and efficient; the booking was reconfirmed in person and even the last minute change of stylist was communicated before the appointment time. After this is where it went downhill. I was welcomed and sat down but with no information about how long or where my stylist was. I was handed a booklet with services and prices but it wasn’t explained why. My Stylist was Olivia and whilst she was friendly and seemed to listen to what I wanted, the end result was nothing like I thought we had discussed. I’m not confrontational and the style was okay so I didn’t make any complaints in the salon. The “curls” had dropped by an hour into my night out and my hair just looked messy and liked I hadn’t bothered to style it. Very disappointed. On a positive note, Kara’s head massage during my shampoo was lovely."
"I've been going to Sean Hanna for haircuts the last last couple years and have had great experiences, but had the worst experience today. My hairstylist was Dan (Canary Wharf). He was less friendly and more rough with my hair than the usual stylist, which I ignored as it wasn't such a huge deal. Part way through my haircut, I mentioned that my hair was short, and shorter than I had expected - he immediately got very defensive and confrontational. I didn't even say it was a bad haircut or that I hated it. But at this point he kept trying to defend himself and say he had done exactly what I asked for, and also became condescending, asking me if I knew where my collarbone was and asking me to point this out to him (so he could prove he had done exactly as requested). I found this to be very aggressive. When speaking to the manager, her first reaction was also to defend him, rather than to understand my point of view and how her customer felt. It felt like the first assumption they have of their customers is that the customer is wrong. After a few minutes of me explaining what happened, she concluded that me and Dan's personality clashed but I felt she wasn't very apologetic about the way I was treated. To be honest, I didn't have an issue with the haircut, even if I was hoping to have my hair slightly longer, I wasn't going to make it a big deal, but the way Dan responded really upset me and I left the hair salon incredibly unhappy and shocked by the treatment I received."
"customer service was amazing"
"great service! fast and efficient!"
"Great cut & finish as always - thank you :)"
"First time at the salon, Holly from Wimbledon was lovely. Had a mask treatment and my hair feels really soft and shiny. Loved the curls too. Would come back. Thank you 😊"
"Erin - Seanhanna Canary Wharf. Erin did a lovely balayage for me. She is very attentive and gave me two consultations before colouring just to understand what I wanted to achieve exactly. I have very dark hair, but she totally toned down the redness in my hair and gave me a ashy golden brown balayage, looks settle and elegant, just the way I wanted. Thanks for the amazing service."
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,592 reviews