seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

sales@seanhanna.com

How would you rate seanhanna?

Jo
Unverified Reviewer

Kirsty @ Wimbledon always gives me the inspiration and confidence to try something new! From a shorter cut to new color! I always come out of the salon feeling fantastic! Thank you.
Harriet
Verified Reviewer

Very happy with my hair cut from Zoe in Cambridge - thank you!
Linda M
Verified Reviewer

Matt in Sutton is the guy to go to if you want a fab cut and colour, so pleased with my hair - Thanks Matt
Sarah
Verified Reviewer

Sean Hanna Sutton Surrey!
Great service - always friendly and approachable and always gets my hair spot on xx
Thank you Molly!!! 😃😃
Unverified Reviewer

Attentive and friendly and lovely atmosphere. always professional.
Stephanie
Verified Reviewer

Lovely haircut from Courtney in Worcester Park salon - thank you!
Jeannette
Unverified Reviewer

Friendly atmosphere. Helpful with style ideas.
Always a treat.
Didem
Unverified Reviewer

Joanna and Ilker are both fantastic!
Peter H
Unverified Reviewer

I had my hair cut last week by Mollie at the Wimbledon salon and what a great job she did !
Thanks Mollie and everybody who looked after me that day - see you soon
Unverified Reviewer

Great team here at Canary Wharf!! Very friendly and welcoming. Joanna was amazing, super helpful and I loved the end result. Very happy :-)
Francesca-Marie
Verified Reviewer

I had an awful home hair colour experience. I looked like a leopard; bright blonde, dark blonde and my original light brown hair all over in patches!
I hadn't Matt from the Sutton store.
He worked magic with my hair.
I knew initially that it would take Moreno than one colour session to even out my appealing diy job, and Matt did tell me this.
But I was pleasantly surprised at how amazingly the colour lightened.
As was Matt.
He was fantastic. Cleared his whole morning slots for my appointment.
Lightening the original colour patches first, then the dark blonde followed by the light. A duel toner later and I was unrecognisable.
It was almost perfect already.
I will be coming back to Sean Hanna and booking again with Matt because he done such an amazing job. The cut just finished off a wonderful look.
Thanks again, Matt. You're a star!
CA
Verified Reviewer

I have been searching for a salon like this for years. Got an amazing hair cut from Josie in Bristol. I told her what I was looking for and she gave great suggestions on what she thought would be a good cut. Very pleased with the service, will definitely be a return customer! Thank you!
Mimika M
Verified Reviewer

A big thank you to Dylan for all the pampering and great service he always provides.
Great cut which lasts and gets better as weeks go by, perfect massage, always uses the best products for my hair and gives good advice on how to maintain the hair condition.
Pity he is leaving to go to Australia , we shall miss him, Putney branch will not be the same without him.
Also Jennifer at the reception was wonderful , attending to me in a very professional manner. Thanks.
Mimika
Unverified Reviewer

I had a great welcome and Courtney put me at ease and gave me a really good hair cut and amazing salon experience! Thanks to the SH team!
Eleni
Verified Reviewer

Great hair cut, great service, great hair stylist Jonathan @ Canary Wharf branch!
Katy
Verified Reviewer

Had a lovely haircut once again in Wimbledon with Kirsty. First class haircut and hairdresser! There is always a very friendly atmosphere in the salon and the staff are so kind. Thank you!
BD
Unverified Reviewer

My first experience with the SH team at the Canary wharf branch was lovely! The creative stylist Jonathan had some great tips to share with his consultation. The staff were all very lovely and attentive. I was very pleased with the hair cut and blow dry both. Will be definitely coming back.

Canary Wharf, excellent, thank you
AG
Unverified Reviewer

Lovely place for cool haircuts, Maria's was great
Unverified Reviewer

Popped in with no appointment Saturday afternoon as only visiting Bristol for few days an couldn’t of picked a better salon, was greeted by a lovely receptionist who within minutes had me seated for a blow dry with Tom the whole experience was lovely an def will visit when visiting again.
Rhonda Northern Ireland