seanhanna Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

How would you rate seanhanna?

"Professional service from Saira in canary wharf! Lovely staff and clean salon."
"Wow ! Gina has done wonders to the Sutton salon, from the moment I stepped in, I could see and feel the difference . The salon was spotlessly clean, great atmosphere and very professional. The new manager Gina has done a fantastic job not only with the salon & her team, she always gives the best customer service."
"Kirsty is a great hairdresser, an absolute pro with the scissors, quick and without fuss."
"Erin made a fantastic job with my hair! It’s been a long time since the last time I left a salon this happy. She listened attentively to my needs, understood very well what I wanted, added her recommendations and the result she got was really amazing!!"
Dear Monica,

Seanhanna and the team
"Lovely haircut from Erin! Overall great service"
"Very happy with my hair cut done by sweet Irish young lady Erin. Will be beck. Best wishes Nataliya"
"Erin has been extremely good!"
Dear Meena,

Seanhanna and the team
"Friendly and attention to detail service by stylist Simone. Even taught me how to blow dry my hair properly. Staff are all friendly as helpful too. Highly recommend. Would be coming back."
Dear Helen,

Seanhanna and the team
"relaxed atmosphere and spent time on consultation"
"I was at the salon in Putney 2 days ago. I did the haircut and styling with Kustie. I really liked it.She did perfect job.Kustie very professionally did everything. Very good service . Friendly staff. Thank you !"
Dear Zhanna,

Seanhanna and the team
"Maruisz did a beautiful job! Took a lot of care over my hair cutting and blow drying! Will be back!"
Dear Megan,

Seanhanna and the team
"Very good service helpful and friendly"
Dear Jane,

Seanhanna and the team
"Good service and friendly staff"
"Riya, was super helpful when I had no idea what I wanted doing. She made the feel very easy and made it really worthwhile having this haircut and put me at ease. Would definitely come back and have her do my hair again it was fantastic."
Dear Amiee,

Seanhanna and the team
"Olivia was great, I’m very pleased with my hair and the way she blow dried it was fantastic! Thank you!"
"Nicole cut my hair into a graduated bob. Love it, looks so much healthier!"
Dear Tam,

Seanhanna and the team
"Kate listened very well to what I wanted, good customer service skills. Finished look is very good."
Dear Lara,

thank you for your great review.

We look forward to see you again in our salon!

Seanhanna and the team
"Stylist Erin in Canary Wharf Fantastic stylist. One of the best shampoos and cuts I've had to date. Highly recommended. And a lovely lady too"
"Excellent haircut with Rhea,from Seanhanna Wimbledon she studied my hair and suggested me the cut that suits me the most. I would really recommend this place for a good haircut."
"Never been one to complain but after my hairdresser left, a different member of staff coloured my hair. After a year and a half of perfect ashy hair, now my hair is yellow, orangey and brown. The young girls need assistance with how to do toners as it didn’t fill me with confidence after the first time they shouted ‘help, I don’t know what i am doing, the ends are going manky’. I went back for corrections to make it lighter and I left with even darker hair. My original hairdresser came to my home to try and correct it and shes struggling to lift it, so now it is just yellow. I have paid £160.00 in total this month which would have been more but my lovely hairdresser charged me only £20 to try to correct it. My hair is dry, totally snapped and the wrong colour. Not going back! Incompetence."
seanhanna is rated 4.71 based on 1,411 reviews