seanhanna Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend seanhanna

Tell us how seanhanna made you happy

"Brilliant experience with Dan B, he did amazing job to my hair, give it a fantastic transformation. Other staffs are friendly and very polite"
"Maria Canary wharf"
"Ilkei did such an amazing job with my hair! He talked to me about the state of my hair and what I need to do to get it back to a healthy state. Great salon, highly recommend."
"Great service as always!Georgia is great!"
"I had a wash and blow dry with Olivia today at Canary Wharf branch and had a wonderful experience. Olivia was very helpful on giving me advice on how best to maintain my hair. She was very professional and I had a relaxing time. Most important of all my hair looks wonderful."
"Kirstie at Worcester Park was so thorough and focused, she really took care of my hair so well! She cut my thick hair perfectly in a way that's so flattering and lightweight - really happy!"
"Loving my new hair cut. Experience with Dan at Canary Wharf was really great. He was quiet friendly and helpful from start to finish. I wanted something that is easier to manage and also makes my face look slimmer. He suggested a cut to suit my lifestyle with a 6 month old. Really happy with the service and definetely coming back."
"Really nice cut and overall service from Kirsty in the Worcester Park Branch. From start to finish it was a great experience and left really happy with my new hair cut! Will be back soon!"
"Nice chat nice drink nice cut!! Feels good! Thank for the great time!"
"I had a re style and cut at the Canary Wharf branch with Joanna. She was great and really took the time to understand what cut would fit my face the best and she executed perfectly. I am very happy and will be coming back to her! Thanks!"
"Great service and cut and blow at Canary Wharf salon done by Olivia"
"Fantastic service! Would highly recommend!"
"Erin was absolutely brilliant! Her meticulous nature was much appreciated."
"Lily gave me a fantastic haircut, she was very helpful and made some great suggestions with ideas that would suit my hair. I left feeling more confident in being able to manage my hair between cuts too. Thank you so much."
"The service was brilliant. Matteo was very attentive and I’ll definitely return."
"Sam was great at the Putney salon, got me away from the curtain look by adding some much needed layering. Will definitely go back to him again"
"Sam fim Putney salon was brilliant and I got just what I asked for. Rescued me from the mushroom shaped nightmare I came in with. Will definitely go back"
"Sam , from Putney salon was brilliant and I got just what I asked for. Rescued me from the mushroom shaped nightmare I came in with. Will definitely go back"
"Great service, always! Thanks."
"Joanna Canary wharf"