SDS Cool Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend SDS Cool Stuff
Read SDS Cool Stuff Reviews

About SDS Cool Stuff:

Welcome to SDS Cool Stuff - Passionate about Pop Culture, launched in 2017.
We provide a wide range of the best pop culture related products available, including: clothing, collectables, accessories, video game software/hardware and more…

We try our best to be competitively priced and where possible price match the lowest prices found online. Purchases will be delivered within 3 working days where possible and once full payment has been received
We aim to provide a bespoke service tailored to your needs, we can source products that you have difficulty finding, just ask. Why not take advantage of our layaway payment plans on higher value items/on demand and our pop culture product sourcing service?

Many thanks and happy shopping,
SDS Cool Stuff Team

Tell us how SDS Cool Stuff made you happy
Good products delivered promptly.
I had wanted the Arkham Knight Prime 1 Studios Harley Quinn statue for years, so I decided to buy it from SDS Cool Stuff and I cannot fault them at all. The statue it’s self arrived safely, well packaged and in pristine condition it was also delivered very quickly! I had no problems with my order and will most definitely order from SDS Cool Stuff again!
So I made a purchase from NY in the United states amidst the covid-19 times. They sent it via regular mail for some reason it got in there local post office. But the customer service was good about emailing back and sent me a replacement item via DHL made it here in 4 days. Was happy they did that would been great if it came DHL to start. Either way good company and was happy with the outcome.
My purchase arrived quick looked good in pictures but even better when arrived! Really fair prices, my son is very happy and I will most definitely be ordering again soon!
Easy to use website and very quick delivery. Excellent service. Will use again.
Very good service would use again
Hi Donna,

Thanks very much for your kind review :)

SDS Cool Stuff team
Great price and super fast delivery. Very happy customer :)
Thanks for your review :)

Fast delivery great communication
Thanks for the review :)

Great fast delivery
Thanks for your review Andrew :)
They are in perfect condition.
Hi,
Thank you for your review !
We did change our packaging sometime back, so we are always pleased to hear it has benefited our customers :)
Always wary off websites that I haven't used before or heard, but as they use paypal thought I had nothing to lose. Awesome site, kept you updated with delivery, I will be using again
Hi Jamie,
Thank you for your kind review, pleased to hear your experience was above expectation :)
Item was delivered extremely fast vey impressed
Prompt delivery , very pleased with the service I received :-)
Web site easy to navigate, order process straight forward and delivery time super quick. Item arrived well packaged.
Thanks for the review, Beverly. Glad you're happy :)
Very reliable products and delivery was quicker than anticipated received my purchase couple days after
Came quite quickly and I. Amazing condition, really well packaged.
The pop figures arrived in pristine condition
Very very good seller and super fast delivery. Will definitely use again
Excellent service, customer service and speedy delivery
Great service, I Would highly recommend.

Thanks again