SDS Cool Stuff Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SDS Cool Stuff

About SDS Cool Stuff: Welcome to SDS Cool Stuff - Passionate about Pop Culture, launched in 2017.
We provide a wide range of the best pop culture related products available, including: clothing, collectables, accessories, video game software/hardware and more…

We try our best to be competitively priced and where possible price match the lowest prices found online. Purchases will be delivered within 3 working days where possible and once full payment has been received
We aim to provide a bespoke service tailored to your needs, we can source products that you have difficulty finding, just ask. Why not take advantage of our layaway payment plans on higher value items/on demand and our pop culture product sourcing service?

Many thanks and happy shopping,
SDS Cool Stuff Team

Click Here

Tell us how SDS Cool Stuff made you happy

"Web site easy to navigate, order process straight forward and delivery time super quick. Item arrived well packaged."
Thanks for the review, Beverly. Glad you're happy :)
"Very reliable products and delivery was quicker than anticipated received my purchase couple days after"
"Came quite quickly and I. Amazing condition, really well packaged."
"The pop figures arrived in pristine condition"
"Very very good seller and super fast delivery. Will definitely use again"
"Excellent service, customer service and speedy delivery"
"Great service, I Would highly recommend. Thanks again"
"So easy to use and cheaper than bigger stores"
"Website was easy to use and to checkout. My item arrived quickly and was well packaged."
"Very helpful and fast delivery"
"Very good, quick and well packaged. Well pleased."
"Really good service and like the product"
"Absolutely amazing service. Quick delivery and my product arrived in pristine condition. Will definitely be using again."
"Does what it says on the tin..."
"Highly reccomended - Great service, great price, great products!"
"Quick delivery and excellent price"
"Excellent service speedy delivery"
"Really pleased with this purchase such amazing value for money"
"Thank you!!!"
You're welcome!!!
Great collection :)
"It was the first time I ordered from this company - Fast delivery, great communication, great packaging and my item was in perfect condition. I will definitely be ordering more from SDS. Thank you very much!"
SDS Cool Stuff is rated 4.82 based on 39 reviews