SDS Cool Stuff Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend SDS Cool Stuff

About SDS Cool Stuff: Welcome to SDS Cool Stuff - Passionate about Pop Culture, launched in 2017.
We provide a wide range of the best pop culture related products available, including: clothing, collectables, accessories, video game software/hardware and more…

We try our best to be competitively priced and where possible price match the lowest prices found online. Purchases will be delivered within 3 working days where possible and once full payment has been received
We aim to provide a bespoke service tailored to your needs, we can source products that you have difficulty finding, just ask. Why not take advantage of our layaway payment plans on higher value items/on demand and our pop culture product sourcing service?

Many thanks and happy shopping,
SDS Cool Stuff Team

Tell us how SDS Cool Stuff made you happy

"Quick delivery and excellent price"
"Excellent service speedy delivery"
"Really pleased with this purchase such amazing value for money"
"Thank you!!!"
You're welcome!!!
Great collection :)
"It was the first time I ordered from this company - Fast delivery, great communication, great packaging and my item was in perfect condition. I will definitely be ordering more from SDS. Thank you very much!"
"Very pleased with my order and my Grandson was delighted. Arrived on time and was kept informed."
Thank you Joanne!
Following customer feedback, we have put new procedures in place.
We're especially pleased for your Grandson. That's what it's all about :)
"Absolutely delighted with my order! The bag is awesome and the service is second to none!!! Super super happy!"
Dee, our apologies for this. We have been experiencing some technical difficulties and are in the process of resolving them. Your card has been refunded.
"Arrived quickly, well packaged, great purchase experience :)"
"Very prompt and efficient delivery and item was in perfect condition."
"My parcel arrived today and it was exactly what I wanted and very well packed in the box, excellent service from ordering to paying and receiving... delighted with your service and Thankyou"
"Merchandise very good but no communication phone not in service no confirmation of order no indication of delivery I didn't hear from them regarding order at all it arrived about 9 days after order 9 days during which I wasnt sure if they were a genuine seller or not. Wouldn't order again"
Susan, the item was paid for on the 17th November and was delivered and signed for on the 21st November. So, we are not sure about the 9 days you are referring to???
"Very good service and quick delivery"
"The items I ordered were at a good price and quickly delivered as described."
"Product arrived on time, very happy with these guys"
"Product came quickly and packaged well."
"Absolutely fantastic service. PS4 was delivered extremely quickly and it's been great since it arrived."
"Very fast delivery, item came in perfect condition in a very well packaged box. Very helpful staff. 10/10 would recommend. Thank you :)"
"Goods arrived promptly and were as advertised."
SDS Cool Stuff is rated 4.71 based on 24 reviews