SDS Cool Stuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend SDS Cool Stuff
Read SDS Cool Stuff Reviews

About SDS Cool Stuff:

Welcome to SDS Cool Stuff - Passionate about Pop Culture, launched in 2017.
We provide a wide range of the best pop culture related products available, including: clothing, collectables, accessories, video game software/hardware and more…

We try our best to be competitively priced and where possible price match the lowest prices found online. Purchases will be delivered within 3 working days where possible and once full payment has been received
We aim to provide a bespoke service tailored to your needs, we can source products that you have difficulty finding, just ask. Why not take advantage of our layaway payment plans on higher value items/on demand and our pop culture product sourcing service?

Many thanks and happy shopping,
SDS Cool Stuff Team

Tell us how SDS Cool Stuff made you happy
Would definitely order again came on time and well packed
Hi Sarah

Amazing value !
Hi Gabrielle

Thanks for the review!

Happy with my product
But have one slight problem with the website, find it difficult to access my account from the main page but that’s it
Hi James,

Thanks for your review!

Thanks for your feedback. We are looking at introducing more login options for users to access their SDS Cool Stuff account information.

Postage time was good.
But on the figures it looks like they have been touched , little marks on them. The boxes they are in are also a bit squished.
Really good service provided, super quick delivery and the funko pop was very securely wrapped. I would highly recommend this store!
Super fast delivery. Would recommend:)
Hi Donna,

Thanks for the review :)

Much appreciated!

SDS Cool Stuff
I ordered a venomised Miles Morales Spiderman funko pop to go on the inside of my pc build to make it look better. My order came on time and the product looks fantastic as well. Will order from here again if I want/need any more.
Hi

Thanks for the review, that sounds awesome!

SDS Cool Stuff :)
Great website with quality products, ordering was easy, fast delivery and came very well packed, can't fault.
Hi Jonathan,

Fab, fast efficient service
Thanks for your lovely review. We really appreciate it :)

SDS Cool Stuff
Are you talking bulshit, I paid you money but still have not received stuf. If do not send me the goods, I will sue you.
Hi
Your accusations are unjustified. We kindly remind you to use the tracking number provided to check the progress of your delivery. Your order is being shipped to Sri Lanka. There is a procedure for international shipping and it takes time.

SDS Cool Stuff
Good quality item and excellent price fast delivery
Hi Joan

Thanks for your review. Much appreciated :)

SDS Cool Stuff
Very cheap and delivered on time will be ordering again
Hi Elliot,

Thanks very much for taking the time to review SDS Cool Stuff :)

SDS Cool Stuff
Fantastic service quick reply.will definitely be using again.
Hi Isabel

Thank you very much for your feedback :)

SDS Cool Stuff
Very good quality pop vinyls
Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to review SDS Cool Stuff, much appreciated :)
Very happy with product price and speed of delivery. Would definitely use again
Hi Joe,
Thanks very much for taking the time to review SDS Cool Stuff!

We are happy that you had a good experience :)

Excellent experience 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ Seller🤗
Great choice of collectibles at amazing prices. Would highly recommend SDS 👌
Came very well packaged, fast and at a good price.
Good products delivered promptly.
I had wanted the Arkham Knight Prime 1 Studios Harley Quinn statue for years, so I decided to buy it from SDS Cool Stuff and I cannot fault them at all. The statue it’s self arrived safely, well packaged and in pristine condition it was also delivered very quickly! I had no problems with my order and will most definitely order from SDS Cool Stuff again!
SDS Cool Stuff is rated 4.77 based on 71 reviews