Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
I went into Scrivens at Clifton to get my dads hearing aid fixed and both Nina & Sasha went the extra mile and managed to fix my dads hearing aid for which both he and i are extremely grateful and cannot recommend them enough. They are always willing to help and are always smiling and friendly - thank you and have a very happy christmas
(Clifton) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Tracey, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Clifton.
Having recently moved and in need of finding a new optician I finally settled on Scrivens after one or two unsuccessful visits to other opticians, I speak highly of Scrivens who gave me first class attention with the added bonus of servicing my hearing aids,
Hi Celia, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Personal, appropriate, sensitive, differentiated and careful service for glasses and, recently, for hearing aids - the latter life changing in only positive ways! And always good to see training going on, again with sensitivity to customers. Clifton branch.
(Clifton) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Clifton went so smoothly.
I visited Sutton in Ashfield branch last week, had a very thorough eye test by the optician, and chosen some lovely specs with the help of the girls. All the staff was amazing, pleasant and very professional (with a good giggle here and there) I will never go to my older opticians again, scrivens blew them out the park! Thanks
(Sutton In Ashfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses. We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
Broadstone store always happy and very helpful staff 😊
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Good communication and brilliant service Thanks 🙏
Hi Hasmukh, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Due to Covid, I'd not had a prescription eye test since 2019. The staff were excellent in communicating and making me feel at ease again. The Optician was also very good explaining things and made me feel at ease ( I'd not met him before). 5 Star service by all. Well done.
Hi Peter, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Absolutely brilliant staff and optician - friendly, helpful and patient. Very impressed and now have my optical practice sorted with confidence. The optician was thorough and checked everything over- I had tests done that I hadn't had in different practices. Thank you everyone at RADCLIFFE SCRIVENS
(Radcliffe) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Barry, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Radcliffe went so smoothly.
Was very satisfied with the service I received. Would give the optician and Sam who helped me chose my glasses 100%.
Hi, thank you for your wonderful review!
Friendly professional service from all the staff. A pleasure to visit
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
The service at the Glossop Road branch of Scrivens, in Sheffield, is excellent. Staff courteous, efficient and friendly, communication clear . . and of course, great products and pricing. THANKYOU
(Sheffield Glossop Road) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Sheffield.
My first eye test appointment unfortunately had to be cancelled because the optician had been involved in a car accident. My appointment was rearranged for the following week. Seen by a very nice lady, and then helped to choose some new frames for my updated prescription. Just waiting now for an email or phone call to let me know they are ready to be collected.
Hi Jenny, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Quick and efficient eye test and on discovering that I need reading glasses for the first time, Michael (at Kentish Town) was incredibly helpful and picked out the perfect pair of glasses that suit me and my face. Excellent service, thank you.
(Kentish Town) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Sarah, thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear you are happy with your new glasses. We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
I would like to say a big thank you to Scrivens in Cottingham for fixing my glasses after one of my lenses fell out whilst I was shopping. I popped in to the shop on the off chance they could help. They were more than happy to, which was nice as I was visiting family from outside the area. Excellent customer service, thank you.
(Cottingham) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Ellie, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Great service from Scrivens, Shirley, Southampton. The staff were friendly and attentive. The new glasses arrived quickly and look good.
(Southampton Shirley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi David, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Southampton Shirley went so smoothly.
We came to Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Centre in Kentish Town on Friday 30th July for our eye tests. Michael Sharpstone was absolutely wonderful. Extremely professional, attentive and very caring. Avril and Doulat were also excellent when it came to choosing glasses.
(Kentish Town) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Linda, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Kentish Town.
Excellent service from Scrivens at Chesterfield. I received a sight, hearing, contact lens tests and purchased glasses and an eye compress treatment pack. The employees of Scrivens who helped me were professional, kind, caring and knowledgeable. They put my needs first.
(Chesterfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Corinne, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
The best!. I have anxiety is and the team were fabulous!.friendly staff. I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else now
Hi Gemma, thank you for your wonderful review!
I have been a customer of Scrivens (and its predecessor) for more than 35 years and have always had excellent service from their very friendly and helpful staff. They always had time to address any concerns and to sort out any problems I might have. The delivery was always quicker than promised and the fitting done with great care. I could not wish for more from an optician. Their prices are always fair and no attempt is made to sell me more expensive items than I require. I give them 5 stars without hesitation and would give more if I could.
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,615 reviews