Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care

About Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care:

Established in 1938, Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is a family-owned and family-run business and today we have over 175 branches. As we continue to grow, we’ve made sure that our core focus has remained the same… “Providing our customers with excellent service and clinical excellence.” Our branch teams are trained to become customer champions, and we’re always working to improve the experience we offer.

Tell us how Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care made you happy
Unbelievable service and person…revives faith in human nature…many thanks…Altrincham changing so much glad real people still out there…💕
(Altrincham) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Gary, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
Had a yearly diabetes screening organised by Kelly at Bilston. Had a thorough examination and discussion with the optician. They both recommended cataract surgery and contacted the NHS on my behalf. It was quickly organised and within a few weeks I felt like a new man with much improved vision. I cannot praise the team at this store highly enough and thank them from the bottom of my heart.
(Bilston) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Gary, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Bilston went so smoothly.
Amazing staff
Hi Rudina, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Went in to buy glasses today, I was so impressed with the service from Paige in Kings Heath. She was so professional and polite. The whole experience was delightful.
(Kings Heath) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
if i could give no stars i would, this company only wants your money, i had an eyesight test and was provided with glasses two weeks later i had to return ( the glasses seemed blurred) after another eyesight test a new prescription was issued which cost even more money, again after a week these seemed blurred as well. could not be bothered to return but went to the eye hospital instead and was informed that i needed cataract operations and was told that my optician would have clearly seen this, but instead went for the money option (not cheap).
Hi Phill, thank you for posting your review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. If you could email customercare@scrivens.com we will look into this for you.
Can't recommend the Fakenham branch highly enough. Attentive, pleasant, friendly and efficient. Henry, Rose and Hollie all do their best for you. A credit to the company.
(Fakenham) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Chris, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
Very friendly and courteous staff
Hi, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
The service was of the highest quality from start to finish - friendly, professional and welcoming.
Hi Heather and Kate, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
The staff are very friendly and polite at the kings heath branch and you get to see them on your appointment time
(Kings Heath) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our branch in Kings Heath.
Really friendly and helpful staff. Nothing too much trouble and will definitely be coming here in the future.
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Ringwood Scrivens should be a template of excellent for all opticians. They are helpful, friendly, efficient and highly skilled. It is always a pleasure to go into the shop and a relief to know that I consistently can expect the very best service available. Highly recommended.
(Ringwood) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Melanie, thank you for your wonderful review! We’ll pass your comments onto your local branch, and we look forward to assisting you again in future.
I was looked after really well from the staff at Shirley Scrivens opticians. They were all genuine in their interest & care towards me. I would fully recommend them to anyone thinking about trying them for the first time.
Hi Gerry, thanks for the excellent review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
I had a contact lense check and an eye test. All the staff were professional, friendly and very helpful.
Hi, thank you for the excellent review! We’re so happy that your visit went so smoothly.
I can't recommend the store I went to in Swadlincote, Derbyshire. I have limited mobility and suffer with anxiety going to new places but the welcome was warm and the staff were incredibly professional with a friendly manner which put me at my ease. I will definitely be going back for all my vision and hearing needs.
(Swadlincote) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Sarah, thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Swadlincote went so smoothly.
Very professional and also very friendly personal approach. I'm confident that my eye test was done thoroughly and the prescription is correct.
Hi Marcus, thank you so much for your review! We really do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
I am very satisfied with the services received, a professional team, nice guys and competitive prices, I recommend this place with confidence !
Hi Edec, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!
Appointment cancelled less than 24 hrs before...staff seemed to think it was OK, talking as if she had just given me good news. Needed that appt urgently so NO it wasn't ok!
Hi Sonia, thank you for letting us know about this, your feedback helps us get better.
Had to have a second eye test as l couldn't read with my first pair of glasses without raising them up. Second test showed a different result.
Hi, thank you for your review. We’re sorry to read you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.
Fast service, very friendly staff, could not fault them one bit..would defo recommend them to friends and family..👍👍👍👍👍
Very impressed would use again with them it’s not about money grabbing it’s about customer care would never go back to spec savers or vision express
Scrivens Opticians & Hearing Care is rated 4.55 based on 3,469 reviews