Screentec Reviews

Based on 252 reviews
5 out of 5
Read Screentec Reviews

Unit 8-15, Maerdy Road Business Park, Ferndale

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
Wonderful customer service. Binders arrived very quickly and are really high quality. Will definitely be using your services again.
I recently asked Screentec to produce a one-off design for a ring binder, the only details I provided was a photo image with ideas of the text. Screentec produced an amazing finished personalized ring binder that was absolutely top quality in terms of both material and design. I would not hesitate to recommend Screentec to anyone and I certainly will use them again should I have the need to do so. Many thanks Screentec for an outstanding product and service. Keith Barrett
Screentec custom made Covid-safety screens for all of our office interview rooms very quickly and to a high standard. Very reasonable cost and friendly service, so we would recommend to anyone!
Screentec 5 star review on 6th October 2021
Just had a re order of printed box files for our customers, a first class service every time.
This is the 3rd time I've used Screentec to produce some Oyster card wallets. Each time I've been really pleased with the outcome. Great communication all the way through the process too. I'll use again in the future.
Very helpful!
Prompt delivery of proof artwork and subsequent high quality printed parts
Screentec have provided us with excellent quality folders for a number of years. They are always very friendly, approachable, prompt in communication and deliver on time. I would highly reccomend.
I ordered some cellophane bags. They came very promptly and in perfect condition. very helpful on the phone
Always happy with Screentec, good prices and delivered ahead of time again. Thanks!
They were efficient and delivered the products we ordered one day ahead of schedule, which was great considering the tight turnaround time we gave them. The products were of high quality.
Fantastic great customer service helpful and a great product highly recommend
The Rhondda Tunnel Society has used Screentec since the Societies inception in 2014. Every Job has been spot on. Every job goes through their rigerous scrutiny to get what ever the job is precisely right. We have had Pens, Pencils, Car Stickers, Membership Hologram Stickers, Badges to name but a few. We have no intention of going elsewhere as we are extremely happy with the service they offer. Stve Mackey CEO Rhondda Tunnel Society.
Really focused on quality and very good at interpreting clients requirements. The football emblems look amazing.
Screentec 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
Looks great kevin! Thanks very much for the kind words :D
Professional and helpful company. The product was exactly what we were looking for to present our paperwork and documentation more professionally, in an A4 plastic folder with our company logo.
The designers Stuart and co have an excellent eye for what "looks right" and their attention to design-detail is higher than any other printers I have used.
Good quality, quick turn around.
We have now used this company on a few occasions. Screentec is now our only printing company we use. We have recommended screentec to other companies looking for printing works. Keep up the good work.
I recently used screentec for my company’s folders, I found there service very helpful through out the whole process, and they also have delivered on time so thank you to the team. I’ll be happy to recommend & shall be returning myself well done guys.
Excellent service - the sales team are always happy to help and quick to reply. The quality of the product was also very impressive! We will certainly be using Screentec again
Screentec is rated 4.96 based on 252 reviews