Screentec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screentec
Read Screentec Reviews

Unit 8-15, Maerdy Road Business Park, Ferndale

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
Excellent service with extremely fast response time on enquiries! Impressive!
Prompt, Helpful & Efficient service
Absolutely fantastic service, and great quality products!
Friendly service , excellent product
Polite and friendly service every time. The guys are always quick to respond to emails and they provide a quick turnaround time on quotes and that's really appreciated.
Friendly and quick service. Thank you!
Paul and colleagues were extremely helpful from me making an initial enquiry to completion of the order.
Paul was very helpful in providing options and samples for an unusual request from a client. The turnaround for print was very tight but the finished products were still delivered on schedule.
Excellent product at a great price. Very speedy response to the order even with changes made to the original design. All delivered ahead of schedule and a pleasure to deal with.
First class service and very happy with the quality and range of products received. I will definitely use again and would highly recommend.
I have ordered twice from Screentec and I am very happy with their service. Paul is extremely helpful, I always get a quick response and they have gone above an beyond to help me with artwork and samples. I would highly recommend!
Always very polite, very quick and extremely helpful - Screentec are my goto provider for loads of resources
Brilliant - prompt, amenable to tight deadlines and very easy to communicate with. Many thanks!
Great staff, great service and we needed a quick turnaround that they were able to fulfil. Would definitely use again
Paul is very helpful. I will give him a vague description of my customer needs and he comes up trumps every time. My customers are very happy with the work screentec produces and I am more than happy with the price. Customer care is top.
Quick to provide quote and delivered on schedule, pleasure to deal with.
Screentec supplied us with 6 ring folders which proved difficult to source anywhere else. The customer service was great and we were always kept up to date. There was a minor blip in sizing's however Paul was very helpful and managed to offer a solution and alternative. Thanks again.
Always professional and willing to go the extra mile. They recently got me out of a sticky situation because I didn't plan well enough for an event. Their fast response and eye for detail made sure I got the banners and signage we needed within 36 hours. We don't need much printing done, but when we do I know Paul and Tom are always the guys who will help me get it sorted.
Fast delivery and good quality product.
I have utilised Screentec's services on several occasions this year (2019) and have always find them very professional and cost effective. I always recommend their services to other business' and colleagues as and when required.
Screentec is rated 4.97 based on 119 reviews