Screentec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screentec
Read Screentec Reviews

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
Could not have asked for better service. Order confirmed and artwork sent for approval within 2 hours of me making first contact. Sample received within 48 hours and goods delivered just a few days later. They will definitely have repeat business from us.
Excellent customer service, quick responses and great quality products!
We're using Screentec for several years now and have always been very happy with the quality of their work as well as exceptional service.
Screentec answered my initial enquiry the same day (Sunday) and then processed my order really quickly. Our artwork was not quite good enough but their team re-did it in double quick time. The folders I ordered were first class and the service was really great I would not hesitate to use this company again and have recommended them to others.
Great Service Thanks
Great service and quality products.
Brilliant customer service, quick responses and good quality products
The guys at Screentec always go the extra mile; I consistently leave it until the last minute to order what I need, and they always deliver ahead of their expected delivery date. I cannot thank them enough for their hard work and customer service, especially Paul who I email in a panic every time I realise I am running low! Thanks guys!
Great service from start to finish. Very quick at delivery the items, customer service was fantastic. Many thanks!
Excellent product and prices. The service from initial quote to delivery was smooth and quick. Would definitely recommend.
the customer service we have received was 2nd to none and professional throughout. really good product price, very good quality and delivered in perfect condition and much quicker than I anticipated which is brilliant. I will certainly use this company again and can highly recommend their services. can't say about returns & refunds and this was definitely not necessary.
I have done business with screentec twice already and experienced the best customer service both times. They are speedy to the point of replying to my emails in less than an hour every time (sometimes within 5-10 minutes!), very efficient and professional. The product they sent me in the end looks flawless. Absolutely stress-free experience which is super rare. I will definitely use their service again!
Screentec have exceeded my expectations which is not an easy task! our custom branded A5 folders for our training are of excellent quality, the arrived very quickly and the printing of our artwork looks brilliant. The customer service I received was second to none, many other companies could learn from the attention to detail and customer focused attitude that Screentec provide. i would highly recommend them and I will be using them again for business cards etc.
We ordered ringbinders from Screentec, and from the moment we enquired nothing was too much trouble. We were kept informed every step of the way and our order arrived quickly. The binders look really professional and the whole team is very impressed. Would definitely use them again for any future enquiries.
We requested ring minders to store handbooks and manuals. Once we provided the artwork Screentec required the service was efficient, professional and reasonably priced. The goods supplied were of a high standard and provided the professional appearance we required with colours true to our request. We added inserts to the order and the whole process was a pleasure with friendly helpful staff who understood our requirements.
Screentec delivered a very good product with customer service which was always helpful and prompt.
excellent service from inquiry to delivery. We communicated via email only and although the items were custom made and with more complicated details,the order was processed swiftly and to exact specification. Definitely recommended!
We have been ordering from Screentec for the past 6 years and they have always given excellent and friendly customer service. From the first initial telephone call to the delivered product nothing is too much trouble. We are very happy with the A4 Company logo Polypropylene Ring Binders we receive and the very competitive price. We hope to continue our association with Screentec in the future.
Excellent service as always, extremely quick to respond for quotes. Job completed and back with us in record time. Thank you for a brilliant service.
Excellent customer service from Sam as always, extremely quick with replies to requests for quotes and questions and the proof are with me the same day, labels arrived a couple of days later, great service and good pricing as well, thank you....
Screentec is rated 4.98 based on 65 reviews