Screentec Reviews

of reviewers recommend Screentec
Read Screentec Reviews

Tell us how Screentec made you happy
Paul is very helpful. I will give him a vague description of my customer needs and he comes up trumps every time. My customers are very happy with the work screentec produces and I am more than happy with the price. Customer care is top.
Quick to provide quote and delivered on schedule, pleasure to deal with.
Screentec supplied us with 6 ring folders which proved difficult to source anywhere else. The customer service was great and we were always kept up to date. There was a minor blip in sizing's however Paul was very helpful and managed to offer a solution and alternative. Thanks again.
Always professional and willing to go the extra mile. They recently got me out of a sticky situation because I didn't plan well enough for an event. Their fast response and eye for detail made sure I got the banners and signage we needed within 36 hours. We don't need much printing done, but when we do I know Paul and Tom are always the guys who will help me get it sorted.
Fast delivery and good quality product.
I have utilised Screentec's services on several occasions this year (2019) and have always find them very professional and cost effective. I always recommend their services to other business' and colleagues as and when required.
great service and product as described
Excellent prices and customer service. A first rate product that was high-quality, but massively cheaper than others could offer.
Responsive, helpful and super fast delivery. Happy to recommend and will certainly continue to use them.
Excellent service, competitive price & fast turn around and quality product. Looking forward to and ongoing relationship with Screentec.
quick, efficient and careful to check the product matched our expectations.
Excellent service. From communicating regarding the order to a fast delivery of the goods. The quality of the dividers are excellent and look great! Thank you.
What a delightful company to deal with. So refreshing to work with people who genuinely listen to your needs, come up with creative and cost effective solutions and communicate proactively every step of the way. This was my first experience of buying this type of product and the team were really patient in guiding me through what I needed to address
Very helpful and friendly, answered my multitude of questions very efficiently, overall great service and products were exactly what we wanted!
I was delighted with the service I received from Sam from the start, helping me find the right clipboard and sending over a quote very quickly. Once we had desided on the design Stuart was also very helpfull getting it right for us and helping get thinks in the right place. Once all changes were made and the final order was delivered in one week. Extremly happy with the service received. will use again and tell others.
Great service from Sam and her colleagues and the end product is fantastic and can’t wait to use them.
very helpful and very quick reply
I have been dealing with Paul, we needed branded clipboards. He was very helpful and assisted me along the way, I had the design altered several times to fit my requirements an nothing was too much trouble. Overall very happy with the service.
Sam really took time to understand my specific requirements. Once everything was agreed, order placed. Delivery was prompt and Binders arrived exactly as ordered. Very good service overall. Thanks
Sam really helpful in understanding my precise requirements. Plenty of dialogue to finalise order. Prompt delivery. Very pleased with files and overall service. Thanks.
Screentec is rated 4.98 based on 65 reviews