Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

Bricket Wood,
St Albans,

Tell us how Screen-Tec Windscreens made you happy

Telephone
"Extremely unprofessional and a very bad job."
We are sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied. We have no record of your name on our system, we require a reg. number or invoice number to identify the job and to respond accordingly. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact the office direct or email us at info@screentecwindscreens.co.uk and we will do our best to assist you.

Regards
SCREEN-TEC WINDSCREENS
"Nick from Screen-tec arrived at my house in central london with 2 vans, said there wasn't parking and then said i would have to pay for the parking ticket if he got one. I pointed out that every job in central London had the same restraints and wasn't my liability, at which point he said "I will need to call the office". It was 19th december and near freezing, so I said I would wait inside. After 5mins the vans simply drove off. No follow up, no effort. I called Autoglass (after an hour as I assumed they were looking for parking) who had made the booking via Screen tec and they read the notes on file which claimed the customer was too busy because he was eating lunch. Appalling communication, effort and general lack of courtesy. I can not comment on their repair work but I can say the technicians I encountered could not have cared less and I will never use this company again."
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.76 based on 49 reviews