Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

38 Bucknalls Drive,
Bricket Wood,
St Albans,

Tell us how Screen-Tec Windscreens made you happy
The glass was broke on my van Tuesday rang the insurance repair company and was quoted sat at the earliest to fix it. Rang screen-tec same night at 18.30 and by next morning at 09.30 was professionally put in. First class service.
Glass was left over my passenger seat, foot prints left over the side of the door trim and I was quoted £145 at first, then they told me I had to pay VAT on top. Word of advice, ALWAYS INCLUDE VAT IN YOUR PRICE! I could have gotten it cheaper else where and I wouldn't have to clean glass out of my car! Disgusting service.
Firstly, we are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service. We strive for complete customer satisfaction, so are disappointed to hear we have fallen short this time.

Our prices are always quoted exclusive of VAT and this is explained at that time of obtaining a quote. However, we apologise if there was a misunderstanding or a miscommunication. We are confident, though, that our prices, including VAT, are still lower than those of our competitors.

In regards to the glass and footprints, our service is always concluded with a thorough clean - as our previous reviews often demonstrate. Due to you being in a rush and having to move your car, we were unable to complete the cleaning process, meaning glass may have been left as a result. We would, however, be more than happy to come out and complete the clean, removing any glass which may be left.

We hope this response has gone some way in clarifying the situation and improving your opinion of Screen-Tec Windscreens. If you have any other queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Superb service from phone call to job being completed the next morning. Sid, who came to my place of work, was professional and did above the job expected by hoovering all the broken glass out for me. The job too less time than I thought it would and was cheaper than I expected too. Brilliant, trustworthy company so use with confidence.
I am from luton but quotes from my locals were too high so found screentec and from the start they were professionals the price was very reasonable and I would definitely use again.Thanks guys Shaz
Like a previous review both my insurers preferred providers offered an appalling service! My rear window shattered and I reported it to Auto Windscreens yesterday morning, Thursday at 9.00am and at the time of writing, 6.00pm on Friday they still haven't called me back! I called Screen-Tec Windscreens at lunchtime today and I spoke to Andy and he confirmed that they were able to replace the windscreen this afternoon. Screen-Tec Windscreens duly arrived and Chris replaced the windscreen. I would thoroughly recommend Screen-Tec Windscreens who are a local company that care unlike these multi national monstrosities who quite frankly couldn't give a monkeys! An old fashion personal service from people that know what they are doing.
After both 'approved repairers' that my insurers use, turned out to be incompetent imbeciles... and after 48 hours, still no rear car window, it was a pleasure to speak to Andy @ Screen-tec at around 11.30am this morning. He ordered the replacement glass while I was on the phone and reassured me that it would be done by the end of the day 'as long as their supplier delivered the glass on time'. I received a follow up call to say the technician would be with me between 3 & 4pm and he was right on time! Chris was super efficient and had removed all the broken glass, hoovered out the car boot, replaced the window and swept up the broken glass in the road all in the space of an hour! I am registered disabled and can't walk far so my car is my lifeline. Screen-tec prioritised my callout accordingly, kept me updated and turned up exactly when they said they would. I HIGHLY recommend them for: Customer service Efficiency Communication Expertise Professionalism And of course, a perfectly fitted new rear windscreen! Thank you VERY much Screen-tec ????
I tried to put a claim through my insurance company for car window repair, was told it would be almost a week before someone could come to fix it so I looked for an alternative option. I phoned through and spoke to a very helpful gentleman at Allied Windows around 11am who was able to give me a quote straight away and arranged for one of the repairs team to visit me the same day at 3pm to fix it. The gentleman I spoke to was extremely helpful and even arranged to contact my father to arrange the repairs as I was at work. I would highly recommend these guys if you need urgent repairs - Top Marks!!
This morning I called you at approx 09.30, I needed a replacement drivers door window after mine was broken into. You arrived at just gone midday as promised with a 20 min notice call before hand. Job done, hoovered and completed by 13.40 All neat and cost effective £80 less than my insurers recommended supplier and £140 less than Mercedes neither of who could do it in less than 2-3 days! In this day and age you provided an amazing cost effective service which I will recommend to anyone. I tipped your installer for a little drink, excellent job all round- thank you
Big thank you to Andy n Pet for sorting out my car window. Excellent fast and efficient service. You made this customer very happy ..... After being upset that someone had broken my car window Thank you Google where l found this company on you page. The company recommended by my insurance company was not able to fit the broken window till 4 days later ....by this time either my car would down in water lol or stolen... I will also write to my insurance company the excellent service given by scree -technology windows. Thank you once again Jay
Would definitely recommend and use these guys again, friendly, genuine service and most importantly they did a great job on my windscreen.
Audi cabriolet, had water entering the car where rear screen is bonded to the folding roof, they managed to re-bond the glass to the hood, saved my customer the cost of a new roof, most windscreen companies would have not taken the job on, great job ! Keith at Green Garage.
No Hassle.Put a new w/screen in my Merc.in my garage and impressed me and my wife.
Excellent, friendly and helpful service. Andy was brillian on the phone and advised me to speak to my insurance company first as some have approved supliers. He ensured he could get a replacement screen ordered for the following morning. Chris and Sid did an excellent job and I can now get my car re-tested for MOt thisi afternoon without having to pay again for a re-test. They even gave me new holders for my tax disc and parking permit as these had been fixed to my old screen. I would recommend to anyone.
Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and on time! All you ever need for your windscreen needs.
CLEAN WORK
GOOD FRIENDLY SERVICE
First class service delivered by a professional yet friendly company. Middlesex Motorcaravans
Great service from start to finish. I've had a bad experience in the past with a very well know screen company, what a difference with screen-tec could not have been more professional. 10 out of 10. Dave from Ruislip
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.79 based on 58 reviews