Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

Bricket Wood,
St Albans,

Tell us how Screen-Tec Windscreens made you happy

Telephone
"Would definitely recommend and use these guys again, friendly, genuine service and most importantly they did a great job on my windscreen."
"Audi cabriolet, had water entering the car where rear screen is bonded to the folding roof, they managed to re-bond the glass to the hood, saved my customer the cost of a new roof, most windscreen companies would have not taken the job on, great job ! Keith at Green Garage."
"No Hassle.Put a new w/screen in my Merc.in my garage and impressed me and my wife."
"Excellent, friendly and helpful service. Andy was brillian on the phone and advised me to speak to my insurance company first as some have approved supliers. He ensured he could get a replacement screen ordered for the following morning. Chris and Sid did an excellent job and I can now get my car re-tested for MOt thisi afternoon without having to pay again for a re-test. They even gave me new holders for my tax disc and parking permit as these had been fixed to my old screen. I would recommend to anyone."
"Friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and on time! All you ever need for your windscreen needs."
"CLEAN WORK"
"GOOD FRIENDLY SERVICE"
"First class service delivered by a professional yet friendly company. Middlesex Motorcaravans"
"Great service from start to finish. I've had a bad experience in the past with a very well know screen company, what a difference with screen-tec could not have been more professional. 10 out of 10. Dave from Ruislip"
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.76 based on 49 reviews