Screen-Tec Windscreens Reviews

Bricket Wood,
St Albans,

Tell us how Screen-Tec Windscreens made you happy

Telephone
"Brilliant service fast and stress free.was very pleased."
"Mark and Lawrence has been amazing with the Christmas spirit , done my ford mondeo with excellent customer service been polite through out the time will recommend with 5 star"
"The rear windscreen of my Vauxhall Astra was completely smashed when a lorry reversed into my car. I rang Screen-Tec for a quote. They were very helpful, the quote was extremely reasonable and Lawrence arrived within the hour,as promised. He was friendly and obviously very experienced. He replaced the screen with no fuss or bother, completing the task quietly and efficiently I would recommend Screen-Tec to anyone, whatever vehicle they require a screen for. Thank you very much."
"Lawrence did a brilliant job in a tricky location and even turned up early. Hopefully I'll never need them again - but if we do, at least we know a great company we can turn to."
"Great team ,from the guy on the phone to the 2 fitters that where here on short notice bang on time, really nice blokes really helpful for a first timer with know clue,excellent service cheers chaps"
"Prompt and polite knew what they were doing, did the job of changing the windscreen cleaned and tidied up,can't recommend them highly enough, better then the bigger companies I have used before,don't hesitate to use them !!!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would definatly recommend. Andy was fast with quote and very informative. Superb price on windscreen with next day early fitting. Lawrence and Chriss were very proffesional and did a fantastic job. Many thanks"
"I telephoned your offices this morning of course regarding my windscreen as my insurance cover and the company I have to use is unable to come out immediately. I telephoned using 01582 447 187 - and was greeted by a very professional gentlemen who although is unable to assist me as my car insurance provider is not covered with you offered excellent advice and refreshing honest opinion. I felt compelled to email you for the honest outstanding service received and when my insurance comes up for renewal I will be looking to not be insured by a supermarket in order to ensure I am able to use a company with a team like yours in the future as excellent service can be somewhat limited these days with lots of people in unhappy roles but I am happy to report your team member does not come across as one of these. I wish I had written down his name to pass on to you - but I can tell you the call was made this morning at 8:37am. I hope you can determine who this was a pass on my thanks... and of course yours for representing the company in this manner. Kindest Regards Charlotte Stanford-Gibbs"
"excellent service resealing screen on my xc60. Chris and Andy managed to do without having to change screen . would certainly use firm again Andy from St.Albans"
"Very happy with the service and fantastic price. I was quoted three times as much by another company. They were very flexible with the time and location they could offer service. I travel around for my job and they were willing to change the location at a short notice. Chris arrived on time, he was very friendly, polite, efficient, explained exactly what he was going to do and carried out the screen repair perfectly."
"SID AND CHRIS DID A FANTASTIC JOB OF FITTING MY NEW WINDSCREEN RUBBER TO MY TRIUMPH STAG AND A VERY REASONABLE PRICE. NO COMPLAINTS HEAR."
"The glass was broke on my van Tuesday rang the insurance repair company and was quoted sat at the earliest to fix it. Rang screen-tec same night at 18.30 and by next morning at 09.30 was professionally put in. First class service."
"Glass was left over my passenger seat, foot prints left over the side of the door trim and I was quoted £145 at first, then they told me I had to pay VAT on top. Word of advice, ALWAYS INCLUDE VAT IN YOUR PRICE! I could have gotten it cheaper else where and I wouldn't have to clean glass out of my car! Disgusting service."
Firstly, we are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with our service. We strive for complete customer satisfaction, so are disappointed to hear we have fallen short this time.

Our prices are always quoted exclusive of VAT and this is explained at that time of obtaining a quote. However, we apologise if there was a misunderstanding or a miscommunication. We are confident, though, that our prices, including VAT, are still lower than those of our competitors.

In regards to the glass and footprints, our service is always concluded with a thorough clean - as our previous reviews often demonstrate. Due to you being in a rush and having to move your car, we were unable to complete the cleaning process, meaning glass may have been left as a result. We would, however, be more than happy to come out and complete the clean, removing any glass which may be left.

We hope this response has gone some way in clarifying the situation and improving your opinion of Screen-Tec Windscreens. If you have any other queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
"Superb service from phone call to job being completed the next morning. Sid, who came to my place of work, was professional and did above the job expected by hoovering all the broken glass out for me. The job too less time than I thought it would and was cheaper than I expected too. Brilliant, trustworthy company so use with confidence."
"I am from luton but quotes from my locals were too high so found screentec and from the start they were professionals the price was very reasonable and I would definitely use again.Thanks guys Shaz"
"Like a previous review both my insurers preferred providers offered an appalling service! My rear window shattered and I reported it to Auto Windscreens yesterday morning, Thursday at 9.00am and at the time of writing, 6.00pm on Friday they still haven't called me back! I called Screen-Tec Windscreens at lunchtime today and I spoke to Andy and he confirmed that they were able to replace the windscreen this afternoon. Screen-Tec Windscreens duly arrived and Chris replaced the windscreen. I would thoroughly recommend Screen-Tec Windscreens who are a local company that care unlike these multi national monstrosities who quite frankly couldn't give a monkeys! An old fashion personal service from people that know what they are doing."
"After both 'approved repairers' that my insurers use, turned out to be incompetent imbeciles... and after 48 hours, still no rear car window, it was a pleasure to speak to Andy @ Screen-tec at around 11.30am this morning. He ordered the replacement glass while I was on the phone and reassured me that it would be done by the end of the day 'as long as their supplier delivered the glass on time'. I received a follow up call to say the technician would be with me between 3 & 4pm and he was right on time! Chris was super efficient and had removed all the broken glass, hoovered out the car boot, replaced the window and swept up the broken glass in the road all in the space of an hour! I am registered disabled and can't walk far so my car is my lifeline. Screen-tec prioritised my callout accordingly, kept me updated and turned up exactly when they said they would. I HIGHLY recommend them for: Customer service Efficiency Communication Expertise Professionalism And of course, a perfectly fitted new rear windscreen! Thank you VERY much Screen-tec ????"
"I tried to put a claim through my insurance company for car window repair, was told it would be almost a week before someone could come to fix it so I looked for an alternative option. I phoned through and spoke to a very helpful gentleman at Allied Windows around 11am who was able to give me a quote straight away and arranged for one of the repairs team to visit me the same day at 3pm to fix it. The gentleman I spoke to was extremely helpful and even arranged to contact my father to arrange the repairs as I was at work. I would highly recommend these guys if you need urgent repairs - Top Marks!!"
"This morning I called you at approx 09.30, I needed a replacement drivers door window after mine was broken into. You arrived at just gone midday as promised with a 20 min notice call before hand. Job done, hoovered and completed by 13.40 All neat and cost effective £80 less than my insurers recommended supplier and £140 less than Mercedes neither of who could do it in less than 2-3 days! In this day and age you provided an amazing cost effective service which I will recommend to anyone. I tipped your installer for a little drink, excellent job all round- thank you"
"Big thank you to Andy n Pet for sorting out my car window. Excellent fast and efficient service. You made this customer very happy ..... After being upset that someone had broken my car window Thank you Google where l found this company on you page. The company recommended by my insurance company was not able to fit the broken window till 4 days later ....by this time either my car would down in water lol or stolen... I will also write to my insurance company the excellent service given by scree -technology windows. Thank you once again Jay"
Screen-Tec Windscreens is rated 4.76 based on 49 reviews