scrapthatcar.co.uk Reviews

11AM

quote@scrapthatcar.co.uk

40 Rodney Street

Click Here

Tell us how scrapthatcar.co.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I found this business through yell.com and if I give more than 5star stars I would. Fantastic service guys."
Are you scrapthatcar.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Found this business through yell.com and If I could rate them any higher than 5 stars I would. Very gd service."
"Very efficient!!! Collection and payment hassle free!!! Very friendly service from start to finish esp the guy collecting, great communication. Can't rate the service any higher. Would give 6 stars if I could!!!"
"I cannot recommend scrap that car enough. Fast and efficient service, wonderful people to deal with. And the price I got for my car, a heck of a lot more than I expected. Top service, thank you."
"A great service provided by a good honest company that does the industry proud! Painless, simple and easy to use website."
"Excellent service"
"Fantastic service. Rang when they where on the way. Filled in the V5 paperwork handed over the cash and loaded up the car with no fuss. All done in less than 5 minutes."
"Great service, prompt, reliable and helpful. Highly recommend"
"Just scraped my Renault Megane with these, Paul the fella who come to my address was absolutely amazing so professional and got the job done very quick. They gave me the cash as soon as the job was completed and never knocked any money from the orgianal price I was quote. Can’t thank Paul enough he was a brilliant lad, so genuine and really hard working."
"Would recommend. Very quick service. Paul was great when picking my car up."
"Paul great fella, turned up on time, really happy with the service, nice one Paul 👍"
"Had a great service today from Mr Paul helped me for all details about DVLA and cancel insurance..thank you!"
"Great service phoned up got quote .phoned got pick up time driver arrived on time very helpfull loaded paid all done in 5 mins great"
"Mr. Paul is fantastic"
"The man called Paul was fantastic very helpful and polite. Turned up on time and done all paperwork without any hassles. Even know my car was being a pain and the handbreak wouldn’t come off with patience he was able to sort it . Thank you for a smothe transaction."
"Couldn’t ask for a quicker friendlier service on such short notice, Debbie an the fella who picked the car up 👌 thankyou very much"
"Great driver! Came at a time to suit my working schedule! Thanks again"
"The service was very good, cash on delivery, quick and paperwork all taken care of too, highly recommended!"
"Driver was very helpful and would definitely recommend to others for the service provided."
"Frank who came to take my car was both friendly and efficient. I would certainly recommend your company to friends and family."
scrapthatcar.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews