ScrapAnyCar Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar
Read ScrapAnyCar Reviews

About ScrapAnyCar:

Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy
very efficient email a enquiry about get rid of my car with in half hour they contacted me we a reasonable amount for my car. made a appointment for following day collection. pick up car at time. very good and polite service
Great service overall, I'd use them again!
Very good service, great communication, it was a easy process to get rid of my car for cash .
Very efficient and very pleased with the service.
Great service. Needed car gone asap and most people were quoting 72 hours. Scrap any car gave fantastic price and arrived 7am the next morning. Rang me on route to confirm he was on the way. 5 minutes and transaction comlete. Would definitely use them every time.
Thanks Good Service
Excellent company to deal with, very friendly, scrapping my car couldn't be any easier, I would use again and recommend to friends and family. Thanks
Easy to arrange the pick up. The guy who picked up the car was friendly, courteous and efficient.
Helpful,friendly very efficient Very prompt Would definitely recommend them or use them again if I had to
Great
Great service was recomded by a friend and would do the same. Many thanks.
Excellent service and very friendly. They turned up, paid me the money and took away the car. Brilliant !! Would recommend them to anybody.
Great service picked up my car no problems friendly and reliable would highly recommend this company
Good service, no messing about
Very friendly and very prompt. Arrived on time and the car was taken quickly and money paid straight away. Would definetly recommend to my friends🙂
Prompt service arrived on time no fuss amount quoted was about received would use again
Communication was fantastic, really simple, helpful and friendly
Very polite phone convertto start with and when car was collected the gentleman was very well presented, kind, considerate and very helpful a pleasure to do business with. I will be definitely recommending ScrapAnyCar in the future.
I would highly recommend this company they made the process easy the paperwork was explained and sorted. the whole thing was done in minutes very happy with the service highly recommend
The fella who came to get my car was very professional and easy to talk too. Was done and dusted in 10mins. The car was taken and I got the money in cash. Was very happy with scrap any car. Who recommend to anyone wanting to get there car scrapped without any issues or worry.
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.98 based on 270 reviews