ScrapAnyCar Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar
Read ScrapAnyCar Reviews

About ScrapAnyCar:

Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy
Amazing firm. Polite, amazingly efficient and fast. Great price for my car and was picked up the same day. Thank you guys
Not the highest price by a few pounds but phoned back straight away turned up on time paid cash explained what to do as I had no v5
And received receipts and a form to send the DVLA
Thank you very much keep up the good work
GREAT SERVICE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF YOUR OLD OR ANY CAR 👌👌👍
Very quick and efficient service. Prompt collection of vehicle .
Very good service
Excellent service
I found from the time I applied online followed by call & quotation to the time my vehicle was picked up and I was paid (all in 2 hours)
Really good service
Polite & efficient pick up driver

I have used scrapage companies in the past but to be fair ScrapAnyCar is by far the best

Cheers
Very fast service, nice people and more. Thanks
Fantastic to deal with, they were able to come out on short notice and take the car away freeing up some much needed space.
Great service. I received a call with a great quote 5 minutes after I used their website. Collected the same day and was given cash. Easy and quick transaction.
Fab customer service.
Friendly and hassle free transaction.
Prompt pick up, cash paid and paperwork sorted.
100% recommend
Excellent service.
Seats reply.
Friendly, helpful service,
cash in hand, clear paper work, excellent communication appointment planning.
Quick car pick up.
All staff were very helpful and made the process so easy.
Very good
Tony came straight back to me with a price after putting my reg into his system we set a a time and date which he promptly kept to loaded car on to a very clean low loader completed paper work and all finished within 5mins no hesitation in using Tony again thanks
Offer was made very quickly and car was picked up the next within the time slot stated over the phone.
Very friendly service and cash paid as promised, would definitely use this company again.
Vehicle collected very promptly. Top top service would definitely recommend. Also very reasonable offer made.
Arrived on time on collected without any problem.
I used scrapanycar service and found them very good. I entered details of the car into their website and got a fair price and then I got a call soon after to arrange the collection. It all went smoothly and they were very professional and courteous. Happy to use again and recommend.
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.97 based on 343 reviews