ScrapAnyCar Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar
Read ScrapAnyCar Reviews

About ScrapAnyCar:

Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy
No quibble, paid cash up front, took no time, very professional and would use again. Very impressed.
Gentlemen was really nice. Only one phone call and all done. On collection day arrived on time (even earlier) I would definitely recommend this company πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Thank you 😊
Very quick and easy
Excellent service, friendly guy, made scrapping my car easy, would 100% recommend.
Today I used ScrapAnyCar and was promised a phone call within the hour. I recieved a phone call within a few minutes and a fair price was agreed and collection for later on the same day. The service was very friendly and professional and I would highly recommend and use again in the future.
They are quick and very polite would use them again if needed
The guy arrived on time to collect the car and within 5 minutes it was on the truck. The guy was very friendly and courteous.
Very professional couldn't be happier with the service
Brilliant prompt service. A friendly and easy experience From the initial telephone conversation to the gentleman that came to collect my car.
Quick and easy
Good service
Very good service very prompt and very helpful - 10/10 - definitely recommend them. Young guy who collected the car was very polite and couldn’t do enough.
Amazing service, very quick, personal and professional service. Would use again
Great service and friendly on time. Got any jobs
I was offered a very fair price for my car, it was dealt with on the same day & I was paid cash. On the whole I was very happy with ScrapAnyCar.
Fast and efficient in arranging and collecting my car and payment was fair. I recommend them and would use their service again.
The service was good.
Update phone calls to confirm appointment and collection time. Great experience for my first time using the company. Would recommend.
Tony phoned me with in the morning to advise of a time which he had given when i contacted to scrap the van and was bang on time very pleasant person
honestly not a single thing to complain about, booked for my car to be picked up at very short notice (less than 4 hours), and my driver was early. amazing customer service, and great deal
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.98 based on 270 reviews