ScrapAnyCar Reviews

of reviewers recommend ScrapAnyCar
Read ScrapAnyCar Reviews

About ScrapAnyCar:

Scrap & Salvage Vehicle Buyers

Tell us how ScrapAnyCar made you happy
Quick and easy service, highly recommended 5*
Efficient and professional
Called for a quote at 09:15am and ScrapAnyCar picked my old car up at 10:30am.

Very helpful and friendly service. Very, very quick and efficient. Would recommend to everyone.
Very efficient, very quick and smooth process. Would definitely recommend ScarAnyCar.
Friendly & fast collection was collected next day, cash on pickup, happy with everything & will definitely recommend. Thank you.
Top service
Excellent service
Excellentservice. Within 10 minutes of contacting Scrapanycar vie their app, I was contacted and made an offer for my car which I was more then happy with. We made arrangements to meet the next day and SAC turned up on time and within 5 mintues the car was removed and I was paid. I would recommend SAC to anyone. I've scraped loads of cars in my time and no other scrap car dealer comes close to SAC.
Fabulous service, on time the best price, and Tom was fantastic, thank you guys!!!!!!!
Rang and gave notice before turning up, on time , great service
Very happy with the service and price
Very good communication skills, prompt in their services.
Very professional and happy with he’s service
Great service quick a easy
Very polite and great communication. Car collected swiftly. Would definitely use this company again .
Super fast call-back, my vehicle was collected the same day... Thanks
Phoned me straight back and collected car the next day. Nice hassle free reliable service. Highly recommended.
Thanks

Chris
Very good service, easy to arrange and I use this company as they give a good price aswell.
Definitely recommend this company to everyone.
sameday collection... given time slot... turned up nice pleasent chap..paperwork and payment all done quickly.. excellent service... highly recommend
Really easy to organise great service quick pick up. Not to mention made more than I thought it would
ScrapAnyCar is rated 4.97 based on 329 reviews