Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scoutabout Interiors
Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard

Absolutely love the unit excellent value and looks amazing as a drinks cabinet.
Great Products.
Great Service, especially communication.
Highly recommend them for all your furniture.
Don’t waste your time with pale imitations !
I highly recommend Scoutabout Interiors, The owner Jools was amazing and very profession with her customer service. Delivery was speedy and communication was also excellent. Thank you!
Unfortunately my initial delivery was slightly damaged and I dreaded going through the process of getting a replacement. However, Julie was very efficient and sorted it for me straight away . Yes I had to wait another week but it really didn’t matter .
I would definitely use Scoutabout again , Thank you again Julie , I love my new piece of furniture.
Chr
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Great item. Just as described. Fully informed re delivery and timescale. Would purchase from Scoutabout again.
Amazing furniture, great communication & quick delivery
Love my new larder cabinet, brilliant quality with masses of storage. Solid bit of furniture, I can't say enough food things about it!! Great communication from the company too and prompt delivery *****
Speedy delivery and the unit is as order. Would definitely use this company again
I recently bought a pair of cabinets to be used as bedside tables. Unfortunately they were too similar to be used as a pair. The follow up service in answering all emails promptly, arranging collection and return of the tables and refunding my money were all excellent and certainly took away any anxieties about ordering something online which had not been seen in real life.
We absolutely love our new industrial unit, the drawers have plenty of storage space theres 3 shelves for displaying stuff, very trendy and useful at the same time.
Prompt delivery. Item as described.
Great service and great products . I was delighted with my chest of drawers it looks so nice in my bedroom. The delivery was good prompt and delivery men very good
I am very very pleased with my rocco headboard, it is exceptionally beautiful and I will treasure it for always, I shall be buying again as the service is first class no problem with delivery its all good.
Absolutely brilliant service and adore my chairs, I need two more so will be purchasing again very soon and I have already recommended you! Thank you so much.
Very nice item, very pleased with the quick delivery and the packaging, thank you very much.
Quality product, competitive price and swift delivery. We are really pleased with our filing cabinet.
Amazing service! The coffee table arrived within 5 days of ordering and is everything we wanted. Thank you.
I ordered a mirrored console table from Scoutabout. It arrived within days and was exactly as advertised. I am delighted with the product and the excellent service.
Lovely table thank you
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Very easy, prompt service. No hiccups, just a reliable, professional purchase and delivery process
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.66 based on 356 reviews