Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scoutabout Interiors
Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard

I wanted a statement piece of furniture and the industrial deco display cabinet fitted the bill. Quality is fine for the price. Easy to assemble.
Nice product, good service and delivery. Would have been good if they had supplied fittings to screw to wall as we had to search for our own screws for the mirror.
Really happy with this item.
Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 26th April 2020 Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 26th April 2020
What a fabulous website , lots of choice , just up our street , not your usual run of the mill stuff.
So pleased with this purchase, it finished the room beautifully , can’t recommend the company enough
Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 9th November 2019
Great product, decent price. However, need to sort out delivery. Mine was delayed, then cancelled for no reason. Took a few emails eventually to get it delivered.
Ordered for a friend and they are very happy with item. Was chipped on one if the legs tho.
The delivery guys were great.
Was longer than I expected to receive my goods.
They arrived in perfect order, very pleased.
Would recommend 👍
The cabinet i ordered was damaged but julie gave me a partial refund.it was the fault of the manufacturer not scoutabout.i would definitely buy from them again.
We ordered a coffee table in the warehouse style. It arrived quickly however we found a fault and requested a replacement. Jools was very helpful and quickly organised a replacement table. Unfortunately the replacement was a bit too ‘rustic’ for our decor and so we have returned it with a refund less shipping. Throughout Jools has been helpful and prompt and whilst this particular coffee table wasn’t suitable I would have no hesitation in using Scoutabout Interiors again.
I am delighted with my chair - it looks very glam!! Nice and sturdy too (so good not to have to assemble it!) Delivery was also prompt - good service all in all.
Beautiful drinks cabinet and really sturdy
The ordering process was very easy but the delivery date had to be rearranged several times, but all was well in the end.
Product was very good. Delivery experience could have been better - had to chase to get my slot.
Would’ve had top marks if weren’t for the delivery. The box was soaking wet and we were lucky the goods didn’t need to be dry. Love the items though!
Very professional service. Fast delivery and smooth transaction. Responded promptly to my emails.
Ordering very easy, although no communication when order placed, had to call to chase up, only communication was a week later when item was being dispatched. Delivery excellent, item was as described.
Good service. Always reply to enquiry emails. Lovely product with good value for money!
The furniture is exactly what I wanted. Bit convoluted with the delivery but we got there in the end as Scoutabout was super responsive. Thank you.
Very helpful when I experienced a problem and sorted the matter out quickly. Really lovely item, everyone comments about it. Would shop with scoutabout again.
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.66 based on 356 reviews