Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scoutabout Interiors
Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard

excellent service and delighted with purchase. kept well informed by Jools with delay to delivery due stock arriving slightly late. would definately recommend.
Excellent quality and service from Jools who kept me updated. Thanks
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 10th December 2019
Although there was a problem with delivery of my order, which was not a fault of Scoutabout, Jools kept me up to date with the situation and I was happy with the new delivery company. The sideboard I ordered was worth waiting for.
We just keep going back!! Amazing products and value, with excellent communication - what more could you want?!
Great service and unique products
Not a great service really terrible delivery drivers, damaged goods received and here I am six weeks down the line still trying to get the correct items not damaged goods I ordered. Have been told it’s all the courier companies fault and they have been changed but the company pack the goods for delivery. Responses are poor just excuse after excuse.
On October 24th, the first day of my holiday in Vietnam, the logistics company I used for all my deliveries went bankrupt without warning. I therefore spent most of the rest of my holiday recovering stock, finding a new courier, arranging for my existing stock to be relocated and re-catalogued, and catching up on deliveries. All of this meant that some of my existing orders were subject to long delays. I tried to keep all of my customers informed of the situation, but inevitably, there were some people who had to wait longer than normal for the deliveries. I apologise whole heartedly to any customers who were inconvenienced. I have been in business for over ten years, pour my heart and soul into my business, and always try to meet the highest level of customer service. I am delighted to say that the situation has been resolved and I have a new courier up and running. Thanks to everyone for their patience.
H
I have order ,my item coming up to month and not received it
This is a review based on customer experience. The company were let down when their courier went out of business and they lost thousands of pounds worth of stock. My table was amongst that and I was refunded the full amount - they must be thousands of pounds out of pocket because of this. I heard that other people were sending nasty responses to refunded orders - however that is completely unfair, it shows integrity that we all got our money back. I hope people will support Jools and her company to help them get through this.
Very disappointing customer service. We ordered a mirror a month ago to be given various delivery dates on which we never received our order. Was told the courier company had changed then they couldn't find our order. Not even a phone call to apologise just a cancellation email. I wouldn't order from this company sadly.
Excellent company to deal with. Good communication and I’m so pleased with my vintage cabinet. Would recommend
So pleased with this purchase, it finished the room beautifully , can’t recommend the company enough
Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 9th November 2019
Great item - stylish and unique ! The envy of everyone who visits! Good delivery time as well, arrived when I needed it to! Great communication! Would use again!
Loved my cabinet, delivered promptly and well wrapped.
Contacted by Jools with an update,
Product as advertised, really happy with it
Excellent product delivered on time
Wonderful service so happy with the product i purchased delivery on time and very pleasant delivery men well packed item excellent service in all aspects
Excellent prompt Customer Service. Beautiful product. Very happy. Thank you Scoutabout Interiors.
Delivery system not clear waited a month ,rest excellent,
A beautiful chair, I bought the cushed velvet grey chair, it is so comfortable. I have back problems, so I can sit up, in comfort, with back support.
Love my island chairs very sturdy, very well made using quality materials look very classy and expensive, very comfy hubby sat on 1 for 3 hours working .easy to put together just love them and make my island look amazing,
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.66 based on 356 reviews