Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scoutabout Interiors
Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard

An absolutely beautiful mirror, Iove it! The service from Scoutabout was brilliant. Communication excellent. The delivery was fast and driver text and called prior to delivery. I bought this for my husband for our anniversary and he loved it out looks amazing in our garden. I would recommend Scoutabout and would order again without hesitation.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 8th June 2020
good service , great quality and excellent timings
Would highly recommend, needed to change my order at late notice but sorted without any problems, Thanks.
Very good service - kept informed about delivery. Item very nice. Would use again.
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Very pleased with cost service and quality of product. Would recommend this trader
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Shocking customer service. Item arrived slightly damaged and then, despite seemingly sturdy construction, the cupboard toppled over after having put just a few items in the door. Worth noting the doors were thick and heavy so perhaps poor judgement on my part but I never thought a few items would be enough to destabilise the entire thing. Contacted Jools for advice, questioning the safety of the item and, eventually, got a very curt, defensive reply stating she is not liable (I never accused her of being it) and off handed offer to perhaps be able to supply a replacement hinge. Extremely disappointing. We have fixed the cupboard and attached it to the wall and it is a great - I'd just buy it from somewhere else if you can.
Perfect service start to finish and I’m really happy with what I received! 5*
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 18th May 2020
Lovely furniture, love the quirkiness of the pieces, well worth the money and it was a speedy delivery, I will definitely be ordering again.
Fabulous service and beautiful product. Very happy and satisfied mwith our purchase.
Great item! Great service!
lovely desk especially for the price...
Hi
To be honest I’m not at all impressed
Firstly The goods I received was only 1 of a set 2 ( which
I received a refund but unfortunately the set is totally useless to me with out the full set.
Secondly the other set which had the full set came with a broken catch ? Which I’m still awaiting a refund?
I have written to Jools who firstly said a new item was going to be delivered and I give the old one back.
Now she says that there is not a spare and said she would get a replacement catch and I fix it my self,, I bought a new item and expect a new item undamaged it is not my responsibility to repair catches.
I’m still awaiting for a resolution or response ?
Overall my experience as been a nightmare and one I wish I had not got involved in.
I could not recommend this company at all.
Kind Regards
Stuart Brown
I was very impressed with the service, kept me up to date when my item would be delivered. Delivery guys was amazing, even in these difficult times. What a fantastic service would definitely recommend.
Great company with fab products. Delivery was quick and communication great too. Love the things I bought.
Great product and communication. Will definitely use this supplier again!
Excellent service and quick response to query. Top company
Really happy with this item.
Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 26th April 2020 Scoutabout Interiors 4 star review on 26th April 2020
Good communication and fairly quick delivery under the current circumstances. Unfortunately one of the feet on one of the items was faulty, my son said it was fine without the feet so we have taken the legs off.

Thanks

A Fautley
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 24th April 2020
Good choice of on line furniture and quirky, however received item which was damaged and am still waiting for a replacement.
The chair was awful and was crumbling in my hands it wouldn’t be safe to sit on but the chair was sent back as I refused to accept it the young lady called Julie was most helpful and I got a refund straight away no fuss
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.66 based on 356 reviews