Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard
, ,

Absolutely brilliant service and adore my chairs, I need two more so will be purchasing again very soon and I have already recommended you! Thank you so much.
Very nice item, very pleased with the quick delivery and the packaging, thank you very much.
Quality product, competitive price and swift delivery. We are really pleased with our filing cabinet.
Amazing service! The coffee table arrived within 5 days of ordering and is everything we wanted. Thank you.
I ordered a mirrored console table from Scoutabout. It arrived within days and was exactly as advertised. I am delighted with the product and the excellent service.
Lovely table thank you
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Very easy, prompt service. No hiccups, just a reliable, professional purchase and delivery process
Love our larder, good correspondance throughout regarding delivery schedule
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 9th July 2020 Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Fantastic service. Even in lockdown I received my order the day after I placed it.

Thrilled with the quality and lookof my bedside cabinets.

I would definitely purchase from again
Love your furniture. Good eclectic mix of stylish unusual items.
Positive no problem
Absolutely stunning product. When arrived smelt as though it had just been finished which was simply Devine. Completely besotted with my purchase and have recommended Scoutabout to family and friends. Thank you
Really happy with my purchase looked just like the pictures!
Excellent service.
delivery was very quick and on time.
Excellent product and prompt delivery
Great company, unique stuff
The mirror looks great and has a real quality feel to it. Communication throughout was excellent and delivery was quick and bang on time. Would definitely recommend.
On time, excellent service
Mirror is very nice although smaller than I expected,would like a second one but more than I can afford at this time,I would also like an illusion door / gate to match or that would blend in.Open to ideas.Thank you.John West.
First order from Scoutsbout Interiors. Really happy with my purchase! Communication was great, the delivery process was quick and efficient,all good thank you.
Scoutabout Interiors is rated 4.66 based on 366 reviews