Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scoutabout Interiors
Read Scoutabout Interiors Reviews

jools@scoutaboutinteriors.co.uk

18 Olympic Boulevard

Love our larder, good correspondance throughout regarding delivery schedule
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 9th July 2020 Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Fantastic service. Even in lockdown I received my order the day after I placed it.

Thrilled with the quality and lookof my bedside cabinets.

I would definitely purchase from again
Love your furniture. Good eclectic mix of stylish unusual items.
Positive no problem
Absolutely stunning product. When arrived smelt as though it had just been finished which was simply Devine. Completely besotted with my purchase and have recommended Scoutabout to family and friends. Thank you
Really happy with my purchase looked just like the pictures!
Excellent service.
delivery was very quick and on time.
Excellent product and prompt delivery
Great company, unique stuff
The mirror looks great and has a real quality feel to it. Communication throughout was excellent and delivery was quick and bang on time. Would definitely recommend.
On time, excellent service
Mirror is very nice although smaller than I expected,would like a second one but more than I can afford at this time,I would also like an illusion door / gate to match or that would blend in.Open to ideas.Thank you.John West.
First order from Scoutsbout Interiors. Really happy with my purchase! Communication was great, the delivery process was quick and efficient,all good thank you.
Completely in love with my new sideboard. Delivery was fast and it came ready assembled which was a nice surprise! Had so many compliments on it and feels great quality!
Mirror arrived in good time despite CV-19 .. looks fab !
I wanted a statement piece of furniture and the industrial deco display cabinet fitted the bill. Quality is fine for the price. Easy to assemble.
Nice product, good service and delivery. Would have been good if they had supplied fittings to screw to wall as we had to search for our own screws for the mirror.
Good range of products and reasonable prices with very fast delivery.
love my garden mirror service was very good considering the pandemic
Loved both the items I ordered, delivered during a pandemic, safely package as items were fragile, I would recommend Scoutabouts Interiors
Scoutabout Interiors 5 star review on 10th June 2020