Scottish Widows Reviews

6PM
6PM
Click Here

Tell us how Scottish Widows made you happy

"As i am over 55 i have recieved a letter from Scottish widows informing me that i am entitled to 'cash out ' if i wish. I am about to cash in my pension. let's see if scottish widows are as bad as they are reported to be. i have already tried to use the website, which is notoriously outdated. i will keep you updated"
Are you Scottish Widows? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Never knew Scottish Widows you have been warned"
"I tried to claim funds from a matured policy and now live in a different country. The reviews on Scottish Widows is bang on for accuracy there is a reason they get ONE STAR on average so “buyers beware”. If you think they are difficult to deal with wait until you try and claim YOUR money back. They are petty, contradictory, they LIE, all in all put up so many road blocks to stall, their own processes and standards are archaic, out of touch and go against common sense and generally accepted good industry practices anything to delay paying you for as long as possible, they are probably designed to do exactly that hoping you give up. I would never recommend them to anyone and can’t stress enough READ THEIR REVIEWS then go elsewhere. I have sent them certified documentation of my UK passport and Australian drivers licence which they rejected as they were verified by the Australian police as being true copies. Yet they fail to acknowledge I obtained these documents by getting the supporting documentation certified by the same process which is acceptable in EVERY COUNTRY I have lived/worked in. They were good enough for the UK government passport office but not Scottish Widows? Now they want me to get the same documents re notarised even though these documents were obtained by a process they don’t accept? They also wanted a letter resent from my bank and joint policy holder despite having ALREADY received them. Everything is a drama designed to frustrate and stall, they even requested my policy number after receiving it in the mail which prompted them to contact me in the first place? If you deal with them you deal with CONTRACTORS who don't seem to either have access to their database and systems or are too lazy to look, I am not sure which. Seriously put your money under your mattress or review another company (any company) there is NO WAY they can be worse than Scottish Widows, their processes, standards as well as customer focus is right out of the 19th century."
Scottish Widows is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews