Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

info@scott-sons.co.uk

81/83 Old Watford Road

Tell us how Scott & Sons Ltd made you happy
Very good service, highly recommend
Really lovely team and very helpful.
Excellent service from start to finish. All floors look like brand new. I can't thank Scott and Sons enough for all they're hard work. I will book again for the next deep clean.
Very impressed with the way the gentleman with glasses helped me today. He repaired my dyson and kept me informed each step of the way. Thank you Scott and Sons
Expert cleaning of my carpets and floors,they look so much better. Highly recommend for wooden floors and carpets.
Lauren is a total credit to Scott and Sons Ltd. She does a fantastic job of our offices.
Joseph cleaned our mattress expertly. And I would recommend him to anyone for carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Nick has expertise in customer care and is very helpful and polite. It is a pleasure to be advised in which product to buy. Scott and Sons Ltd are first every time for cleaning supplies.
Good quality and friendly service from Scott.
Very good service, highly recommend
Rang for advice on repairing my Hoover. NIck was very helpful and knowledgable. Great service and Hoover is now as good as new!
I can see clearly now the dirt has gone! My windows are as sparkly as cinderella's glass slipper. All jokes aside , always a fantastic job on our industrial scale building.Thank you for your services!
Lauren is very professional her cleaning is of a very high standard. Potential clients would do well to use her and Scott and Sons Ltd to clean offices.
Good job scott is always on time and does he little extras
Fantastic job as always! Scott and Sons always do that bit more, I would highly recommend .
Guy Scott was very helpful in providing his quotation.
Lauren is always on time and does a good job of office our common parts.
We are amazed at how clean how our Windows came up when Joe and Scott cleaned them. Both were so professional .
Gary is always reliable and provides a good cleaning service
Top class service by Gary and always reliable
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 211 reviews