Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

Read Scott & Sons Ltd Reviews

info@scott-sons.co.uk

81/83 Old Watford Road

Tell us how Scott & Sons Ltd made you happy
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Scott and Sons Ltd . Saleem your staff member is a fantastic cleaner and his work ethic,politeness and enthusism are superb.
Prompt, efficient, courteous, reliable. You are all of these.
We were extremely impressed with the high level of service that Scott & Sons delivered. They communicated promptly with us all and gave us a very detailed breakdown on all costs and services. They provided excellent cleaning and were very thorough, hardworking and professional. We would not hestitate to recommend this company to friends and family :) your help was greatly appreciated, Thank You
My windows were cleaned by a helpful team - Scott and Sons Ltd are simply the experts in cleaning! Thank you for leaving my windows spotless and clean.
Two very nice gentlemen arrived and inspected the carpets. They did an absolutely excellent job and I was delighted. Would definitely recommend them.
This is the second time we have used the services of Scott & Sons Ltd, The office staff are friendly and the team are professional and efficient. Our carpets looked so much better after they had cleaned them. We highly recommend them.
Excellent service- Prompt, courteous, efficient and very through. Highly recommended.
Brilliant firm: punctual to a fault, very friendly and extra helpful service all around, excellent results. Couldn't be more pleased.
Office cleaning a speciality by these people. Delighted with the service they supply.
Joe arrived on time covered his footwear and checked our carpets. Everything was explained and then we left him to complete the hall, stairs & Bedrooms. The results were superb- all the carpets are restored to as good as new and smelling fresh. The work was to a high standard and Joe checked everything with us before we signed off the work. Excellent service and great value.
they cleaned my carpets and did a great job. Pass the word Scott and Sons ltd expert cleaning co.
Arrived on time, minimum disruption, carpets like new.
Please pass on my thanks and admiration to your operative . We were super chuffed with the results !
Guy and Joseph worked hard to carry out carpet floor and upholstery cleaning. Job done very well.
Jonathan did a great job cleaning our stairs after the builders.
I phoned Scott and Sons ,spoke to a lady ,name of Rosie ,I had a problem with my carpets and three piece suite ,Rosie carefully explained how they would clean and treat my much loved and expensive fittings .I felt confident that the company would carry out the work exactly to my requirements . Joe the upholstery expert turned up on time and a very efficient job was carried out ,so pleased with the result. Thank you Rosie for being patient and answering all my questions ,I would not hesitate to recommend Scott and Sons
Very happy with Scott & Sons window cleaning, they come when they say they'll come, do what they say they will. Yes very happy. Would I recommend? Certainly. I came on a recommendation and I'm happy to pass on that recommendation. 5 stars.
Rosie is a pleasant and professional member of the business. I have always found her to be easy to communicate with and is always very helpful.
Your Rosie her value is priceless a treasure to be cherished an asset to your company unique in professionalism mannerism outstanding in going over and beyond in meeting the needs of necessary requirements of her day she deserves a bonus Your Christelle Twist beautiful inside and out a lovely young lady that shines as a reflection of thoughtfulness and consideration on how you respect and take care of your employees a wonderful trainer looking forward to being part of the team So excited Roshani Rose major
Rosie is very helpful and very understanding. She always makes me feel welcome and is always friendly whenever I visit the office. She is a pleasure to talk to.
Scott & Sons Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 211 reviews