Scotby Cycles Reviews

Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
Twotalldrystonewalls
"brilliant service. no nonsense returns. polite staff. competitive prices . BRAVO"
Laurence
"Really impressed with the communication from start to finish of my order. Plus they had the shoes I wanted that were out of stock everywhere else!"
"Recently bought a pair of Five Ten Impact pros from Scotbys, looked around various online shops beforehand and found that Scotbys had a nice deal on with the lowest price I could find plus an extra discount. Snapped them up quickly for around £90 and received the shoes around 2 days later, the customer service was great. Although I didn't need to contact Scotbys I was kept up to date via email until my order was received. If you're a keen mountain biker I would also recommended the Impact pros, these guys stick like @$% and fit perfect. I went for a half a size lower than my normal shoe size as per Scotbys recommended sizing, very glad I did as these are perfect could and been a bit loose in my normal size."
Price
"I ordered a pair of back panniers which I am very pleased with. They were despatched and promptly delivered by Royal Mail. Excellent customer service."
"Quality items competitively priced. Web site intuitive to navigate, making it easy to find relevant products"
Price
"Very helpful for an e-bike novice and I eventually purchased a Raleigh Motus Grand Tour step thru, after being given ample opportunity to road test the (smallish) range of other e-bikes. They certainly have a good make in-house in the Raleigh range, and the more budget Wisper range is interesting too. It would have been nice to try out even more makes (Cube, Kalkhoff etc) under Scotby's roof (or in their street!), but that's not the way this business operates so I had to do the rounds of other bike businesses to check out their offerings, none of which seemed as good as the Raleigh.. I'd like to single out Nathan for special mention; knowledgeable, endlessly patient, guiding rather than pushing me (and my spouse) towards a decision, and not taking the easy route of knocking the local competition (which to be fair weren't knocking Scotby Cycles either) or their machines. All in all a very pleasant experience!"
Price
"Fast Delivery and high quality product."
Price
"Responsive comms, very accommodating, friendly and fantastic customer service. Very happy with product and service, highly recommended."
Price
"Prompt delivery, great product, good service, thanks"
"Excellent customer service 👍"
"👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍"
Price
"Great service...good price and delivered when promised."
Price
"I got fantastic service from Scotby ordering various different bib shorts. Delivery was really quick and free as were the returns for the ones that did not fit. The questions I had were answered speedily too via email. Would really recommend and will buy again. Thanks!"
"Absolutely fantastic site, great products at fantastic prices, Will definitely use again"
Price
"Great price and fast delivery, very happy with the ortlieb bag!"
Price
"Hassle free and cheaper than anywhere else."
Price
"Great price and swift delivery. Very reliable company to deal with. Professional outlook."
Price
"Very happy with my order and delivery was very quick, thank you!"
"Great website and great customer service. Very happy"
"Great price and excellent delivery time"
"Fantastic service from the guys at Scotby - responded quickly to my email enquiry and despatch and delivery as a result of having exactly what I wanted was super fast! Great stuff!!"
Price
"Excellent service and quick delivery. Highly recomended"
"Good service"