Scotby Cycles Reviews

Read Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
One mark deducted for reasons related to their delivery preferred but it came the day it was supposed to come but otherwise easy to order and would definitely use again
I can't fault Scotby Cycles in any way, but the product itself was disappointing. Don't buy the Pro Plus Ortlieb bags. They seem quite sad, especially for the price -- but at least Scotby gave us the best price on them. Will see how much use we really get out of the bags. I don't recommend any retailer to anyone ever, so the question "how likely is it that you'd recommend Scotby" is a terrible question, I can only truthfully put 0 to regardless of how wonderful your service might have been. I give this same answer for every retailer I only use occasionally. I won't remember 2 weeks from now that I ever used Scotby so that's another reason it's a terrible question -- you'd be better to ask "if in the next few days you needed something sold by Scotby, would you hesitate to buy from them?" and THAT decision would be based on quality of my actual recent experience with this retailer.
I have used Scotby twice recently and have taken advantage of promotions/offers that have been great value. Service has been great and deliveries have been very prompt.
Ordered and delivered within 2 days. Only place I could get the size I required. Very good service with no complaints. I will use this shop again.
I received my Specialized Rockhopper promptly and I am very happy with the service I received. I did have one slight issue with the assembly of the handlebars however. The front brake caliper had been installed with the hydraulic pipe crossing under the frame. I therefore had to remove the caliper in order to secure the handlebars, as the pipe was fouling the frame, and then reinstall the caliper.
Great service and my return was really easy. Only downside is it seems we can’t talk to a human being anymore. Wanted some advice but the number just took me to a recording and asked to contact via email. I received my money back into my account and repurchased a different size, but normally the returns are accessed through vouchers. I think the revenues should be put back into our accounts, then, if the size of my shoe was available I would have ordered it, which I did. If it wasn’t, I’d have had to wait for the size to be available and that’s not fair in my opinion.
Great service and fast delivery, i couldn't fault them at all.
Quality products at a good price with fast delivery
Fast shipping, but nevertheless not to recommend outside GB. Because of the BREXIT it takes too long to get the ordered products!!!
Excellent package
First class service good price and very quick to post
Brilliant service, fast delivery which was free. Lovely bike..well built. Would of been 5 stars but my bike had a couple of large scratches on the frame. Being black these were very visible. Didn't send back as no guarantee wouldn't happen again. So made do with black nail varnish.
A very good service, would use them again.
I bought some panniers and a shoulder strap, online from Scotby Cycles, for my daughter's birthday present. They were delivered on time and she is very happy with them. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Steve Jones
Product at a competitive price website easy to use Would use again in future
Great price. Posted out really quickly and item was well packaged.
Quick refund was given for damaged goods
Good price for products, free postage always a bonus and efficient service Thankyou
On time delivery. Decent kit.
Quick delivery, and well packaged. Thanks Scotby!
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.91 based on 2,546 reviews