Scotby Cycles Reviews

Sports & Leisure

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy

Telephone
Twotalldrystonewalls
"brilliant service. no nonsense returns. polite staff. competitive prices . BRAVO"
Laurence
"Really impressed with the communication from start to finish of my order. Plus they had the shoes I wanted that were out of stock everywhere else!"
"Recently bought a pair of Five Ten Impact pros from Scotbys, looked around various online shops beforehand and found that Scotbys had a nice deal on with the lowest price I could find plus an extra discount. Snapped them up quickly for around £90 and received the shoes around 2 days later, the customer service was great. Although I didn't need to contact Scotbys I was kept up to date via email until my order was received. If you're a keen mountain biker I would also recommended the Impact pros, these guys stick like @$% and fit perfect. I went for a half a size lower than my normal shoe size as per Scotbys recommended sizing, very glad I did as these are perfect could and been a bit loose in my normal size."
Price
"Sent incorrect item but rectified very quickly once I notified them Good service recommended"
"Good quick efficient service."
"Very good service , good prices"
Price
"Cheaper than anywhere else I found online and prompt delivery. Very pleased."
Hello,

Thanks for your review!

Glad to hear that DPD delivered your shoes promptly.

Best regards
Simon
Scotby Cycles
Price
"Good service with fast shipping"
Price
"Efficient ordering system and prompt delivery. Reward points are a bonus too."
Price
"Good service but I think I got 6 emails within 24 hour of ordering which I thought was a bit spammy"
Hi Tom,

Thank you for your feedback about this.

Now that we are using DPD for delivery we have become aware that our final two notifications - the "out for delivery" and "your item has been delivered" notifications are now quite unnecessary as DPD do a great job at keeping our customers in the loop as to where their packages are so we plan to disable these two notifications in the coming week.

Hopefully, the next time you order from us we hopefully won't still be stuffing your inbox with delivery notifications! :)

Thanks!

Scotby Cycles
Price
"Nice store and friendly staff. Only 4 out of 5 as they don't offer bike fit."
Price
"Scotby Cycles have good deals on a wide range of items which is wonderful and very helpful. My only issue is that my parcel still hasn’t arrived. I have purchased it on the 27th of December and now it is the 4th of January. If the delivery service was to be better, I would have given five stars."
"It was alright."
Price
"Im very satisfied. its the first time, that I have bought anything from Scotby cycles and all went fast and smooth."
Price
"No dramas. Prompt delivery, competitive pricing."
Price
"Excellent service, website easy to use and competitive prices."
Price
"Best price online. Swift delivery. All good."
Price
"I was very pleased with the speed of delivery and the helmet that I bought. It was a good price and just what I wanted at the right time."
Delivery
"ITEM IN STOCK, DELIVERED ON TIME"
Price
"Good price, rapidly dispatched"
Price
"They had stock or what i was looking for at a competitive price and the order came when they said it would. I would have no issues ordering from these guys again, as good if not better than the "big" online players. Thanks guys."
Price
"Great service and it was the cheapest pair of five ten ELC shoes i have found online."
Price
"I was grateful Scotby Cycles stocked the item I bought - spare bracket for the Ortlieb under saddle bag - as the main cycle websites did not make it available"
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.90 based on 786 reviews