Scotby Cycles Reviews

Read Scotby Cycles Reviews

support@scotbycycles.co.uk

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
Very impressed with ScotbyCycles. Website clear and accurate. Bike selection was impressive. Delivery was on time. Aftercare was perfect. I had small issue with gears and they resolved it immediately. Would buy from them again.
What can I say, this store helped me out no end with a warranty claim that manufactures wouldn't. provided a voucher for item once in stock with 12 months life span,recently used it about 6 months later no quibble. Credit were it's due.
Ordered 510 freeriders, received very quickly, at the best price i could find
Excellent, prompt service
Customer service exceptional
I chose Scotby Cycles because they were the cheapest by £15 than other online stockists,even the bigger companies! The service and delivery (which was free!) was super quick. Unfortunately I had to send the trainers back as they were too small, returns was easy. I had a query so had to email them, they replied back the same day! I've since ordered another pair of trainers from them. Excellent customer service. I highly recommend Scotby Cycles.
Very happy with the purchase.quick dispatch,hassle free considering current situation.definitely use you guys in the future.
Great shopping experience throughout for my first e-bike. Simon and Jed are very knowledgable in their field and that gave me the confidence I was in the right place. Thanks Guy’s!! Keith
Scotby Cycles 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Very helpful for an e-bike novice and I eventually purchased a Raleigh Motus Grand Tour step thru, after being given ample opportunity to road test the (smallish) range of other e-bikes. They certainly have a good make in-house in the Raleigh range, and the more budget Wisper range is interesting too. It would have been nice to try out even more makes (Cube, Kalkhoff etc) under Scotby's roof (or in their street!), but that's not the way this business operates so I had to do the rounds of other bike businesses to check out their offerings, none of which seemed as good as the Raleigh.. I'd like to single out Nathan for special mention; knowledgeable, endlessly patient, guiding rather than pushing me (and my spouse) towards a decision, and not taking the easy route of knocking the local competition (which to be fair weren't knocking Scotby Cycles either) or their machines. All in all a very pleasant experience!
Easy to use website and fast and relatively delivery.
I am still waiting for what I bought. Never received
Hi Federica, Sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet. I can see that we dispatched your order the next working day and that they are currently being processed in Italy. We will send you a direct eBay message with further information. Best regards Simon
Scotby Cycles is rated 4.91 based on 2,543 reviews