Scotby Cycles Reviews

Church Street, Caldewgate

Tell us how Scotby Cycles made you happy
Delivery
Price
Very helpful for an e-bike novice and I eventually purchased a Raleigh Motus Grand Tour step thru, after being given ample opportunity to road test the (smallish) range of other e-bikes. They certainly have a good make in-house in the Raleigh range, and the more budget Wisper range is interesting too. It would have been nice to try out even more makes (Cube, Kalkhoff etc) under Scotby's roof (or in their street!), but that's not the way this business operates so I had to do the rounds of other bike businesses to check out their offerings, none of which seemed as good as the Raleigh.. I'd like to single out Nathan for special mention; knowledgeable, endlessly patient, guiding rather than pushing me (and my spouse) towards a decision, and not taking the easy route of knocking the local competition (which to be fair weren't knocking Scotby Cycles either) or their machines. All in all a very pleasant experience!
Communication
Speed of Delivery
Easy to use website and fast and relatively delivery.
Communication
Speed of Delivery
I am still waiting for what I bought. Never received
Hi Federica,
Sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet.
I can see that we dispatched your order the next working day and that they are currently being processed in Italy.
We will send you a direct eBay message with further information.
Best regards